[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

If we all here live near each other, I will surely invite you all to a „Journey oft the Flower“-Day! While we dinner we can watch the drama and debate about it. I am sure we will have a lot of fun together….

I love to discuss about different opinion over something…in this case, about the drama and its characters! We are all human and should have our opinion – some have the same other have another. That’s the fascination about the story – from which side we look.

I really enjoy to read and discuss with you here in the forum, because even you have different opinion, you respect the others one! We can talk about it, without offend the others! Thank you for that!

Let’s go on…hope we soon could talk about the cut scene too!

• Like 5

@IMOmusing, I think there should be some clarity around QG's behaviour. I never condone her behaviour, although I did note that I understood her feelings for cursing BZH and forcing him to kill her. Understanding doesn't constitute accepting her behaviour was right or virtuous. On the contrary, as noted above I said I didn't always agree with her approach but I understand them. 

I will stand by my views that some comments made about QG were a little harsh, however let's agree to disagree.

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 4

@thundergirl3 haha I wasn't responding to you in particular, but there are some here who are justifying her behaviour as a reaction to BZH's lack of emotion...I just don't get that. 

It's an interesting drama because of the way she thinks....but dear lord I hope that no one uses it as indication for what is right/wrong in real life.

• Like 4

Hi Journey of Flower Fans,

It's great that there are so many new members to the forum to join in the discussion for Journey of Flower. Please note however, that quoting of images is against the forum rules. Also, please ensure that your posts hold substance - there should at least be 20 characters per post, not including anything within a quote. 

Please also refrain from quoting large slabs of text. 

For the Mainland Chinese Drama rules, please read the following:

If you haven't already, please read the general forum rules:

Kind regards,

Mangoberrie

--

P.S. I really like ZLY in the red outfit, if only the eye makeup was slightly less dramatic. The scene of her "death" was so beautifully shot!

• Like 8

The crux of the drama isn’t about perfect love but the conditions of the human heart and accepting human frailties.

I feel that some frustration aimed at QG is a little unfair. I know she’s not perfect and I would never agree that her approach is always right but I never believed her to be deliberately and intentionally cruel or vindictive even when she was the Demon Goddess.

Her actions stemmed from the hurt and pain which was inadvertently caused or contributed by Zi Hua.

Haven't we all felt at some point in our lives where we’ve been so angry that we just want to lash-out at the person you love most?

QG is still a relatively young girl. I’m not particularly surprised by her teenage behaviour but to condemn her for actions as spiteful and mean because she wanted to “get back” at BZH in my opinion is a little harsh.

Even when she cursed him, she didn’t want him to die with her knowing how stubborn he could be, he would have followed her once she was gone.

So no, I don’t think she only hated him, there was protection and care at the end of it.

I total agree with myden and Soniya15, I would under those circumstances curse him as well.

He’s so heartless, never to have admitted his love her and to cut off the scar, oh dear, that was the pinnacle of “angst” and worse it was very hurtful to QG. I’m not saying who’s wrong or right but in any relationship it’s important to be honest, expressing how you feel about someone is just as important as the actions. 

I know he was disgusted and disappointed that he had romantic feelings for his disciple which is a big no, no but to deny her the one thing she wanted to hear just before her death was heartless and it’s something I don’t understand. Now having seen it in the drama - I'm still left clueless.

It’s no wonder he went crazy. It’s all that repressed emotions and deep regret that he didn’t tell her he loved when he had the opportunity (many times) to do so.

Don’t get me wrong I still love BZH but he’s definitely not an easy man to love.

I agree with many of your points. I have not had the pleasure of reading the novel since I can't read Chinese, but from what I gathered I felt like the novel was also teaching us how love is not perfect, and to love is to sacrifice.

BZH is a boring yet interesting character. I enjoyed watching him change through the series. Originally his communication was never his strong point. It is almost like he has learnt to keep many thing to himself and independently solve any issues he encounters. BZH is a problem solver. He is almost a stereotypical guy whereby he only thinks about solving the issue, but not about people's emotions. Unfortunately BZH behaviour has always been reinforced, as everyone around him expects him to solve any problems, since he appears and is very competent in most cases.

