[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

@BaiZiHua LOL I think I cried every few episodes. Im such a cry baby thanks to this series. I hope my neighbors don't think that i'm insane. I would have done the same with QS and Meng Ge's scenes! 

HAHAHA This is too funny. Had to share. I believe our reactions were a lot more dramatic than Wallace's expression in here. 

Just a random thought... Imagine if you had the powers/means to lock BZH up in your lair.. How much fun would that be? Boy toy for a 1000 years!! LOL 

@nedayaj88 I’m sorry to hear that! It is definitely not easy to love someone like that. I’m glad you and him chose to let go instead of holding on. It must have not been easy at all. :( 

@bubblyb00_stv Sorry! I'll go make the changes now. :D 

Edited by myden
  • Like 7

@myden I think you quoted the wrong person. I dont remember writing that. Lol. But it's all cool. Different opinions, different views. Thats awesomeness!! Although I didnt write those quotes, I dont think they were harsh, they were just a different opinions in regards of Xiao Gu. We dont always have to like or agree with what the heroine does. 

@miaka fy Ive finished and re-finished LLW. Did I tell you that I loved it so much that I got the DVDs? I tried LOCH 2008...love Ariel as usual, but her voice :tears:...not her. Whyyyy? As you may know I dont care much for Hu Ge, so I stopped it. I think i need more time to get used to him. Maybe Nirvana on Fire, but Im waiting until it ends. LOCH, I didnt pass beyond the 5th episode. Lol. Should I keep watching it? If if gets better, Ill endure Ariel's dubbed voice. I remember watching Yang Saga by TVB, but just parts of it. I might try the one you suggested out. I started many tv series, but never got to episode 2 ..haha. I couldnt even watch Wallace's previous series. Im trying A Mobile Love Story. Still in the first episode..lol. I think I wont be able to move on until I watch the uncut version of TJoF. But please send me the next batch whenever you can. If you mind. Thank youu! Oh!! I did go pretty far with cruel romance, but havent finished with it yet. 

• Like 2

@miaka fy I cannot imagine Li ying with William Chan. I hope Papa Nicky will introduce someone nice to Li Ying. Li Ying doesnt seem like the type of girl that would involve as the 3rd party. Plus William  is not that attractive either. Rumor said she is in a relationship  with her co star from a popular series in 2015? I think Legend of Zu is due in early 2016?

• Like 3

@myden

"Imagine if you had the powers/means to lock BZH up in your lair". Hahaha I would die of happiness  ....... but only after I torture BZH for a lil bit HQG/Demon God style :):P.

@Cupcakeninja

I agree with you 100% about WC. I don't think William Chan is cute at all (WC fans plz forgive me). And you're

right I don't think LiYIng would be a third party because she said in the past her bf cheated on her.

So she knows how it hurts so I don't think she do that to someone else.

• Like 6

Aww look how protective Wallace and Dan Feng is to Li Ying. Look like they're trying to prevent Ma Ke from hitting her head when they were playing the game. Wallace and Li Ying :wub::wub:

7389fe8agw1evxp3c01aug206r05fb29.gif

Edited by tlt

@YangD yup yup..shifu threw "interesting" looks at DF. It could have been because the untrust or jealousy or both. But remember shifu's reaction when Lan Ge Ge told the 3 Chang Liu brothers that he likes Qian Gu and Qian Gu also likes him back? Shifu's head rapidly raised his face towards Lan Ge Ge and asked LGG, "did you say that Hua Qian Gu told you that she likes you?" ...then after Lan Ge Ge left, the 3 sect brothers discussed a bit more about the issue and shifu left kind of mad saying "we just have to ask Hua Qian Gu." What I saw there was a bit of anger mixed with jealousy. Then at night, he heard Xiao Gu and Lan GeGe's conversation. Though, I couldnt decipher shifu's emotions there. But i want to think that he was relieved...hehe...The other scene was when Lan GeGe was about to kiss a drunk Xiao Gu's forehead. Shifu suddenly appear telling LGG that Xiao Gu is drunk and needs to rest. Although his reaction was a bit flat, there was something there. Of course we could interpret it as caring for his disciple as well. He knew Xiao Gu had no romantic feelings for LGG, so maybe that's why he wasnt harsh towards him as with DF. Plus, he knew all about LGG. Oh yahh...whats with the nosebleed. Seen that expression quite often lately...what does it mean? 

