♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

minnie13 said: what movie premiere are you guys talking about where they are sitting together ??  It was the premiere of For the Emperor, a movie starring Park Sung Woong, who is also BinMin's co-star in The Fatal Encounter.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there, I found the promo link from HJN and came straight here to fangirl a little bit. I heard some that started to call them the dimples couple which totally fits, but I think of them as the size-difference couple. I can't help but noticed Jimin's little hand when she raised it up to HB's. And also that BTS where HB leaned in hard to hear JM whisper in his ear, then bashfully stepped away and almost tripped when a staff came nearby. That was the cutest BTS moment.  :x

I'm surprised people aren't talking more about HJM's new movie trailer. She looked freakin gorgeous. And I think she plays a single mother in the movie?

http://cfile4.uf.tistory.com/image/2546163F54EC730B330DCA

I was actually hoping for a time jump in Hajina so that HN could change her hair to black. LOL HJM matched w/ HB a lot more when she had black hair during their theater greeting days. Her red hair just seems so unnatural and stands out too much. Hope her Hajina cast mates come to her movie premiere.

Hello @everyone, !st time here. I love Han Ji Min and she looks so good beside Hyun Bin. Been shipping them before HJMe started. How I wish and hope that they are together. [-O<

Hoping for more skinship and kisses OF COURSE so that at least here I can dream that its real
[-(

Wooooo! Finally the BTS for the unromantic kiss scene :-*

Translated by: ireumimolla@soompi.

Start:
[Right here!!! The filming location of the kiss scene!!!!][Robin and Hana's bittersweet Making, Go~ Go~]
[The pretty pension in Gyeonggi-do, Gapyeong~][Approaching stride by stride, Robin who is going to kiss Hana~]
PD: Let's do it again~PD: The picture doesn't look interesting (good)?[With the PD's words, let's try another position?](HB tries another position)PD: Oh! That's good~!
[For the lighting to be set up after changing the position of their faces, once more holding their poses in place~]
[The PD's movement which is different for a dry kiss scene! But request for a wetter(?) kiss scene~][HB: Hmm~ Movement~][immediately, Robin's kiss with movement~][The PD who gives an OK after one take~]

[This time, the Title shot~]PD: Lower your head slightly~[Jimin, whose eyes couldn't be caught on camera. Hyunbin who will try adjusting his head position~]
HB: Lower my head? How should I do that?[Turning his way this way and that way, Hyunbin who is feeling perplexed on hat to do~]HB: (If I do it this way)this part (of Jimin's face) can't be seen? PD: It's okay~HB: How should I..?(HB's head is bent at nearly a right angle LOL)
HB: It's not as if I'm a zombie...HB: Hyung, you are only too concerned about the camera~ [Even complaining to the camera director~]
(Note: I think he means the director cares too much about how the picture would turn out but not how the actors are supposed to twist their heads to make it perfect lol)

HB: I'm already to this extent... (bends his head again)HB: How do I do this?JM: I don't think this will work~[starting after confirming with the camera director~]HB: Have you tried it before, like that? (kissing with your head at a right angle)(Huge laughter on set)
[This time, full shot at the back of the pension. Kiss scene between Robin and Hana~]Staff: Catch the cat~! [suddenly, a cat who runs onto the set, NG!!]
END.

KATIET said: @chikachu96: thank for your answer. Anyways, Huyn Bin is a very detailed person. I think it's hard for HJM to deal with since she is very positive and take easy for everything. Im really waiting for the day that she will announce to marry with a handsome and goodhearted man. She deserves it.