BZH's life resolves around his strong values and ethics. He is the master of being logical! His speech and behaviour is largely guided by what he firmly believes in. BZH speaks enough to get his message across. Again, this method of communication always been this way. There had been no reason for him to question this. This started to change after QG appeared in his life. Although BZH continued to be guided by his values and ethics, he had slowly became slightly more vocal with his thoughts and indulged in small pleasures of daily routines with QG (i.e. sharing meals and hair brushed by QG). BZH was able to accept QG because she never questioned his values and ethics, never made unreasonable request for him to change. Instead, QG had always been a kind and compliant student. She adapted to BZH's lifestyle and adjusted to his needs. So I don't think he realised how profoundly QG affected him and changed him in her own ways.

Even to the end, BZH stuck to his beliefs. It is easy to call him stubborn or rigid, but I think we need to understand from his perspective. He had never experienced love like this before. Through BZH's "logical" reasoning, the only thing he could think of was to protect QG, keep her alive and safe from others. Even if it meant cutting off all physical contact with her. BZH refused to indulged in the notion of a romantic relationship with QG because that against his values. BZH is a person who holds true to his words, so when he accepted QG as his discipline, he hard sworn that he would treat her well, like a father and daughter relationship. So to go back against his words would be him breaking his values. That would mean he failed himself and most importantly failed QG. Crazy logic I know! Unfortunately BZH failed to take into the psychological trauma QG may have due to all these experience.

BZH did try really hard to be there for QG in his own ways. He continued to look after QG when she turned "bad." He could have turned his back and walked away. Annoyingly though, BZH thought the best method to get to QG was to continue his master role. Obviously by than, QG had out grown master and only wanted him as man.

I think because of BZH experience and personality, he never realised how his lack of vocal expression had caused QG so much pain. BZH never considered what he did not say was so important. BZH only realised the big mistake when QG died. I have no doubt that his self-reflection had caused him to go crazy in the book. Only when QG died, he realised what he thought was doing QG right, was in fact most likely wrong. For a person who had always been right, this must have been a huge psychological trauma to him, especially when it was a mistake he can not undo.

I know some of you thought that at the end of the series, it appeared to hint that BZH continued to act more like a master than a romantic partner. But I beg to differ. BZH appears to be considerate to QG's age. QG's hair style suggested that she may be back to her younger age stage. So it would be inappropriate to act like a lover towards QG. While they were on the raft, BZH accepted QG physical touch (i.e. leaning on his back). This suggested that BZH was no longer putting a wall between QG and him, instead he is letting QG dictate the speed of their relationship, unlike previously.

Please note, I have not read the novel, so all my assumptions are based on what I have read here and the TV series. So please feel free to disagree!!!

• Like 14

BZH and Little Bone, who have the most painful? it s hard to say, they are 2 different , agree or disagree, just depent on which angle you stand to view their story. 

Stand on BZH point of view, from the start of the drama, you could see BZH said " My wish to be come immortal thats my intire life's desire supportarrow-10x10.png the right way to last, Guard immortal sect. protect peace in all quarters" , he sell his life and soul for the right ..That s almost let you know how hard he have to face with his love.  As the Leader of Chang Liu, , should be NO LOVE at all, but for some reason, he feel something after few days live with a little girl, you could see after he come back to CL, when he s flying back to No Emotional hall, he already uncomfee. Little Bone become to his disciple, he  see himseft as father " one day as teacher is the father for life " that s what he said . So he got no choice or no way he could to express his love direct to her, he s just love her in silent ..seal her power put himseft on dangerous,  long term sickness, alot of pain, 64 nails punishment.stay next to her to look after her for so many years she in jail..missing her so much even she misunderstand him deeply, he doesnt might, he want her give up with her love to him...., and i bet he  doesnt  even know that is love untill he s got the scar on his left arm.

