♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

scout said: So the new kiss BTS...I managed to convince myself that they were just friends so when I watched this I just saw their professionalism, but then I went on SBS board and everyone there is totally certain they're dating because they were so unnecessarily and uncharacteristically awkward/cold during the BTS. LOL On DC, people say they look cute trying to act all nonchalant/cool when they're actually feeling uneasy/awkward. Someone mentioned that the set atmosphere is usually awkward during kiss scenes (for any drama).

close ups of the kissing: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hydejekyll&no=27496&page=1&exception_mode=best
inching away from each other afterwards: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hydejekyll&no=27321&page=1&exception_mode=best

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@scout‌

about ji min's new movie

i think we'll focus more on that after hajina

im just happy ji min will have something to be busy about after hajina ends

Im confused with this couple

i know ji min is caring

actually im sure she will be a good wife and mother

those little gestures she do with hyun bin

i dont know if its out of her good nature or something is really happening between the 2

its hard to read these 2 lol

Reposting from Hajina thread since it kinda deals with BinMin too, hehe. I saw a Chinese news article featuring a brief email interview with Han Ji Min over at Baidu and thought I'd translate and share with you guys~ 
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Han Ji Min Praises Hyun Bin's Good ActingChooses Robin in Real Life
Han Ji Min praises Hyun Bin's handsomeness, and that he helps her distinguish "the good and the bad."
Hyun Bin plays a man with double personality in the Korean drama "Hyde, Jekyll and Me"; one being the cold and callous theme park owner Goo Seo Jin, and the other being the warm-hearted and ever helpful webtoonist Robin.
The elegant beauty Han Ji Min plays the female lead Jang Ha Na, ringmaster of the theme park's circus, and she falls into a love triangle with the "bad" Goo Seo Jin and "Mr. Good" Robin.
Han Ji Min reveals in the email interview: "It isn't easy for one person [Hyun Bin] to act as different people [GSJ and Robin], but Hyun Bin acts out these two entirely different characters very well, and it makes it easier for me to distinguish and immerse myself. Of course, it's very helpful that he is so handsome, haha!"
Hyun Bin is a handsome man in Han Ji Min's eyes; Hyun Bin also praised Han Ji Min as a beautiful lady. Hyun Bin, who had worked with Ha Ji Won and Kim Sun A previously, was asked which of his female costars is the prettiest on the Korean variety show "Midnight TV," and he immediately replied: "Han Ji Min."
Goo Seo Jin and Robin's personalities are completely different. When asked who would she pick as boyfriend, Han Ji Min said: "In reality, I like Mr. Nice, so I will pick Robin. But I don't know how the story is going to develop, so I can't say for now."
"Hajina" is the second time Han Ji Min worked with Hyun Bin after the movie "The Fatal Encounter." She said the two of them were able to build rapport more quickly because of that.
Using Imagination For Romantic Scenes
Han Ji Min said honestly, Jang Ha Na is a more extroverted character than her previous roles, so she often practiced various expressions at the mirror so her performance can be bolder and more unrestrained.
As for romantic scenes, she humbly said: "I don't have too much romantic experiences, so I need to use lots of imagination."
Another challenge with the filming this time is that there are lots of scenes to be acted out in front of a green screen for special effects to be added post production, which tests the actors' imaginations. 
Credit: MinBin Baidu
---
@scout Thanks for your updates! It's always interesting to find out what knetizens think of Hajina and BinMin.
@richelle Sometimes I'm not sure if I should be shipping this couple LOL. They have a lot of coincidences between them, and they do seem highly compatible, so why not... JM tends to become good friends with her male costars, so even if things don't work out between her and HB, at least they'll be good friends! They already seem pretty close, being the same age helps a lot too. I've heard from a long time fan of JM's that for JM to be in a relationship, the male needs to pursue her. She's rather passive in this regard despite her warmness and caring nature. HB, as we all know, is rather reserved... I don't know if he's the type to go for it when it comes to love. I hope he can show the same determination as he did for his military duties when it comes to asking a girl out! =))

