Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atomickitty

hi @valsava, you are always there when I need you like a true O:-);) could you pm me where I can watch this drama? thanks so much.

Guest atomickitty

like I said.. @valsava is great!! thanks so much for the information. I just watched the first episode and I like it. I think I'll add it to the long list of winter shows I'm watching. I don't know all their names yet, but the lead girl is really adorable. I always wonder how they can try to make a person look dorky but they end up just looking cute. I guess it's in the face. I know dramafever is subbing this. I just wish they were faster with their subs... 

atomickitty said: like I said.. @valsava is great!! thanks so much for the information. I just watched the first episode and I like it. I think I'll add it to the long list of winter shows I'm watching. I don't know all their names yet, but the lead girl is really adorable. I always wonder how they can try to make a person look dorky but they end up just looking cute. I guess it's in the face. I know dramafever is subbing this. I just wish they were faster with their subs... 

Guest adikkeluangman

So dramafever will sub this. Not that I can watch on their site beside that their sub is not good sometime. If it on DF eventually it will be on other sites too. I hope k-drama recapped blog will do recap on this drama.
Is Bom grandma is the same person as the one that came to her dream?
Oh Sang Jin and Changjo cheer message for exam takers.10730767_339478649567239_78158812233019910392381_339501292898308_465401218702696

class="H"
@frizzyhairdontcare: The webtoon thing I mentioned was the first thought that ran in my mind. I could be wrong about it and he could just be trying to become an illustrator but right now a lot of webtoon’s seems to be getting a tv- treatment. So my imagination flared to give him the most ambitious and glamorized job out there in order that he may become a successful producer of a TV show. Anyways I have to be patient for the story to unfold.

I’m expecting for the other lead to appear and see how Bomi reacts and if he is aware that Bomi has a crush on him or not.

Right now I like the inherent quite mature charm exuding through SC.

PS: I don't know what's wrong with my post and coding. I wrote this in Word coz sometimes soompi eats my posts!!

Guest frizzyhairdontcare

This is my first time watching a kdrama which isn't from the KBSworld channel, so it's extremely frustrating to wait for the subs  :((  plus, the raw episode is hardly accessible! and what's even worse, IT'S ONCE A WEEK!!! But I will stay positive 'cause I really like this drama, and hopefully as @adikkeluangman said, maybe some recap blog would make recaps of this show. OURSUPALUV would probably sub the show... probably xD 
@angelbeast90 I guess you're right about SC being a webtoon artist because right before he placed the drawings inside the cylindrical case, he was holding a paper, looked like an application form/contract so he was probably on his way to the apply for the job but then he had some change of plans which lead him to meet Bom. SC does have a charm and it's his passion to pursue his dream. (tbh, I don't find being a webtoon artist a dream that's worth dropping his studies, I mean it could be side job or hobby...) 
@valsava it's funny how the middle grandchild(Bom) gets to be the sole beneficiary among the whole family, guess she was the only one who was good to her grandmother. Her brother has graduated from Law school and is currently unemployed. He probably failed the bar exam and is studying for it again, 'cause unless he starts his own Legal Practice, he won't be able to find a job in any law firm when he can't even pass the bar exam. Bom's little sister is a rookie actress (or aspiring to become one) and the mother is her personal manager 8-| 
@uglypearl why do I have a feeling that Bom would not end up with SC? But I could see a love triangle on the way, although I think it's best if SC and Bom stay good friends. But I could also see that KiJoon will be a boring, one-dimensional, goody-two-shoes, perfectionist dentist and that Bom's love for him may fade away as she spends more time with SC, who is bright and 'bouncy'.. (MBC described him that way, lol)

Watched it with subs and realized that her harmoni has given a power to help people and she does it reluctantly!

Looks like she is of the mind that there is no selfless deed!

Also noticed that she was wearing a sweater with ghosts design while she had that dream.

BUGrBd.jpg
I found it a bit funny that SC called her an 'ahjumma', a thug but she never stops to correct him.

I also found it entertaining that the two school boys seems to know what goes about their neighborhood. Maybe they will be back in the next episode too to video Bomi life!

This my first time seeing a lady loan shark in a kdrama and she is the best friend of the main character!

Maybe it's too soon to say this but the thing I noticed about her powers is that she sees the problem and the solution to the problem all in the same dream. Going forward maybe we will get more insight into her powers.

Also I'll put this here:

sb7DOa.png

SqGYhg.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

First script reading : Bom Omma Ambassador Parade

First script reading : Beauty trio appeared! - Song Ha Yoon, Bae Noo Ri, Hwang Seungwon

Guest frizzyhairdontcare

I've watched the first episode!! One word: HILARIOUS :))

I love the protagonist, Kim Bom! And I utterly hate her discriminating, money-sucking mother! What is wrong with her? Why should Bom pay her for living in the house whereas her spoiled 'hopes and dreams' wouldn't bring home a penny?! And she didn't inherent the money from her grandma as how we perceived it when we watched the raw episode. She got 10,000$ for severance pay, isn't that a lot?? I wonder what her previous job was. It's funny how her best friend- at the age of 27- is a loanshark, omg xD
@angelbeast90 Her visions didn't include how and where to start, though xD She was lucky enough to find the two school boys again and get a clue. Her life will probably take a turn, for the better with her powers as she has already gained a friend (SC) after helping him find his missing drawings. Can't wait to see how their love will develop! But in the 2nd episode preview, it looked like something actually happened between Bom and Kijoon. I thought that Bom just had a crush on him or something. I'm sure that she would definitely want to get back with him!

Neil of Teen Top will appear as cameo, idk which episode though

I'm still bummed out by the fact that it's only once a week :( 

Why so quite here. Episode 2 with subtitle  is out now.

Unfortunately I can't watch it a the moment therefore can't say much.

Will be back!

-----------------

Loved the second episode too!

I want to know how,why and whose fault was it that Bomi got rejected. Judging from KiJoon's actions and words he seems unaware that Bom had asked him out to a movie with just a ticket.

Hello all.  First time I am joining in with this thread. This is a really adorable show. Love the touch of magic and the wonderful Halmoni. I even love the selfish family.  Song Ha Yoon is doing a fabulous job.  
The buzz on DF is the scene about the two American dopey guys who discuss the anatomical attributes of Asian women.  I tend to feel that one of the writers or producers had a similar experience and was looking for sweet revenge,  But, for me, it was a bit heavy handed. Jerky guys come in every shape form and color. The fact that they think they are not being understood, so they make that kind of rude comment, is not something exclusive to Americans. I thought the scene was gratuitous, not necessary. It just hung out there by itself like a purple banana.
  There was an episode in the American sitcom "Seinfeld" in which the character Elaine is sure that the Chinese women who work at her hair salon are making jokes and comments about her and other patrons.  As it turns out she was right. But the writers turned it into something really funny.  I think that since Korean dramas are international, and not just for the Korean audience, the writers should keep in mind that making caricatures and stereotyping one group of people, is not the way to go. They should make the point with more subtlety and sophistication. But, at least these guys apologized when they were caught in the act.   I think this show is really going to take off.  Hope it keeps moving along at this pace.

Archived