Stand on HQG view, she s just little girl with unlucky life. Sifu step in to her life and bright it up , she got sifu, she got friend, soul brother like DF, she got TB as her daughter, she got Sia zia zia as soul sister....she s really thought she s got everthing...But after that..everything of hers leave her....because of protecting her, one by one die in her arm..the friend the she trust stab her and hate her..Sifu that she love the most stab her and push her away, put her in jail for so many years, now he just want her die...that s so painful.  After so many " bad " things that sifu had done to her, but she s still loving him deeply.  if he put a little bit attention on her, she will feel all the pains that she s holding got pay off... The moment  she realize Sifu also love her, the only one thing she wish he could admit his love to her..but she just recieved it when she already dead. So in the end , she got nothing.. at least after she die, he will remember her, miss her...dont forget her ..so she force him to kill her......

i cant exactly know how i feel untill  i got a chance to watch the real uncut version.....at the moment  i just see them play a rough game who s got the most hurt ...( properly the viewers :D)

One thing i love alot from this drama is BZH 's jealous moment....he give weird look for DF anytime DF next to HQ..Its just like he wanna tell to DF " im watching you .."..suck a childish..cute and funny ...:P

9AmyqDz.jpg

r4gKL4C.jpg

This is my favorite scene...

izG0vg5.gif

Edited by YangD

He has fallen to #9 now, and it so hard to casting even 1 vote today, I dunno what happen here :sweatingbullets: EDIT he's back to #1 now :w00t: let's keep voting

After translating the deleted plot, I've come to a better understanding of the drama as a whole. And surprisingly for me, I found rather annoyed that the drama makes BZH's character such a cry baby if they didn't ommit the plot (DG's servant plot). I love that he became more humane, he finally shown his vulnerability side, and looks so helpless most of the time at DG's lair, he lost all his cold and aloof side, but at the same time just imagining of all those cut scenes makes me think that I think I can't bear to see him at the lowest point that much, he lowered himself to that extent to be on QG's side whether his intention is just to save all those that has been in Seven Sect captive, he just want to ensure QG and the whole world safety by watching close by so that the Desolate Energy won't consume QG or he just simply want to be by her side because he misses her sooooo much. I still want to see the drama restored to what it should be and didn't left any single plot or scene left behind on the cutting floor though, because maybe, after seeing and not just imagining, this thought of mine gonna change.

On QG's side, I can relate to what she's done to BZH in her lair. She, after all, is his one and only disciple, they became more and more similar, they both try to hurt each other till the end, QG acted that way (lowering BZH's status to be her servant / love toy) to make BZH leave her, while BZH cutting his scar is the last act that he's done to make QG's love becoming hate, they both stubbornly insist that their act will make their significant other happier. QG's is all alone when she is becoming DG, she thought there were no one else in this world for her, the only living person is her former teacher, so no wonder when she found out that all this time BZH always loves her (and it will make more sense if we also see the part where QG's feeding blood to BZH before she's being imprisoned to Cloud Palace and the part where BZH unconcious on Blue QG's lap and keep calling her name) and then that little joy that she get was brutally wiped out in just several seconds, she definetely gotta feel hurt sooooooo much.

I think whether BZH going to admit his love or not, QG still gonna kill herself, because she knows she can not control the Desolate Energy for long, eventually the Energy will consume her mind. But, if BZH admitted his love, I think QG would kill herself instead of tricking BZH to do it for her. But because of their lack of communications, QG didn't know that BZH won't admit his love, not because he feel ashamed of her, but because he feel ashamed of himself not knowing better and can not suppress his inappropriate love, he's also punishing himself by cutting the scar back in the lair. Was QG tricking BZH to kill her, a way for QG to revenge BZH? I think so. But then again, QG also taking a bet, is BZH gonna trust her or not, but in the end, she loss. I rewatch episode 50 (again), and QG seems a little bit startled when BZH stab himself to accompany her to death. At this point, I also can relate that QG is angry and still loves him a lot at the same time, so that's why she said she didn't allow him to die and even curse him to never get old, never get hurt, never get destroyed because she still loves him sooo much in this life, she even willing to sacrifice her life, not just to save his life like back then when he's being poisoned, but now she sacrifice her life to save the world that he protect so much, but after all that she sacrificed for him, he still won't admit his love. QG wish is to live a simple life, but her life is far from simple because she fell in love with BZH. That's why no wonder on her last dying breath she said those words : "I never regretted anything before in this life,  but if I could start all over, I will not love you again."