This why I love BZH'z character so much. Im always trying to find a tiny facial movement from him to decipher what is he feeling or thinking. Througout the drama, tiny bits of details show that he enjoys being with her. His face lighting up when he hears Xiao Gu's bell. He looking forward for the dinners with her. His smile in the morning after Xiao Gu told him that she had a gift for him. He being sad when she stoped brushing his hair (I was like...aww....poor shifu...ILL BRUSH IT FOR YOU...even if it's a wig :w00t::phew:)....ahhh....i havent watched a single episode of TJoF in 2 days (dont want to burn it)...but going through Wallace's songs...just to listen to his voice :rolleyes:...haha...Perfect Couple's OST so far is my favorite!!

@carmolita but but but...nirvana on fire no bzh. :tears: looks interesting and read that it is from a good quality production company....but but...no bzh ...and hu ge....uhmm...:vicx:....but...no DG seducing a bzh ....:P

Remember to vote! :) 

http://top10.vdfly.com/

I'm guessing your sexy shifu fangirl too? Ahaha it is a must in TJOF ito observe and detect every shift of shifu's expression. Well that's for me, maybe not for everyone:wub:

• Like 3

@YangD...since u said it, I also had the same feeling, Sexy Sifu intentionally wear see through robe to seduce Demon Goddess.:wub:

@BaiZiHua...Wallace was supposed to be with Liying..or...ME...ha4.:P:D

@YangD...by the way, this pic really2 melt my heart.. He just like.... ask for a kiss!!:wub: <Just where my damn kissing scene!! Im tired of waiting!>

12002987_1664443400463099_80432812740189

Edited by Bella-Chimura
  • Like 9

@Bella-Chimura @BaiZiHua  BZH said he only takes one disciple, but he never said anything about the quantity of girlfriends B)

@sugarista yes, im obsessed with the series and a big fan of BZH. Ive always had something for guys on white ancient costume and the long hair. Sometimes I would even pause a frame just to see his facial expression :lol:

@Cupcakeninja i think he is too skinny in Close your eyes series. He also looks too skinny in the SK-II photoshoot. 

• Like 5

@Bella-Chimura @BaiZiHua It's okay I'm suck at rock paper scissor too. I just want to stare at him and rub his face a little :wub: Wallace's super fans are very defensive of him. I hope they are not here on this forum lol. Is it me or he's really skinny in Close Your Eyes, Here He Comes?

@tlt I read somewhere someone said in one of the interview that Papa Nicky said someone asks him to take care of Li Ying? By any chance, if you have read the article? 

Edited by Cupcakeninja
  • Like 5

@miaka fy

Yes, the vampire kiss scenes were so hawt. :wub::wub: Blush blush blush. And because Wallace is so hawt it makes

reading those parts even better. The entire time I read it I only thought of Wallace's face hahaha (I'm a bad girl yes....

I know hehe plz don't judge me I am only a mere mortal). Ps I Love you moarrrrr! Haha I win.

Seriously OMG because of you OMG DEAR!!! :wub::wub:now I'm blushing like a teenager giggle giggle again...no need to grab go to the novel link loll you give me again your lovely translation LOLLL hhheeyyyy wait love, you told me it's me win? LOLLL hehe

For everyone you are new in this tread, Bai Zi Hua have translate most a SMEXY AND SMUTTY PART back then in this lovely tread ...so you all will see that the novel ...the action is SOOOOO INTENSE !!! LOLL try to seach back and please bring a GLASS ICY WATER when you read it LOLL Sadly I think the chapter 106 was soooo hot than they didn't make into a drama version...My lovely BLOODY KISS VERSION 2 lead by Zi Hua...

also please 18 year old ...it's really ''blushing'' ''blushing'' description. I think it's my favorite part in the novel...anyway the description was really in action LOL also probably in Gamble too :) anyway all Zi Hua jealous moment..they are sooo beautiful omg!!!

wait...you should not be shy, I think MOST of us reader of the novel, was thinking of Wallace and Li Ying when you read this novel LOLL and yes we are a simply humain...my cultivation was only for my obsession for this serie LOL and my hate of Man Tian with @jolin_chan LOLL 

I'm in love with the story probably more than the OTP LOL love forbidden love serie Xian Xia!!! now....Pillow Pillow novel which Evori-chan told me read and seem Wallace want to act also inside wait isn't Three Lives Three Worlds Pillow Book or Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms which one was rumor coming in drama soon and Hu Ge or Wallace want this role? Also which one was plagiarism and because of that, the drama was in suspend? Dear go read it, this serie is truly popular and good but isn't easy to find the novel ....well I will poke you in pm if you want it :wub:

