♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not read all previous pages...so I don't know if it has been posted.
598857ee805a3988728da18dfa4c5c47.jpg

I found it when I searched 'Hyun Bin cap'.

Hats Couple
24c68d72b7774db80dbba30e78adc08e.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuqCgPK2gW1XUrThGiJYS

That Sexy Baddest Couple On Street

qhry.jpg

korea-hyun-bin-004.jpg

The Runaway Couple

ep090305034.jpg

002_zps060f37b7.jpg

The Parents 

eebf03b8.jpg

han-ji-min-inside.jpg

Blowfish BinMin
blowfish-binnie.jpg?w=690&h=383

photo379758.jpg

HanJiMin_Cute1.jpg

tumblr_lgo3lgOi7e1qeh7qy.gif

Smiley Couple
25157986705324579901.jpg

91847830.jpg

Sunglasses Couple

ep090305034.jpg

han-ji-min-in-harper-s-bazaar-magazine-j

I don't know how to post this the name, but they are soo cute here
ews11.jpg

cf864602ab717729ee549d662e2b42a0.jpg

Dark 

Hyun+Bin+Esquire.jpg

jimn.jpg

Black Jacket Leather Couple

Hyun-Bin-moto.jpg

Han+Ji+Min+-+Grazia+Magazine+January+Iss

HAWT COUPLE In Red Carpet

be0yir6ccaacamy.jpg

170922_petite3.jpg

Hot Couple On Magazinehyun-bin-esquire-korea-aprl-2013-09.jpg

hanjimin53.jpg

Same Shirt, Different Colour Couple

c3e8a72486b0152f5aa56a8218dc3f5c.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtXD7gTDka-22-rAvQI7G

esquire-hyun-bin-3.jpg

tumblr_mmk4kg3LM41rcoad1o1_1280.jpg

Others

hyunbin-cf-wide_zpsab8f78d8.jpg

7.jpg

Wuut...Wuuutt...

Hyun-Bin-Smile.jpg

Han+Ji+Min+SURE+%25283%2529.jpg

Hyun-Bin-ESQUIRE-Korea-hyun-bin-35455367

5_zps7266d582.jpg

Close Up Picture

Hyun-Bin-ESQUIRE-Korea-hyun-bin-35455368

2ek0.jpg

Red and White

esquire-hyun-bin.jpg

han-ji-min-sure-mei-2013-03.jpg

Hyun-Bin-High-Cut-hyun-bin-36943822-500-

20130704_han_ji_min_1.jpg

Old photos Hanbok

2005.jpg

rooftop-prince-20.jpg

WhiteWhite Couple... Absolutely Stunning

41467801778698811825.jpg

sao-han-moi-nguoi-mot-ve-tren-allure-8e2

hyunbin.png

Han+Ji+Min+-+Elle+Magazine+January+Issue

Hyun Bin is searching for Han Ji Min with his horse

hyun-bin_1397884445_20140419_hyunbin.jpe

Han Ji Min is waiting for him
2_zpsa00aa10c.jpg

No one can mess around with this couple
13910999375_4eb6536e20_z.jpg

025.jpg

Hyun Bin is mesmerized by how beautiful Han Ji Min

hyun-bin-high-cut-vol-124-05.jpg

han-ji-min-allure-feb-2013-03.jpg

MAY ALL OF YOU HAVE GREAT DAY! 
:)>-

Hi BinMin Lovers/Shippers,

I've been repeating all their BTS videos(favorites are:sliding in the ice, aquarium and the latest hug bts). I keep on rewinding the cute interactions hahaha I'm totally goin nuts lol

First time I ship that I'm not bias, I came to like BinMin equally, seeing how perfect they look together. Sure they are extremely visual couple but their chemistry is more than that.

About the latest BTS video, I have watch it like countless times and counting. The whispering is just agh i just can't ahaha . Both whispers are too close, you can see HB lips touching Jimin's hair and then Jimin she looks like she's almost kissing HB's neck lol I'm sure either her lips touch her neck or HB already can feel her breath while she's talking to him ~ gaaaaah I'm thinking too much ~ you two what did you do to me? Hahaha

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"MORE BTS SHOTS OF HYUN BIN FOR UNIQLO’S S/S 2015 CAMPAIGN00

Go here for Hyun Bin‘s previously released UNIQLO visuals.