Do I hate BZH for not admitting his love? No, I'm not. It made him true to his character. He is a man of principal. That's what makes me love him in the first place.

Are BZH-HQG doom from the start, yes they are. Their love is like the lyrics from Annual Ring :

世间最毒的仇恨  是有缘却无分 

shìjiān zuì dú dí chóuhèn shì yǒuyuán què wú fēn

<i>The most malicious revenge in the world would be <br>to be destined to meet but not fated to be together.</i>

(cr : Viki)

So, thankfully, it's a drama, and the drama gave them a second chance to mend what has been broken, to set the path right for this 2nd chance, and hopefully to live happier life together for eternity.

Sorry for the long post :sweatingbullets::phew:

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 12

OK....So I came back to scroll through all the messages in support of HQG....let me throw something out as food for thought.

Let us say that HQG wasn't the main character...and that BZH was the only main.

In all other dramas, you would all be cursing the girl with unrequited love who does everything that HQG has done. 

HQG is a teenager, so you can excuse her earlier behaviour as a teenage crush, but her actions right before she turns to Demon Goddess cannot in any way be justified.

Ignoring the fact that the only reason she stays at Changliu is for BZH, BZH from the very beginning of the drama has done nothing to warrant her attention. Mo Bing has, but as far as she knows BZH and Mo Bing are two different people. She became a disciple of BZH under false pretences. People can argue that BZH didn't have to take her on as a disciple...but I refute this by saying that by this point, he KNOWS she's his fated calamity and that there is something strange about her. What better way to keep an eye on her than to keep her close. He still hasn't done anything that would indicate to her that their relationship is anything more than student/teacher. Not to mention, she is still the sect Leader of Mt. Zu. He can't exactly ignore her when her disciples want her to return to Changliu as well. 

The deity devices...although collecting all of them didn't result in major deaths....HQG contravened BZH's teachings. This one I could probably let go because in all honesty, whether she saw him as teacher or crush, she would've ended up doing it anyway.

My view on HQG getting BZH to kill her isn't as virtuous as many others seem to think. I find it as her finally forcing his hand in subtle admission of his feelings for her. Again, she has manipulated him into a response that soothes her heartache. 

I'm probably the only girl here who cannot in any way fathom a legitimate reason that can justify HQG's actions. 

If we, as the audience, didn't know that BZH and HQG are a tragic romance, there is absolutely no indication in any of BZH's actions that would support HQG's belief that he is in love with her. 

@IMOmusings  I didnt read the novel (just read the translations these lovely ladies posted in this forum), so my perceptions are purely based on the drama. Since we already know that HQG and BZH are the main leads, we automatically glue them together. Hoping for the happy ending and knowing that at some point, they both will fall in love. Also, since HQG is the main actress, most times, it is hard to accept her mistakes as mistakes or flaws as flaws. She will always be in our subconscious the beautiful, honorable, good, honest, sweet, innocent, friendly, transparent... and what not heroine. So yes, we may tend to fall into the fallacy of the main heroine being "perfect," thus we arent supposed to curse her. 

True that BZH never lead her on. He never showed her that he loved her. At least not openly, but that's him. HQG never knew until the end that BZH loved her. She never expected anything back from BZH. Remember that she just wanted to stay by his side as his disciple. She knew that they could only have a disciple-teacher relationship. In fact, she was afraid that BZH would find out of her feelings because she believed that if he knew, he would have kicked her out from Chang Liu. She was happy living like that, apparently he was too.

Was HQG 100% unselfish or innocent of all the tragedy? From my perspective, no. If it wasnt because of her stubbornness, shifu probably wouldnt have gotten poisoned. She insisted in going with him after DF and even the own BZH told her to not go with him to see ZX (newly transformed into evil). She sneakily went after shifu. Having HQG there was an extra person to take care. Sure, it was understandable that she was worried, but she knew that she was his fated calamity. Instead of leaving him, she stayed with him. If you really love that person and know that you are a danger for him, why would you stick around? She was supposed to leave him, but I guess she wanted to help...but lead to disaster. Fate?