Guest fuyuppe

After reading that article ...how can I not ship them together....way too many coincidences indeed. kekekehehe.....she thinks he is handsome and like wise for hyun bin thinks she pretty.  :D But its not just how they look. Their personalities are sooo adorable....
Hyun Bin...fighting!!!... chase after her...she is a special one. don't let her slip through . Mr. Shy Professor needs to come out of his shell
Well, i'm happy if they become good friends..b/c friendship can always turn into romance :P

@fuyukimi‌

that article says a lot about han ji min

she said that she's usually using her imagination when it comes to romantic scenes since she doesn't have that much or too many experiences

it means she has been in a relationship maybe for only a few times

i can see she is very conservative and she grew up with her grandparents

the guy really will be so lucky

whoever he is hopefully will be a very nice guy too

MinQi said: Wooooo! Finally the BTS for the unromantic kiss scene :-*

Translated by: ireumimolla@soompi.

Start:
[Right here!!! The filming location of the kiss scene!!!!][Robin and Hana's bittersweet Making, Go~ Go~]
[The pretty pension in Gyeonggi-do, Gapyeong~][Approaching stride by stride, Robin who is going to kiss Hana~]
PD: Let's do it again~PD: The picture doesn't look interesting (good)?[With the PD's words, let's try another position?](HB tries another position)PD: Oh! That's good~!
[For the lighting to be set up after changing the position of their faces, once more holding their poses in place~]
[The PD's movement which is different for a dry kiss scene! But request for a wetter(?) kiss scene~][HB: Hmm~ Movement~][immediately, Robin's kiss with movement~][The PD who gives an OK after one take~]

[This time, the Title shot~]PD: Lower your head slightly~[Jimin, whose eyes couldn't be caught on camera. Hyunbin who will try adjusting his head position~]
HB: Lower my head? How should I do that?[Turning his way this way and that way, Hyunbin who is feeling perplexed on hat to do~]HB: (If I do it this way)this part (of Jimin's face) can't be seen? PD: It's okay~HB: How should I..?(HB's head is bent at nearly a right angle LOL)
HB: It's not as if I'm a zombie...HB: Hyung, you are only too concerned about the camera~ [Even complaining to the camera director~]
(Note: I think he means the director cares too much about how the picture would turn out but not how the actors are supposed to twist their heads to make it perfect lol)

HB: I'm already to this extent... (bends his head again)HB: How do I do this?JM: I don't think this will work~[starting after confirming with the camera director~]HB: Have you tried it before, like that? (kissing with your head at a right angle)(Huge laughter on set)
[This time, full shot at the back of the pension. Kiss scene between Robin and Hana~]Staff: Catch the cat~! [suddenly, a cat who runs onto the set, NG!!]
END.

Yes, Park sung woong is Dr. kang (shin eun jung's husband). The two met during filming drama in 2007 and got married in 2008. So, I hope HB and HJM could be like Park sung woong couple. Hahaha I guess Shin eun jung might ship this couple too ;)

I have been stalking Han Ji Min since I first set eyes on her (okay I am a crazy woman) and that was about a year ago now. I search every single bit of her clips on youtube> her interviews, all the commercial she ever did, her MV, her dramas, her variety show anything and everything I can get hold of. There were many interviews and I don't understand what was being said but I was smiling every time she appears. I love  that she gets praised for her good nature, attitude, energy, kindness, beauty, positiveness, friendliness, charitable and many good qualities that makes her likable and lovable.

This is the first time I am watching Hyun Bin drama and I really ship this couple. They are really one good looking couple and it will be awesome for Ji Min to find love with the man that declares to all that she's beautiful.
                                    10930173_731130090333543_374430944483228

Look at them they are so good looking >>just perfect

I want them to marry already pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[-O<

Yeah the feels everytime I see them together be it onscreen or offscreen. All the coincidences, cute awkwardness during FE, how they praises each other, how they look so perfectly match(height, dimples, resemblances, extremely pretty and handsome), also with their personality for me they match. I just can't with this couple if they'll announce they're real I'll throw a party with my friends to celebrate and i wont tell them why~~Haha lol [-O< jebal

BinMin look adorable when they are together!