@bubblyb00_stv : omg sure !! I will make a long and no stop recommendation :) and yes dear you have told me that you did command immediatly Lan Ling Wang because you are so in love with Yuwen Yong LOLLL. Happy you love this serie :wub:...did you finish all my list o.o I did make a long list LOL but you was asking me for Ariel Lin serie and William Feng LOL Did you finish Palace Heart? Oh no worry dear, I'm so addict to our lovely serie Hua Qian Gu omg I didn't update Yong Pal and Scholar omg.....Did you watch Wallace serie Strange Hero? A mobile Love story, I think I dw it before wasn't the one with Christopher Lee, Fann Wong husband? hm...no comment it because I think I wasn't complete it. Network love Story, I recommend to you. But was a bit slow, Lu Yi, Chan Homan aka Benny Chan and Michelle Yip was the leads...Did you see Pawnshop No8? Simply this serie is really alike our lovely serie...master and disciple...forbidden love? ^^ but it's a bit long...116 eps . I will pm you later dear!!! ^^

@miaka fy I cannot imagine Li ying with William Chan. I hope Papa Nicky will introduce someone nice to Li Ying. Li Ying doesnt seem like the type of girl that would involve as the 3rd party. Plus William  is not that attractive either. Rumor said she is in a relationship  with her co star from a popular series in 2015? I think Legend of Zu is due in early 2016?

ME TOO TOTALLY AGREE!! OMG dear I can't find any way to like a bit William Chan =.=;;; or maybe after Mountain I should be more ok with his scene.. but seriouslu why he appear so much now omg. Sorry if you are William Chan fans, I must to say my true feeling :). Legend of Zu is probably out in november if I hear a rumor. It's complete soon and Li Ying already do some promotion for....Complete soon I meant the CGI :) 

Anyway, a lot news ancients series will come...but until Hua Qian gu serie dvd...my heart is still full Zi Hua and Qian Gu love story !!!!

OHHHH WE GOT A FIGHT HERE!!! WHO GOT ZI HUA IN THIS LOVELY TREAD....we got contestant @BaiZiHua, @Cupcakeninja, @Bella-Chimura....who more will enter in this FIGHT to get Zi Hua??? post your nickname and why LOLL

RULES = Why Zi Hua must to choose you? and what do you like about Zi Hua, and how you will get the level 10 and get Zi Hua ?

ps: be careful for you boyfriend see what you do or your darling LOL

- ADD @myden in the course to get Zi Hua then hehe 

- ADD @sugarista in the course to get Zi Hua too hehe 

- ADD @jolin_chan in the course to get Zi Hua...also she is good in rock paper scissor LOLL my dear !!! lolll 

WE GOT 6 CONTESTANTS NOW will add more!!! Allez Allez!!!

@myden dear!!! LOLL I would let your all fight, me I'm not in the competition LOLLLL i'm run away LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

also we are SISTERS yes !!! :wub:

EDIT: 

@jolin_chan dear :wub: I send to you about Pillow hugssss :) 

@bubblyb00_stv dear tomorrow if possible I will send to you the list, about Yang family, I hope it's was the link I give you you watch right? I didn't talking about the TVB version 1986 loll but one with Hu Ge :) 

me go sleep now ;);););)

203fb80e7bec54e7ca595143bf389b504fc26a32

Li Ying in YunGe serie ....

a8ec8a13632762d0d1a7902aa5ec08fa503dc68d so hotttt it's long lolllll

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 7

@Bella-Chimura , @BaiZiHua LMAO!!! If only there was enough Wallace to go around!! I would like to have him Fridays and Saturdays. We can all be his concubines. LOL 

OMG Imagine if you ran into him at a sushi bar!! FLAWLESS without any make up!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

6810686ejw1dp8uqjia1uj.jpgLook at that defining jawline, eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips, skin and super sexy hair! OH MY OH ME!! I can't contain myself. I'm gonna go to the gym to get rid of my frustrations.. LOL 

9021a1b6gw1dpih28z8y9j.jpg*EDIT* @miaka fy I didn't know this was a competition!! I thought we sisters would be kind enough to share. T__T 

Edited by myden
  • Like 8