She did forced and manipulated him into killing not only because she was mad at him, but she also hated herself. She hated that so many people died and suffered because of her. Even the man she loved had to suffer because of her. Might as well just die. She said so after her death (well, her voice) that she knew her decision of dying was the best. Though manipulating shifu into killing her...well, I guess you could call her a coward. She could have just committed suicide. Lol. But anger at BZH not wanting to publicly admit his love and her self-hate triggered her actions. We humans can only take so much negativity. 

QG suffered, but shifu too. In fact, I somehow feel that shifu suffered more than HQG. He had a huge responsibility, couldnt express his feelings, and he felt so guilty for what happened to HQG. Shifu knew he was wrong and he admitted it to her after Chang Liu's punishment. I think that nobody perfect. Shifu was not, neither HQG. 

Sorry, falling asleep...hope whatever i wrote was readable. 

Edit:

What??  Lee Min Ho #1? Was he there before? It's just that all the guys look the same to me.  I cant tell kpop girls apart either...haha. 5:44 am and havent slept...but imma try casting vote...i asked my bf to donate blood and vote for wallace 2 days. I told him that BZH puked a lot of blood...and the rest of the cast of TJoF too. Replacing some blood brings good karma, good karma may bring us the release of uncut version very soon. He stared at me weird and asked me if BZH was a demon from the tv series Supernatural...and that the voting website looks like a pedophile haven :huh::huh: :blink::blink: 

Vote for Wallace:  http://top10.vdfly.com/

Edited by bubblyb00_stv
  • Like 10

The crux of the drama isn’t about perfect love but the conditions of the human heart and accepting human frailties.

I feel that some frustration aimed at QG is a little unfair. I know she’s not perfect and I would never agree that her approach is always right but I never believed her to be deliberately and intentionally cruel or vindictive even when she was the Demon Goddess.

Her actions stemmed from the hurt and pain which was inadvertently caused or contributed by Zi Hua.

Haven't we all felt at some point in our lives where we’ve been so angry that we just want to lash-out at the person you love most?

QG is still a relatively young girl. I’m not particularly surprised by her teenage behaviour but to condemn her for actions as spiteful and mean because she wanted to “get back” at BZH in my opinion is a little harsh.

Even when she cursed him, she didn’t want him to die with her knowing how stubborn he could be, he would have followed her once she was gone.

So no, I don’t think she only hated him, there was protection and care at the end of it.

I total agree with myden and Soniya15, I would under those circumstances curse him as well.

He’s so heartless, never to have admitted his love her and to cut off the scar, oh dear, that was the pinnacle of “angst” and worse it was very hurtful to QG. I’m not saying who’s wrong or right but in any relationship it’s important to be honest, expressing how you feel about someone is just as important as the actions. 

I know he was disgusted and disappointed that he had romantic feelings for his disciple which is a big no, no but to deny her the one thing she wanted to hear just before her death was heartless and it’s something I don’t understand. Now having seen it in the drama - I'm still left clueless.

It’s no wonder he went crazy. It’s all that repressed emotions and deep regret that he didn’t tell her he loved when he had the opportunity (many times) to do so.

Don’t get me wrong I still love BZH but he’s definitely not an easy man to love.

I feel the same way

• Like 2

Guest Soniya15

Damn right. Even TB and QS said that BHZ is not a man to fall in love with. 

I never once believed DG was evil even as DG. If she couldn't kill NMT, she's a SAINT to me. LOL 

Sure she is a saint. OMG! I will kill NMT already and let her soul dissipates to the point of no reincarnation. Never to be born again so that HQG and NMT won't be fated enemies eternally. 

We react so strongly to their relationship because we've invested time in these characters and we are involved but on a more personal level I believe that we recognise ourselves (certain elements) of our personality in these characters and we respond to them because it speaks to our heart at a deep and profound level. I can certainly speak for myself.

The obsession, the infatuation and rejection, anger, love (including unrequited), lust and desires, the consequences of our actions or lack of. They all speak of the human condition. There are metaphors proliferated across the drama (and even the novel) which demonstrates the frailty of the human heart and that is why this drama is so immensely popular because it connects people at different stages in their lives.  