01_zps7um6f8fr.jpg~original02_zps7qfyakgb.jpg~original03_zpsvctlqyjc.jpg~original04_zpseu7pnp4j.jpg~original

Source  |  StarIn

Guys, I have already posted my ideas on HaJiNa overseas fans project forum managed by @luci13. I don't know whether you guys will agree or not. But those who are not busy, or actually busy but still have a time to check on the forum. Mind you to check it and feel free to share your thoughts whether you guys agree or do not agree.
Here is the link: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2026169/hajina-overseas-fans-project/p1
Have A Great Day.. Thank You :)

idkY... but i kinda get this feeling that HB

Hello chingu, I have the same thought as you, even my sister who saw latest pic of HB, that BinMin resemble each other. Here in my country, if two people or couple look alike they are meant for each other :) I know many couples in real life that resembles each other. I hope our BinMin are match made in Heaven :x

I have a question, I don't know whether anyone can answer it.

Does Hyun Bin usually stay very close to her co-start in his previous project?  Will he usually whisper to her co-star BTS?  I was so curious on this.   Anyone can answer my question, please..

fOH5EKj.jpg

'Hyde, Jekyll and I' Han Ji-min's angelic smile reacting to gifts from her fans

2015/02/24photo568980.jpg

'Hyde, Jekyll and I' actress Han Ji-min smiled brightly thanking her fans for the gifts she received.

While actress Han Ji-min has been presenting her great acting performance in the drama, 'Hyde, Jekyll and I', her fans sent her surprise gifts.

On February 23rd, she posted photos on her SNS Weibo account to show the gifts she received from her fans.

In the pic, she showed off the gifts full of love from her fans, including food truck service and mini café truck as well as health supplements and energy drinks. .

Han Ji-min's fans also responded to the photos saying, "Goddess Han Ji-min, her fans are also soft-hearted just like her", "Her ageless beauty", "Be prosperous, Han Ji-min" and so on.

photo568979.jpg

Source : www.topstarnews.net/d...

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"WATCH: Epic trailer for 50 Shades of Hyun Bin from Hyde, Jekyll, and I

by  Rara Pop , Feb 24, 2015

Hyun_Bin_50_shades.png
Move over 50 Shades of Grey; you have some new competition! This fan-made video featuring Hyun Bin's character Goo Seo Jin from Hyde, Jekyll, and I is fantastic. While I'm not a fan of 50 Shades of Grey, I would definitely be first in line for the premiere of Fifty Shades of Hyun Bin!

Rachel's K-drama and K-pop blog MY RARA POP is full of great information for any fan of Korean entertainment.

c Dramafever

‘Hyde, Jeckyll, Me’ Hyun Bin and Han Ji-Min, physical affection on the bed

twitter20.png facebook20.png   2015/02/25(Wed) 16:0713456_1.jpg

‘Hyde, Jeckyll, Me’ opened the picture of Hyun Bin and Han Ji-Min making physical affection.
The production crews of ‘Hyde, Jeckyll, Me’ opened the still cut of the drama, Gu Seo-Jin(Hyun Bin) touch cheek of Jang Ha-Na(Han Ji-Min) on the bed.
In the picture Jang Ha-Na is looking Gu Seo-Jin, with surprised face. Jang Ha-Na realized the doubts about Gu Seo-Jin, who got same wound with Ro-Bin(Hyun Bin) who was injured to save her in the past. In another picture Gu Seo-Jin is gently covering Han Ji-Min’s face, and it made curiosity about what happened between them. 
The production crew said, “From this week the romance of Hyun Bin and Han Ji-Min will deeper. Please expect their work in harmony.”
The 11th episode of ‘Hyde, Jeckyll, Me’ will be broadcasted on 10 p.m., today. [Photo=HENM KPJ]

innolife.com

Archived