Guest adikkeluangman

frizzyhairdontcare said: Subbed version of Episode 7 is out! Oh myyyyy :(( Our Bom is in for a major heartbreak, and SC has finally confirmed his feelings towards noona Bom. Though i'd like to ask the writer, when did that happen??? In between episode 6 and 7? ;P I thought that it was very cute of him to discreetly look after when he requested for a cctv to be installed :3 Eunsol is a very amusing character. That scene when she thought that it was strange of SC to walk Bom home, I expected something like she would suspect him having a crush on Bom, but she managed to get the idea that he would want to become her fanclub's president again.... I guess ES doesn't see Bom as a woman either lol. I thought that Youngmi and Eunchul were supposed to kiss in this episode..? (Last week's preview) I feel bad for YM. she's chasing the wrong man. I don't like this momma's boy one bit! And that part, at KJ's apartment!! With his girlfriend!! Gave me the shocks!! Noooooo, Bom was overjoyed when she knew that he didn't deliberately stand her up and now this happens! :( :( :( but at least we know that there won't be a messy fight for bom between SC and KJ.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

I think maybe they got relax schedule for filming this drama or they finished it earlier because some of the cast also currently in few dramas at the same time.
Oh Sang Jin934889_345387895642981_11190935594351155
Bae Noo Ri1920309_345748478940256_1917482168005071

Guest adikkeluangman

Hwang Young Hee name was most search some time ago. Maybe because of this drama. 10457766_348121408702963_420850050891874

I love the friendship between Bom and YoungMi. YM sort of like Bom guardian angel and try her best to help her best friend if needed.10563195_348178002030637_444186123867511

I have to say, this is one of the best dramas I've seen in a loooooonnnng while.  I hope it continues to be funny and satisfying.
From the previews, it looks like the brother will have the usual kdrama stomachache and then fail.  Which is ridiculous.  

Guest adikkeluangman

Sweden Laundry OST Part 1Release Date: 2014-Nov-28- A Kind of Confession 일종의 고백 by Kim Yoon Joo (김윤주) of OKDAL (옥상달빛)

Sweden Laundry OST Part 2Release Date: 2014-Dec-19- Naajyeosseo 나아졌어 by Choi In Young (최인영)http://youtu.be/tPH5W7E9pCY

I'm sad for Bom in ep 8.

Bom found out that KiJoon has a girlfriend.
KiJoon introduced his girlfriend to Bom at the movie theater.  (Bom thought they are going to have a movie date).

KiJoon told Bom that he apologize for not telling her earlier that his girlfriend also wants to watch the movie, so he brought his girlfriend to introduce her.

The girl introduced herself to Bom. KiJoon's girlfriend seemed like a nice person.

Bom got surprised/shocked. Her heart got hurt and broken.

Bom wants to leave quickly ...  she lied and told them that she remembered that she left the stove on at home and nobody's home to turn it off.

Guest frizzyhairdontcare

tsk tsk, EC has lost his chance at getting a job, again, by missing the bar exam.. Episode 8 has clarified the reason why he's been jobless for years: He scorned his peers and refused to work with them during the internship! Why?? Because he thinks they're beneath him in terms of intellect!! Can he get anymore conceited?? SERVES HIM RIGHT! I don't feel sorry for him at all!! I hope his mom would wake up to the smell of his rotten ego and stop treating him like a king.
Another nice episode where Bom helps her customers with their problems and such and get her heartbroken as @uglypearl has recapped. There weren't much of Spring couple scenes, though it was so cute of SC to prepare for her a small breakfast, just in case she didn't eat much at home. He looks like he's waiting for the right time to ask her out, but always seem to push that thought behind whenever he's with her. I can't wait to see how they'll finally get to be with each other! 

Next episode preview showed that Bom's next customer with a concern will be no other than KJ!! Her taken oppa!! :'( She's going to have to look for their lost couple ring. Also, it showed how she's pushing SC away when he was trying to express his concern for her, awwwwww. Will Bom ever see him as a man?

I'm confused by this latest episode.  At the end when the Bom's brother is looking at the book, was he imagining the little boy's mother dying?  It seemed that the book was from a suitcase under his bed, so was he the little boy that they met and is he Bom's half-brother and not her full-brother?  I was having issues downloading the episode so I'm not sure if I missed a few scenes. 

@hmmmgood said: I'm confused by this latest episode.  At the end when the Bom's brother is looking at the book, was he imagining the little boy's mother dying?  It seemed that the book was from a suitcase under his bed, so was he the little boy that they met and is he Bom's half-brother and not her full-brother?  I was having issues downloading the episode so I'm not sure if I missed a few scenes. 

maddymappo said: @hmmmgood said: I'm confused by this latest episode.  At the end when the Bom's brother is looking at the book, was he imagining the little boy's mother dying?  It seemed that the book was from a suitcase under his bed, so was he the little boy that they met and is he Bom's half-brother and not her full-brother?  I was having issues downloading the episode so I'm not sure if I missed a few scenes. 

bebebisous33 said: maddymappo said: @hmmmgood said: I'm confused by this latest episode.  At the end when the Bom's brother is looking at the book, was he imagining the little boy's mother dying?  It seemed that the book was from a suitcase under his bed, so was he the little boy that they met and is he Bom's half-brother and not her full-brother?  I was having issues downloading the episode so I'm not sure if I missed a few scenes. 

hmmmgood said: bebebisous33 said: maddymappo said: @hmmmgood said: I'm confused by this latest episode.  At the end when the Bom's brother is looking at the book, was he imagining the little boy's mother dying?  It seemed that the book was from a suitcase under his bed, so was he the little boy that they met and is he Bom's half-brother and not her full-brother?  I was having issues downloading the episode so I'm not sure if I missed a few scenes. 

bebebisous33 said: hmmmgood said: bebebisous33 said: maddymappo said: @hmmmgood said: I'm confused by this latest episode.  At the end when the Bom's brother is looking at the book, was he imagining the little boy's mother dying?  It seemed that the book was from a suitcase under his bed, so was he the little boy that they met and is he Bom's half-brother and not her full-brother?  I was having issues downloading the episode so I'm not sure if I missed a few scenes. 

Guest adikkeluangman

I'm not familiar with the indie band Sweden Laundry. So not sure if this drama used their song for BGM or not. Unless they wrote for the OST. So far, the OST sang by other singers.
Changjo and Niel in EP5.10387548_353792881469149_80150274061874510845943_353792878135816_917668293928212

Archived