Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Oh Sang-jin "gosioh pass" makeover
I am Kim Eun-Chul and I are truly unemployed with advanced intelligence, ~535935_342889585892812_8313566010126579810269379_342890302559407_594549297901947

10392593_342890449226059_845081682148475

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014112109345445872&type=1&outlink=1

Guest idontknowme

it's been a long time since i last comment here :D already 5 eps and my love for this drama keeps getting bigger.. i really enjoy everything about this drama except yes some awkward acting from our male leads lol but it's forgiveable XD always looking forward to what concerns and how bom will resolve it in every episode, the humour is just fit to my liking hehe i actually am rooting for Spring couple but in another hand i dont really care about the romance, it is just a cherry on top.. let's just see how and to whom the heart of bomi will melt for heheheheeee as long as they dont ruin the drama with nonsense and unnecessary love line, as an audience i'm so open to accept any kind of ending (a happy one preferrably) :D

and eps 5 was so fun.. got to stream for it. the fighting scene of SC and Niel was hillarious lmao

Guest adikkeluangman

The brother applied for public administration job with the government. I think he failed the test every year and re-sit again. 
Soo Chul posters.6277_342923895889381_76801504732000568731888480_342923932556044_7738795136864454

Guest frizzyhairdontcare

Finally got to watch the 5th ep.! So, the reason Bom gets all the hate from her mother was because of the fire incident? And I'm still wondering, how come EC is still unemployed? It's not like he's taking masters or PhD. Maybe we'll get to have an insight to his situation through Bom's visions one day. And I totally knew it!! SC doesn't really have feelings for Bom! They're merely friends, at least for now. But, in the latest episode, his friend was trying to talk him into dating Bom and he seemed sort of against it. I'm sure that this drama isn't into love-lines because we're halfway through and nothing actually suggested one. (unless y'all want to count KJ&Bom, but to me it's just one-sided and will remain that way) it's more focused on helping others with their problems and yeah...

frizzyhairdontcare

said: Finally got to watch the 5th ep.! So, the reason Bom gets all the hate from her mother was because of the fire incident? And I'm still wondering, how come EC is still unemployed? It's not like he's taking masters or PhD. Maybe we'll get to have an insight to his situation through Bom's visions one day. And I totally knew it!! SC doesn't really have feelings for Bom! They're merely friends, at least for now. But, in the latest episode, his friend was trying to talk him into dating Bom and he seemed sort of against it. I'm sure that this drama isn't into love-lines because we're halfway through and nothing actually suggested one. (unless y'all want to count KJ

@Kennedy21

Yes, it is. Bom's laundry shop is also  EunBi's ramyun shop/restaurant in the tvN drama Flower Boys Ramyun Shop.

P.S. The shop is located near the Subong Park in SunGui 4(Sa)Dong of NamGu in Incheon.
The building is located along the street of South Subong Road 24 Beong-Gil.
info cr: dramahaven, google

as i remember, i read that there will be love line between Bom & SC. and because i'm a fan of noona-dongsaeng relationship, i wish it'll be happening soon. lol

and omg, bom's laundry is less than 2km from where i live. i need to go there! is it live shooting?

@kwangmoe 
I really wish that there will be a love line between Bom and SC! We can already see that SC is interested but Bom is still hung up on the dentist. It's not that I don't like him but I don't think he sees Bom as anything more than a little sister. And if we refer to the laws of kdrama, Bom's mom threw the kimbap she made for the dentist so he didn't see it, but when Bom is craving something, SC always appears with it! 
I also would like to see more developpement with SC's character because we don't know much about him and his life except for the fact that he's got a lot of connections. 

Guest frizzyhairdontcare

Subbed version of Episode 7 is out! Oh myyyyy :(( Our Bom is in for a major heartbreak, and SC has finally confirmed his feelings towards noona Bom. Though i'd like to ask the writer, when did that happen??? In between episode 6 and 7? ;P I thought that it was very cute of him to discreetly look after when he requested for a cctv to be installed :3 Eunsol is a very amusing character. That scene when she thought that it was strange of SC to walk Bom home, I expected something like she would suspect him having a crush on Bom, but she managed to get the idea that he would want to become her fanclub's president again.... I guess ES doesn't see Bom as a woman either lol.

I thought that Youngmi and Eunchul were supposed to kiss in this episode..? (Last week's preview) I feel bad for YM. she's chasing the wrong man. I don't like this momma's boy one bit!

And that part, at KJ's apartment!! With his girlfriend!! Gave me the shocks!! Noooooo, Bom was overjoyed when she knew that he didn't deliberately stand her up and now this happens! :( :( :( but at least we know that there won't be a messy fight for bom between SC and KJ.

Archived