I hope everyone on this forum understands that my posting and opinions about the drama is not to offend or cause dissension as I have immense respect for everyone's here on this forum. It is also not my intent to play devil's advocate. They are my heartfelt views about the drama.

I sincerely hope through our posts we get to know each other better and more importantly obtain a better understanding of our differences :)

Thank you. Yes, I respect everyone's opinion. I want to see the debate btw BHZ and HQG. I've been reading about how people starts to despise HQG when she turned to DG. I didn't understand and didn't speak up for her. Now that I've seen the english subbed, I disagreed about what people said with HQG. No one was defending her. 

If we, as the audience, didn't know that BZH and HQG are a tragic romance, there is absolutely no indication in any of BZH's actions that would support HQG's belief that he is in love with her. 

I love Wallace. The reason I'm hooked to TJoF because BHZ was being so cold. I have to keep guessing the whole time even though I know the plot that he does love her but I want to see him realized it. When he cut of the scar is when you know for sure that he does love her because without that scar I would still be questioning whether he did love her because he is in such in a denial state.

BZH's life resolves around his strong values and ethics. He is the master of being logical! His speech and behaviour is largely guided by what he firmly believes in. BZH speaks enough to get his message across. Again, this method of communication always been this way. There had been no reason for him to question this. This started to change after QG appeared in his life. Although BZH continued to be guided by his values and ethics, he had slowly became slightly more vocal with his thoughts and indulged in small pleasures of daily routines with QG (i.e. sharing meals and hair brushed by QG). BZH was able to accept QG because she never questioned his values and ethics, never made unreasonable request for him to change. Instead, QG had always been a kind and compliant student. She adapted to BZH's lifestyle and adjusted to his needs. So I don't think he realised how profoundly QG affected him and changed him in her own ways.

Everyone does have their opinion about love. I remember reading a book called "The 5 love languages." It's available as an audiobook. It does really emphasis on the different type of loves. Like hanging out together is more important to one person while it may not be as important to another. Thus, the different opinions about how people view loves. The book gave advice on compromising for one another instead of forcing another into one's beliefs. Sadly, we never got to see BHZ and HQG compromise their love for each other.

BZH and Little Bone, who the most painful? it s hard to say, they are 2 different , agree or disagree, just depend on which corner you stand to view thier story. 

So in the end , she got nothing..she s just want at least after she die, he will remember her, miss her...dont forget her ..so she force him to kill her......

世间最毒的仇恨  是有缘却无分 

shìjiān zuì dú dí chóuhèn shì yǒuyuán què wú fēn

<i>The most malicious revenge in the world would be <br>to be destined to meet but not fated to be together.</i> 

I believe HQG was planning on killing herself at the end. Whether BHZ admit his love for her or not. If BHZ is going to deny his love, might as well deny for eternity. Why does he have to kill himself! That lyrics remind me of Chinese Paladin 3. White Tofu and Tang Yan were fated to meet, but not fated to be together because at the end White Tofu decides to become immortal. Tang Yan didn't died. Who's more cruel? Both of them were still alive and know that the other exist, but can't be together. This is painful. 

SEXY SIFU.. ...i just wanna ask you one thing...i know you always wear so many layers inside....B)

PUaBoce.jpg

.but for some reason when you come to stay with DG....you just wear one layer only that i could see through it..which is very sexy....are you sure you dont wanna seduce her ??:phew:

iin1voa.jpg

VXOWFru.jpg

70a950dbgw1evtr2gpt38g209q05hhdt.gif

GIF credit as tagged

Coz i could see how easy she pull it off like peel banana..ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D

Edited by YangD

Everyone I was so excited to read @wonderfulmomo_stv comment in the Nirvana in Fire thread that I had to  quote wonderfulmomo_stv post here*8-&gt; day dreaming

". Given the situation of Hunan TV being criticized by angry fans with their scissorhanding HuaQianGu, Beijing TV Channel made a solumn pledge to all viewers and fans on Weibo that they will present the complete version of Nirvana in Fire as the production team give them. NO SCISSORHANDING!!!!  "

so it appears that Hunan is getting such severe backlash that It's affecting the decisions of the other broadcast stations.
To me this is a major development in the scope of Chinese dramas

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 9

@IMOmusings - oopps sorry I hope I wasnt too strong with my response. If I was, then my apologies :) 

I agree with your comments that it's definitely not an excuse to torture BZH, I felt sad watching those scenes, that their relationship has been reduced to such a state.