It must feels nice for Hyun Bin to know that Han Ji Min thinks he is handsome. :P

Guys, I found a webtoon called ' ILL-fated relationship' , this is like how they first met before finally working for 'The Fatal Encounter' right? I have always wanted to show this to you guys but I always forget. I think if this webtoon being adapted to K-dramas, I think this is going to be awesome.. but it depends on the writer.
Check this out: 

http://comicsworthreading.com/2011/07/21/ill-fated-relationship/
https://brainvsbook.wordpress.com/2011/08/05/ill-fated-relationship-hwang-joon-ho/
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2011-08-08/iseetoon-ill-fated-relationship-manhwa-app-receives-excellent-reviews 
iSeeToon's Ill-Fated Relationship manhwa app receives excellent reviews!Aug 8th 2011

Early reviews by well-respected manga, Korean culture and iPhone app sites love Ill-Fated Relationship. Now it's your turn.

(Seoul, South Korea, 8th. August. 2011) Ill-Fated Relationship by Hwang Joon Ho is a manhwaapp for the iPhone about a dark romance between two serial killers. The app, published by iSeeToon, is now on sale for a special launching price of $4.99, available until September 15th, 2011.

Ill-Fated Relationship is a manhwa created specifically for the digital medium, which are called webtoons in Korea. They are similar to webcomics, but require the reader to scroll through the comic panel by panel instead of page by page. Webtoons are not motion comics or digital comics with a guided view. Each webtoon is made to be viewed just as you see it.

The Ill-Fated Relationship app includes all 20 chapters of the story, plus some bonus material at the end.

Here's what the critics have had to say about Ill-Fated Relationship:

"The art style is minimalist but slightly reminiscent of the style of Frank Miller with Sin City and the Batman series, offering a film noir style that matches the darkness of the story." - 148apps.

“Hwang's style is sparse, both visually and narratively, creating an environment that feels both intimate and detached at the same time. While the limited use of color suggests a similarly subdued emotional palette, the lack of detail (both background and foreground) brings each emotional beat into sharp focus” - Manhwa Bookshelf

"It is this feeling of suspense which is the strength of the App. The bare bones of the plot are two serial killers who start to date each other. The opportunities for tension are obvious: not only the tension of when each will get their next victim but also of whether each is assessing the other as the next victim – and if so who will make the first move." - London Korean Links.

iSeeToon's manager, Kim Jin Sung says, “This story features an unusual plot, a minimal visual style and feels more like an indie art film than a comic. Ill-Fated Relationship is too good to be missed and we're glad the critics enjoyed it. Our next release will be Murder DIEary. It's like if Dexter was created as a 4-panel comic, and we hope that people enjoy it just as much.”

There are three different video trailers for Ill-Fated Relationship, Side M, Side W and Side T, which should be viewed together as they have a linear storyline.

* Trailers Side M : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr_jbLTuW-8 Side W :

Side T :
prmac video :

Screenshot of Comics : http://iseetoon.com/en/entry/Ill-fated-relationship-How-it-looks-screenshots Screenshot of App : http://iseetoon.com/en/entry/Ill-fated-relationship-Screenshot

Media Contact: Kim Jin Sung, mrkwang@iseeyou.co.kr

About iSeeToon : http://iseetoon.com iSeeToon is comics(manhwa) branch of iSeeYou. iSeeToon publishes Korean Web Comic(Webtoon) through iPhone App Store in English. iSeeYou is Korean venture company which services Storyberry.

I hope that Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min or Hyun Bin only or Han Ji Min only can act on this webtoon if it is adapted to Manga. We can't let their talents wasted.

Wow.. Hubby Park Sung Woong and Wife Shin Eun Jung work together with Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min. Hubby worked together at 'The Fatal Encounter' (2014) and Wife worked in 'Hyde, Jekyll, Me' (2015). No wonder Hyun Bin looks comfortable with Doctor Kang.
FATE! :)

Archived