Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Hey peeps! I've just created the new thread for Love on the Turquoise Land!

Reba is beautiful as ever 😍 

19 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

Can he reinvent his career after he serves his one-year term? 🤔

Hopefully he has a fallback if he can't return to showbiz.

Haaa, hope Meme is done filming soon so he can rest and relax!

GWnp8ndXoAAVE44?format=jpg&name=large

IMG_2885-1440x2359.jpg

ctto

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I watched the Japanense film "My Happy Marriage" yesterday. @MayanEcho I can see he could play Ye Hue/Mo Yuan. :)  I did miss a few scenes but it was to be expected. Overall I enjoyed it. 

@Wuzetian I've seen the teaser for Love on the Turquoise land (what a stange title) and it looks promising. Looking forward to seeing Dilraba in this drama. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

I did miss a few scenes but it was to be expected. Overall I enjoyed it.

If only it was a drama series too like the animated version! 😅

Yeah, he can be YH/MY if they do a Japanese version. Remember Ye Hua's breakdown when the lamp that was lit for 300 years was stolen by FJ?

Spoiler

Here's the clips of his latest drama's ep which caused commotion online when it aired. 😅

His acting reminded of Mark Chao's YH after the lamp was returned, flame snuffed out.

Roasted-Cauliflower-Pitas-05.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

48 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

did Dilraba and Xu Kai  paired already in c-drama, pictorial or in a  endorsement a product together

No, I don't think they had. It would be great if there's a good project with these two casted.

Yang Mi and Xu Kai had a romcom/drama that aired some months ago. 🙂

Crispy-Chicken-Sandwich-6180-IV.jpg

ctto

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

What's the story line of your modern day Yehua and the lamp?

TMOPB is that drama which spoiled us (at least for me, LOL!) with characters that are hard to forget and top-notch eye acting. 🥹

He has the acting chops such that he can play YH/MY and can deliver something comparable for the 7:30 and 35:00 scenes of TMOPB Ep28. 🙂

About his latest drama storyline, he found out he has a child when he attended his former college sweetheart's funeral, hence his journey to be a father begins.

His portrayal of the character was praised in a commentary write-up for his well nuanced acting. 

Spoiler

Though the situations are different, how their losses were acted out had that feel of sincerely acting what the character was going through.

Chicken_Rolls_Stuffed_with_Vegetables_71

ctto

Good morning...

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

@MayanEcho Well, he must thank his ancestors for his towering height genes and his surname. I read research years back that tall individuals have better life advantages. They are seen to be more prominent and enjoy higher success than those who are not. Perhaps that's the reason why most CEOs carry this trait? 

The same goes for shorter syllables for names too. One syllable is best if not a maximum of two syllables. 

Have some sesame balls for afternoon tea @Thong Thin @sadthe1st  Have the rest of you tried this at the dimsum restaurant? 

Chinese-sesame-balls-a.jpg

CTO

Reba is a versatile artiste...

CTO Sony Music China

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

51 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Well, he must thank his ancestors for his towering height genes and his surname.

He was named appropriately, it exactly describes him 🙂

I read research years back that tall individuals have better life advantages. They are seen to be more prominent and enjoy higher success than those who are not

Kinda, cos having more height makes them more noticeable and harder to overlook.

There are jobs and posts too that require height like flight crews.

Reba is a versatile artiste...

She studied music and dance since childhood, and a graduate of Shanghai Theatre Academy. 🙂

Garlic-Butter-Steak-Salmon-9.jpg

ctto

Thursday bliss ☺️

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

17 hours ago, WeunXK said:

did you start to watch No Gain, No Love

Not yet! 😆 Been a little busy lately but it's on my watchlist.

I've been watching Cinderella at 2am - am enjoying it immensely!  The leads are so cute. Some parts are so trope-y and cringey but it contains a lot of the reasons why I was hooked onto k-dramas.

17 hours ago, WeunXK said:

🤩

Isn't that his Estee Lauder endorsement? Good for him that he's getting these. 

There are a couple of his dramas that are due for release, one of which is Shadow Detective. It's a republican era drama - looks interesting but not my favourite genre...but we'll see.

23 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Hey peeps! I've just created the new thread for Love on the Turquoise Land!

Thanks! Will check it out soon! Dilireba looks amazing!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

If I ever have to experience another earthquake, I sure as heck don't want to be stuck on a bridge.

is it safer to just wait on the bridge?

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2