@jolin_chan - I love your analysis of BZH. I would like to add my comments (I hope you wont mind) tomorrow. It's been an emotional week and I'm still digesting the final episodes of Hua Qian Gu, and having since watched it with english subtitle it feels surreal that the drama is finally finished. Although, I'm even keener to watch the uncut version. I think there will be some closure once we see the complete 54 episodes :) 

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 3

I try to translate the 30 Scenes that has been deleted from TJOF (part 2) ( some of it quite similar to the one @springfiry translated before and I think there are parts that @miaka fy mention before or anyone else mention before? ) :

16. MY trick DF and QG to save NXY in the Nine Pagoda, and DF get seriously injured.

17. NXY execution was to be burnt to death, but they didn't make the CGI for the fire. And they omitted the scenes where BZH used Bu Yuan Ding to create the illusions to fake NXY death in front of everybody.

18. When QG being imprisoned in Cloud Palace, BZH sadly mending the shattered Palace Bell.

19. LSY tortured by guilt and painful feelings because he can not protect well TB, so he commited suicide in the name of love.

20. When ZR tell MY at the prison of Seven Sect the news of LSY's death, ZR tell MY that LSY being killed, when actually from reading ZR's lips we can see that actually ZR said that LSY was commited suicide and that's why MY said : "Why are you so foolish, SY?"

21. When BZH making peach blossom soup for Demon Goddess and feeding her while saying that she must not let Desolate Energy taking control of her. Demon Goddess raise her hand and fly throw the peach blossom soup. And can not suppress her anger, grabbing BZH near and suck his neck. BZH barely can endure the pain. After Demon Goddess satisfiedly drinking the blood, she cruelly throw  BZH to the grown. BZH feel weak and lay on the floor. Demon Goddess then shout to BZH : "Get lost!" BZH with pale face, neck full with blood, trying hard to stand up and staggeringly leave.

22. Demon Goddess sitting on her throne while BZH is on her side feed her water. Demon Goddess drinking the water while caressing BZH's hand and looking at him intently. Then the Seven Sect minions report that they catch several of the disciples of the Chang Liu's alliance and want to kill them. BZH begging to not kill them. Demon Goddess then said in front of everybody : "Bai Zi Hua, I will release one person for each night you sleep with me." BZH have no other way but to agree on this.

23. BZH standing in front of the couch. Demon Goddess lean on the couch and look so alluring, and deliberately pull up her skirt to show her long legs, and use her finger to gesture BZH to come near. BZH nervously lay down beside her but leave quite a bit of space between them. Demon Goddess then closing the distance between them, and caressing BZH's left chest while talking to herself that now she can do whatever she want, then her hand slipping into BZH's clothes and rubbing his left chest, then slowly her hands move down and try to untie BZH's belt knot. BZH grab Demon Goddess's hand and preventing her to do that. Demon Goddess then quickly climb and lay on top of him, and looking at his eyes while saying : "How could you slept if you not getting undress." Demon Goddess then hugging BZH and fall asleep. While BZH holding Demon Goddess's hand, he stare at her all night and not sleep even a wink. Demon Goddess hazily wake up and calling : "Shi Fu."  BZH pleasantly reply : "Xiao Gu." Demon Goddess quickly awake and back to her cold demeanor. BZH rise up from the couch and looks missing QG's old expression and movement, but it's no where to be seen anymore. (not too sure of this part, sorry)

24. Demon Goddess looking intently at the scar from the nail punishment on BZH's bare back. She then immediately embrace BZH while crying and beg him to stay and accompany her to sleep. BZH also crying and said they are teacher and disciple and it's improper for them to sleep on the same bed together. QG cryingly said that he is not her teacher anymore for a long time. BZH reply but you are forever my disciple. QG then taking back her hand and said she will not forcing him anymore (on this matter).

