Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest idontknowme

@Frizzyhairdontcare seems like the cat is somehow related to her grandma.. i guess we''ll have a new pet star? lol
i'm going to live stream.. can't wait to see my weird boy first drama. i'll scold him if he does bad XD

EDIT

It's funny how a cat found an abandoned laundry shop for her and she becomes the owner of it. SC and Bomi's first meeting was fun. Bomi has gained SC's trust by finding his 'webtoon' drawings, which he lost due to her trying to fix a rice cooker for him.Fixing the rice cooker all happened on the road on a bench with kids taking a video of them with mobile phones. Also the both of them were wearing the same blue tracksuit with white stripes running across the side of the suit. I'm loving their interactions already and I don't feel any awkward age gap.

One more thing her haramoni apears in her dreams. Haramoni is almost like a celestial being and she has vivid dreams of talking to her haramoni.

I'm going to say this much for now. I await for more discussion when more people have watched it.

Guest frizzyhairdontcare

@angelbeast90‌ SC and Bom's first encounter was hilarious, he was trying so hard not to catch her attention, but miserably failed xD and what in the world is this girl doing, carrying a bottle filled with rice with her everywhere?! Or did he contact her prior to their meeting?? What a character!!

(I thought he was aspiring to become an illustrator for a manga, the webtoon thing never crossed my mind. Seems like it's a fad nowadays, the webtoon I mean.) I love how they share the same meaning to their names "Spring" and it's so cute how SC has easily attached himself to Bom when she found his lost drawings <3 he must think she's his heroine!

Since i've only managed to watch Changjo's cuts, I'm probably missing out on many things~

angelbeast90 said: EDIT

It's funny how a cat found an abandoned laundry shop for her and she becomes the owner of it. SC and Bomi's first meeting was fun. Bomi has gained SC's trust by finding his 'webtoon' drawings, which he lost due to her trying to fix a rice cooker for him.Fixing the rice cooker all happened on the road on a bench with kids taking a video of them with mobile phones. Also the both of them were wearing the same blue tracksuit with white stripes running across the side of the suit. I'm loving their interactions already and I don't feel any awkward age gap.

One more thing her haramoni apears in her dreams. Haramoni is almost like a celestial being and she has vivid dreams of talking to her haramoni.

I'm going to say this much for now. I await for more discussion when more people have watched it.

Just holler at me if you need a raw link. Took me a couple of hours to locate a working link!

Annyeong @suchadiva42 and @valsava

I'm in too :) I like the drama's storyline and Changjo as Teen Top has been one of my many favourite Kpop groups since their debut.

Will join in the spazzing. Since the drama aired its debut yesterday and I have missed it. Will look forward to the next episode on next Friday.

alekaonu said:

Annyeong @suchadiva42 and @valsava

I'm in too :) I like the drama's storyline and Changjo as Teen Top has been one of my many favourite Kpop groups since their debut.

Will join in the spazzing. Since the drama aired its debut yesterday and I have missed it. Will look forward to the next episode on next Friday.

Archived