Guest KATIET

@ chikachu96 and @fuyukimi and @richelle: Thank you for all your respond. I really like HJM, she is the first movie star whom I spent time to search and left comments.
 I think she is the only one whom I really admire and care about what is happening in her life. Huyn Bin is good and handsome guy. I'm happy if they can be a really couple. Honestly, i just had feeling that if they are real couple, I'm worrying HJM will get hurt. The fact in a real life  couples are always opposite to match. My boyfriend and I are opposite also. He is easy going person, i feel really comfortable  when i'm with him. If I choose a guy like Huyn Bin, I don't think the relationship will be last long. Someone is positive and humorous is still better. If you watch all HJM dramas, you will notice that in all HJM co-stars, i think Huyn Bin is  more mature and serious. You all can see all BTS of her dramas. That's a reason why I told that it was hard for HJM to deal with. I love HJM so much, i really don't want any one break her heart.
I like all her co-stars, but I also don't ship her with any co-stars. Because I can't swim.
 I just hope God will give her the best guy for the best life. HJM is the best of the best to me. 
:x :x :))

@ chikachu96 and @fuyukimi and @richelle: Thank you for all your respond. I really like HJM, she is the first movie star whom I spent time to search and left comments.

I think she is the only one whom I really admire and care about what is happening in her life. Huyn Bin is good and handsome guy. I'm happy if they can be a really couple. Honestly, i just had feeling that if they are real couple, I'm worrying HJM will get hurt. The fact in a real life  couples are always opposite to match. My boyfriend and I are opposite also. He is easy going person, i feel really comfortable  when i'm with him. If I choose a guy like Huyn Bin, I don't think the relationship will be last long. Someone is positive and humorous is still better. If you watch all HJM dramas, you will notice that in all HJM co-stars, i think Huyn Bin is  more mature and serious. You all can see all BTS of her dramas. That's a reason why I told that it was hard for HJM to deal with. I love HJM so much, i really don't want any one break her heart.

I like all her co-stars, but I also don't ship her with any co-stars. Because I can't swim.

I just hope God will give her the best guy for the best life. HJM is the best of the best to me. 

:x :x

:))

Same. I really ship HJM with HB because they look very cute and good together. HB is a perfect man, handsome and successful. But at the same time, if the two are really dating, i am afraid HJM unnie might get hurt. We are worry coz HB is so serious, mature and introvert. Even one of the senior actor of Fatal Encounter casts said during interview that HB is so serious and mature during filming that he doubt is HB always serious like this at home alone, it's so frustrating!

I believe time will reveal who is her real behalf.

Finally, I'll just accept and cheer who ever she ended up with whether HB or not, wanna see HJM happy in her life :x

amberster said:

:x :x :))

Why are you guys all worried about JM getting hurt by HB? Both of them are cautious in nature when it comes to relationships. I don't think they would date each other until they've both confirmed the other party is the one they want. There are no guarantees when it comes to love and marriage anyway, but I'd like to think that if these two do get married, no matter if it's with each other or other people, they'd be loyal and faithful to their partner.
Anyway, thanks @scout for bringing up JM's upcoming movie! I love her looks in there too. She's such a natural beauty :x I think the premiere is set in early April...right after Hajina ends! Hopefully the Hajina cast will have time to go support the movie~
X9PJpKZ.jpg
shEt4Eh.jpg
cDFdqdl.jpg
Q7JMjy9.jpg
wL1zRNO.png

So the new kiss BTS...I managed to convince myself that they were just friends so when I watched this I just saw their professionalism, but then I went on SBS board and everyone there is totally certain they're dating because they were so unnecessarily and uncharacteristically awkward/cold during the BTS. LOL On DC, people say they look cute trying to act all nonchalant/cool when they're actually feeling uneasy/awkward. Someone mentioned that the set atmosphere is usually awkward during kiss scenes (for any drama).

close ups of the kissing: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hydejekyll&no=27496&page=1&exception_mode=best
inching away from each other afterwards: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hydejekyll&no=27321&page=1&exception_mode=best

I just can help but to repost this pictures that I've seen at HAJINA thread..

794d80345982b2b7e71d3dc832adcbef77099bc1hqdefault.jpg
tumblr_n0sen9CFFI1rxwkovo3_500.gifsuperthumb.gif
hyun-bin-nhiet-tinh-cong-nguoi-dep-han-i

Goodness, these two really look similar :x
And here I read that women are mostly attracted to men who look like a masculine version of themselves.

And in another article, it stated that men think that women who look like them are hot.

Me after reading those article : Can me just hope for them to be real couple outside the drama? heee.

More about look-a-like attraction, read here and here

Archived