25. Early morning BZH wake up and drink some water, and apperantly ZR already put aphrodisiac into that water. BZH found it difficult to supress the effect from the aphrodisiac. And on that moment, QG came. BZH trying to conceal the effect from the medicine, smashing a cup at QG direction to make QG leave, QG get hurt from the cup. Afterwards, when giving BZH the antidote, ZR admitting that he is the one who put in the medicine and said to BZH, QG love BZH, but why BZH insisting of deceiving himself (not admitting his love?  not so sure of this part too).

Getting steamy here :phew::wub:

Hidden Content

27. BZH gentle expression, gradually change to startled and disbelief of his own action. He let go of QG, his eyes deep red and he stepping down from the bed, cringe helplessly, and eventually fall apart and cry bitterly. QG gently and cautiously move towards him and softly try to calm him and said : "Shi Fu, don't be afraid!" she hold out her hands and was gonna wipe his memories when BZH push her hand away. Following after, BZH feel sooo much pain on his hand (the pain is like tearing heart and cracking lung). QG try to look at BZH's hand, and found the scar from the Emotionless Water.

28. BZH mourning QG in his black robe

29. MY swapping soul to save QG

30. BZH finally realize that to hinder the fated calamity is not to kill, but to acknowledge love, in tune with love. In the end, by BZH accepting love, makes him pass the 10th level cultivation.

Sorry if the translations is not accurate on some parts.

@bubblyb00_stv the voting is not over yet until October 7. Sometimes is lagging too here, you should try and refresh several times. Sometimes it took several times to cast 1 vote :sweatingbullets:

He is #2 now

OMO! This and the first part made me want to crush the box of tissue! Even so thanks for posting it was a pleasure reading it, and later dreaming about.. Will not be optimistic though that everything will be out someday, i dont want to hope and be crushed mercilessly again. I guess I learned my lesson.

Anyway so many posts about our main OTP, me I agree to people who said that QG wasn't really right for her action, I think we can never really justified someone's action, well because we are not them. But I see to it that we can somehow relate. HQG was never perfect, from child to DG. If as a child she comitted mistakes by not following shifu, as DG she comitted mistakes by being B!tchy and selfish, but well for me she isn't perfect.. 

When she became DG, I also think that she already accepted that everything will end by her dying, the situation with the 7 realm and that she can't control the desolate energy. Also her being crazy lusting over shifu, i think it was mentioned when she was talking with imaginary sha jie jie that she just wanted him to look at her. Let's just say she wants attention from shifu, craved for it, after all she's grieving and maybe this is her way to cope. We all have diffrent way and her being a little abusive towards shifu. Again I don't agree that it was right but couldn't agree more that she should do it bec i want to see wallace steamy scene.. 

Anyway she is bitter from everything that happened and shifu is the receiving end, also shifu is not innocent either of why things turned out that way. As for demon goddess making shifu killing her, its maybe pure out of revenge, or maybe for him to say his feelings when she's dead, but I think the more intriguing is the cursing BZH. If BZH will admit, yes i agree she would still probably commit suicide. She already accepted that fate, but cursing BZH i think can be open interpreted like maybe out of anger, and still bec. She wouldn't want shifu hurt after all she loved him.

Edited by sugarista
  • Like 7

@carmolita Ah yes, I saw that on the other thread...as much as I dearly wish this is true...how much more control does the network editing have over SARFT? :sweatingbullets:

Here's to hoping the scriptwriters of NiF are better at telling the story without including all the things that SARFT would ban....

It would be a dream if SARFT didn't make any cuts to that drama.  But I took it more to mean that the broadcast channel will not make any cuts or do any editing.  Because Hunan did cuts and editing after Sarft did it's cuts which left TJOF with almost no scenes:huh: To me these two dramas are like mirrors both based off novels, both had the authors write the script, both major productions   but one is going to learn from the other's mistakes.  It's hard to trust hunan after what happened so it seems like other broadcast stations are going to do what they can to distance themselves and not loose their viewers. They're going  to capitalize off of hunan's mistakes and maybe self-reflect on themselves  and I can't blame them.

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 6