Guest adikkeluangman

Guest frizzyhairdontcare

Love the third episode! I especially love Bom and Youngmi's friendship lol~ 
Seems like KJ sees Bom as a little sister and nothing more than that :(  He looks like he's totally oblivious to the fact that Bom has a huge crush on him. I guess he's just being extra nice to his senior's family because, well, he's born a nice guy. So, when he answered the phone call after the dinner with Bom, was it possibly his cousin? or a new girl?  That part when he thought that Eunchul was secretly stalking him LOL. The punches and the hair pulling looked so real, I was literally holding my scalp because I know how much that hurts X_X

Can't help but notice that Bom has switched to an iPhone when in the first episode she had a phablet that was still on instalments. Did they lose that phone or something? X_X 
Ahh SC is going to fall for Bom in the next episode!! ahhh!! Though, why did it look like he was unbuttoning her jacket while she's asleep.... 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not many dramas grab my interest these days, but this one is unique and fresh. Strong interesting and likable female lead and the adventures she goes through in solving the problem each episode makes this a must see. I'm loving it, but not the fact it's only one episode a week. Thanks to this forum I'm able to see the script reading videos. Sweden Laundry...fighting!!!

Finally watching episode 2 and 3. Bom just made my day. two hours with laughing so hard until my stomach crmaps was so epic hahaha :))

Just want to say that Ki Joon is a bit fishy here and about the union things that Bomi mentioned in the last scene, i guess she will get hurt when she knows Ki Joon feeling to her.
I dont root for any man here to get Bom heheheh :D

lee_girl said: Not many dramas grab my interest these days, but this one is unique and fresh. Strong interesting and likable female lead and the adventures she goes through in solving the problem each episode makes this a must see. I'm loving it, but not the fact it's only one episode a week. Thanks to this forum I'm able to see the script reading videos. Sweden Laundry...fighting!!!

The actress playing Bom is so beautiful, every time I see her I feel like WHY NO ONE IN THE DRAMA CAN SEE THAT SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL?!!!! I have never seen her in another dramas, based on this one her acting is quite good. And she totally looked like a 17-year-old in that «10 years ago part», although she is 28 actually.

tatka said: The actress playing Bom is so beautiful, every time I see her I feel like WHY NO ONE IN THE DRAMA CAN SEE THAT SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL?!!!! I have never seen her in another dramas, based on this one her acting is quite good. And she totally looked like a 17-year-old in that «10 years ago part», although she is 28 actually.

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Ian Is the First-Ever Actor on Variety Show “Weekly Idol”
For the first time ever, an actor appeared as a guest on the MBC Every1 show “Weekly Idol.”
In order to promote the drama “Sweden Laundry,” which is a collaboration between MBC Dramanet and MBC Every1, lead male actors Kim Ian and idol group Teen Top’s Changjo made an appearance.
collage10.jpg

Kim Ian who is under the management of SM Entertainment revealed that he is close friends with label mates Xiumin of EXO and Onew of SHINee because they went through training together. The actor also surprised the MCs and Changjo with his clarinet playing skills.
Rookie actor Kim Ian lit up the studio, giving idols a run for their money with his various other charms, including a girl group dance.
The “Weekly Idol” episode featuring Kim Ian will air on December 10, 6 p.m. KST.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/08/kim-ian-is-the-first-ever-actor-on-variety-show-weekly-idol/

Guest frizzyhairdontcare

Another preview of episode 4~

The last few seconds in which Bom says "Grandma, I have a dream." Is probably irrelevant to the part where SC&Bom's eyes met. It has always been that way in kdramas >_> I don't think Bom would want to acknowledge SC's feelings toward her, but who knows? CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Guest ororomunroe

Did anyone watch Episode 4? Grandma said 5/7 of her men were younger than her, so is she hinting that her granddaughter would follow in her footsteps? I'm not really into the crush right now, he's seems kinda 1-dimensional. We know so little about him. No mention of mystery girl in this episode. 

ororomunroe said: Did anyone watch Episode 4? Grandma said 5/7 of her men were younger than her, so is she hinting that her granddaughter would follow in her footsteps? I'm not really into the crush right now, he's seems kinda 1-dimensional. We know so little about him. No mention of mystery girl in this episode. 

In this episode Bom's sister character was fleshed out more by showing out what are her wants and needs. I want more character depth for SC and KJ. Maybe that Baker guy (Niel of TeenTop) in the next episode will highlight what type of character SC is!

Every time Bomi craves some food it appears suddenly by the hand of SC. I was almost waiting for that song that almost comes on almost all kdramas to play out in the background, thank god it did not. I'm talking about that song that goes like ~~~ YOu aRE My DesTiny!.

Her granny seems to be putting seeds of love towards younger men and why do I feel that her heart will have a change at the last episode!

Right now I'm confused as to who is the first male lead and the second male lead.

Also the only threat to her is her mother right now!

I havent seen episode 4 because i cant find the hardsub of this drama. Rarely for me because i cant watch with soft sub. But when i read all the spoiler, i was thinking, Bom is her mother or what. i mean why she behaves like that to Bom. i feel so unfair for that issue. :| :-w

Archived