Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest idontknowme

frizzyhairdontcare said: Honestly, I don't know a single actor or actress here! I really hope they will all turn out to be good ones.
I've loved Teen top's songs since their debut! But I've never seen Changjo act, so I hope he'll do a great job here. Btw, don't you guys think he somewhat resembles the actor Park Seojun?   

Guest frizzyhairdontcare

Another Official Trailer~

I really do hope some kind person would sub this drama. From the looks of this trailer, it might be a typical RomCom but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! The lead actress is cute! 

Guest adikkeluangman

Here the cast. I don't think this is the poster.
10452292_338893512959086_166390450070294
L-R:Kim Ian, Bae Noo Ri, ?, Song Ha Yoon, ?, Oh Sang Jin, Hwang Seung-un, Changjo
I don't think that grandma is Hwang Young-Hee because she look more younger.

I'm waiting expectantly to watch this drama unfold.

I'm tempted to mention some idioms about washing as below( Hope no one minds):

Hope a lot of laundry be washed and not be washing a lot of dirty laundry in public! (EDIT : Now that I read the short description for this drama, looks like the main character will know the dirt in the laundry and no one else!)

Hope everything will come out in the wash when the drama is done!

And all the love held back will wash away toward the main character!

Maybe the main character will have to wash her hands off some people to live a happy life!
:\">

Guest frizzyhairdontcare

Thank you @idontknowme !! Love your username xD
So KB is 27 here and SC is 24..The funny thing is that the real age gap between Changjo and the Song Hayoon is 9 years. Omg haha, hope they weren't really awkward together 8->
Here's a photo of the cast's press conference:
29c8755.jpg

Source: StarMBN

Guest frizzyhairdontcare

angelbeast90 said: I'm waiting expectantly to watch this drama unfold.

I'm tempted to mention some idioms about washing as below( Hope no one minds):

Hope a lot of laundry be washed and not be washing a lot of dirty laundry in public! (EDIT : Now that I read the short description for this drama, looks like the main character will know the dirt in the laundry and no one else!)

Hope everything will come out in the wash when the drama is done!

And all the love held back will wash away toward the main character!

Maybe the main character will have to wash her hands off some people to live a happy life!
:\">

Guest idontknowme

frizzyhairdontcare said: Thank you @idontknowme !! Love your username xD
So KB is 27 here and SC is 24..The funny thing is that the real age gap between Changjo and the Song Hayoon is 9 years. Omg haha, hope they weren't really awkward together 8->

Guest adikkeluangman

Teen Top’s Changjo Names Seo In Guk as His Favorite Singer-Turned-Actor
Teen Top’s Changjo expressed his admiration for Seo In Guk.
On November 18, Changjo attended the press conference for MBC Dramanet’s comedy-fantasy drama Sweden Laundy held in CGV of IFC mall in Yeouido, Youngdeungpo and named Seo In Guk as his favorite idol or singer-turned-actor. 
81051002.jpg

Changjo said, “Singers are so good at acting these days. I’ve accepted that and have been working hard to be like them,” adding, “Who is my favorite of them all? I think singer Seo In Guk sunbaenim is really awesome. I think he’s very good at acting.”
About this, Jung Hwan Suk PD said, “Like his name, Changjo has been showing creative acting. Because he is like a blank sheet of paper, instead of rating him as good or bad, I’ve been accepting everything as new,” and added, “I can’t expect to see Zo In Sung’s acting from him. Zo In Sung also got yelled at many times in the beginning. Same thing with Song Seung Heon. All that Song Seung Heon did was to wriggle his eyebrows. In that sense, I think I have the role of making Changjo.”
Sweden Laundy is a comedy-fantasy drama that will depict the simplicity of people’s daily lives and the characters’ psychology through the eyes of the protagonist, who has the superpower to see through people’s concerns in terms of love, friendship, career and others.
It will begin on November 21 at 7:10 p.m. (KST).
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81051/teen-tops-changjo-names-seo-in-guk-as-his-favorite-singer-turned-actor
-----Teen Top′s Changjo, Kim Ian, Song Ha Yoon and More Gather for ′Sweden Laundry′
42963866.jpg
Song Ha Yoon goes for the all black style

93537706.jpg
Bae Nuri and Song Ha Yoon make their entrance together97859354.jpg
Bae Nuri shoots up peace signs for the camera65916493.jpg
Hwang Seung Eon carefully goes up the stairs91543661.jpg
Kim Ian politely folds his hands as he stands against the photo wall
83671535.jpg
Oh Sang Jin flashes his gentle smile85853469.jpg
Changjo shyly poses for the camera65079471.jpg
The cast laughs at the director′s comment16733725.jpg
Song Ha Yoon takes the mic88577759.jpg
Fighting for ′Sweden Laundry′!

On November 18, Teen Top’s Changjo, Song Ha Yoon, Oh Sang Jin, Bae Nuri, Kim Ian, Hwang Seung Eon and more attended the press conference for the comedy-fantasy drama Sweden Laundry, co-produced by MBC Drama Net and MBC Every1, held in CGV of IFC mall in Yeouido, Youngdeungpo-gu.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/81034/photo-teen-tops-changjo-kim-ian-song-ha-yoon-and-more-gather-for-sweden-laundry

Guest adikkeluangman

MBC got many YouTube channel and few of it uploaded the same videos. 
Spot Interview Bae Noo Ri

Spot Interview Kim Ian

Bigger version picture of Changjo and Song Ha Yoon at the first script reading.10393157_339199056261865_738791412261153
MBCplus

Guest idontknowme

Have you guys checked the 11 minutes long preview? Ahhh it's cute and hillarious XDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbJH1hOfQgo&feature=youtu.be

I saw this on naverTV but a teen top fan re-uploaded it on YT (credits to JLINE)

Archived