Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

Been watching the new season of Jinny kitchen. They where in  Iceland. They where there in March. They also had to fly  first in to Finland and  there they flew into Iceland. 

Love how the Nordic countries are popular in Korea :kiss_wink:

Am seriously wondering if Rain has said more than 20 sentences in total from ep 1 to ep 5? 10 of the sentences he said to the FL, and they're already at this stage in their relationship:

d0WdqA_3m.jpg

Their relationship is moving at the speed of light, peeps. Faster than a Tinder relationship. :blink:

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Has anyone watched The Pork Cutlets? Only 2 episodes, seeing really good reviews online. :glasses:

pdz2xb_4c.jpg?v=1

https://mydramalist.com/766343-i-hate-pork-cutlet

Synopsis:

" About a village head whose wife unexpectedly becomes pregnant ahead of the neutering surgery for Baek Gu, the Casanova dog of Onghwa Village, which is a long-awaited project of the village people. He suddenly ends up in the same situation as Baek Gu when he undergoes a vasectomy overnight as well."

@larus @rocat @Lmangla @agenth @sweetroad @sadthe1st @WeunXK ?

- no number -

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

27 minutes ago, partyon said:

Has anyone watched The Pork Cutlets? Only 2 episodes, seeing really good reviews online

no, only watching dailies and a weekend drama.

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

no, only watching dailies and a weekend drama.

I don't understand why this drama is called The Pork Cutlets in English, when the Korean name is

나는 돈가스가 싫어요. Which translated would mean "I Hate Tonkatsu (Pork Cutlet)".

In any case the guy who was supposed to get a vasectomy on the same day as the dog was neutered, just found out that his wife is pregnant. He has 3 boys and has been day dreaming for years that he would get a daughter. So he's happy. LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 2

@MayanEcho 

Incheon International Airport Sues Byeon Woo Seok’s “Airport Scandal” Security Team

post5-36.jpg

On July 25, Incheon International Airport officially filed a lawsuit against the security company that worked with Byeon Woo Seok, which caused controversy for their excessive behavior at the airport.

source:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/incheon-airport-sues-security-company-byeon-woo-seok/

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

On July 25, Incheon International Airport officially filed a lawsuit against the security company that worked with Byeon Woo Seok, which caused controversy for their excessive behavior at the airport.

I'm more interested on what was Incheon Airport security doing that this incident happened under their noses. 🤔

I also can not with the excessive fans crowding the airport lounges and receiving areas. Had this happened here in the sandpit, these fans would also be detained for disrupting airport operations.

638a40b13c33b0668eefbc04_078_fish-fry.jp

ctto 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

I don't understand why this drama is called The Pork Cutlets in English, when the Korean name is

나는 돈가스가 싫어요. Which translated would mean "I Hate Tonkatsu (Pork Cutlet)".

@partyon but I liked tonkotsu ramen😋  I will pass this k-drama😐.

Spoiler

tumblr_po5pbhuDFj1t9ocfzo2_1280.jpg

Tonkotsu ramen ,@MayanEcho chingu do you like tonkotsu ramen🤗

this is I am waiting🤩 @partyon

#love next door from my love, my jomimage

#love next door from my love, my jom

Spoiler

#love next door from my love, my jom

Then what's the relationship between you two? He's just my mom's friend's son.

LOVE NEXT DOOR 엄마친구아들 (2024)
Premieres August 17th

==

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

chingu do you like tonkotsu ramen🤗

I'm fine with any ramen, just no tonkatsu or anything with pork. 😅

Chicken katsu ramen is OK with me.

30-Minute-Spicy-Miso-Chicken-Katsu-Ramen

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Guys. Pink was so amazing.  Also The Script was there.  I left before the last song bc of the audience. I mean i would still be in the stadium trying to get to my hotel.

Youn know I really love the bag ban in concerts in Sweden. The security went so quick. They  should do that in every concerts. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, joccu said:

Guys. Pink was so amazing. 

@joccu last night did she do some acrobatics 200w.gif ?cid=82a1493bhdavgreagqhd9li06b29cg0ijuyt9liyer937463&ep=v1_gifs_related&rid=200w. gif&ct=g

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/07/cha-eun-woo-in-talks-to-join-park-eun-bin-in-new-sbs-drama-the-wonder-fools   my pov(still🤔,hoping the FL will be Kim Yoo Jung🤞)

=======

f48b105225a48219981931020c57c568fc8c0134.jpg

544c6505724dbc4738e09b66932a913bc362f431.jpg
At the Taiwanese festival, tried the watermelon lemonade🍉🍋. A cool drink to refresh from the humid summer day. Taiwanese-style drink. From “Chop Chop Tea”
-----
English subtitled official teaser released for the upcoming Korean drama "Love Next Door"https://btv.social/1713568_18996/#cp
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

11 hours ago, partyon said:

Looks like he developed muscles

i dont really like him.. my attention tends to auto focus on his upper lip..

Looney Tunes Omg GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

==

i'm more caught up with recent news on Tzuyang..

+2

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

18 hours ago, partyon said:

The Pork Cutlets

I am not enticed by the title nor the guy/lead in the poster :lol: 

I am imagining flying pigs and severed tubes…gaaahh…

@WeunXK

Yes, I caught the extra ep for ABAY and thought it highlighted how much of an extra it was. Kekeke. The last ep at 40 was really enough. 

Same for The Royal Princess - I mean the eye candy was nice but not quite needed.

spacer.png

WXY seems to be in the league of actors chosen for ML roles now after his rapid rise to fame with The Double. He’s up for a Xianxia (Celestials/Immortals/Fairies) drama which I think will fit him Ike a glove.

The FL role is a choice between Bai Lu (nice) and Ren Min (hmmm). I wonder if they’ll consider Zhao Lusi- she’ll get along wonderfully with him I think since both have the same impish energy.

spacer.png

love her!

https://koalasplayground.com/2024/07/24/wang-xing-yue-lands-male-lead-in-c-drama-adapted-from-the-precursor-novel-to-the-journey-of-flower/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon What is with drama names these days? Pork Cutlets, Chicken Nugget, etc. Are you going to watch Pork Cutlets?

Really curious to see how the opening ceremony will play out at the Olympics today. 10,500 on 100 boats?!

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, rocat said:

WXY seems to be in the league of actors chosen for ML roles now after his rapid rise to fame with The Double. He’s up for a Xianxia (Celestials/Immortals/Fairies) drama which I think will fit him Ike a glove.

The FL role is a choice between Bai Lu (nice)   I wonder if they’ll consider Zhao Lusi

I liked BL as his Female lead they got  chemistry just liked his FL in the Double, but if the producer/writer consider ZL I think It will be perfect choice, but she is so busy😔

by the way ,are you planning to watch Reborn for Love?

====

8 hours ago, sweetroad said:

@partyon What is with drama names these days? Pork Cutlets, Chicken Nugget, etc. Are you going to watch Pork Cutlets?

:sweat_smile:

Spoiler

8 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Really curious to see how the opening ceremony will play out at the Olympics today. 10,500 on 100 boats?!

@sweetroad 💖 me too

Spoiler

====
:Megalol:

:Pandabulous:

=====

:coolshades:288

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

The title was really changed to "Snow Fall" 😆 @rocat I prefer the "The Shadow", but oh well, if this means it's gonna be airing soon after two censor reviews, I'm all for it!

I wonder what Mainland and Taiwanese netizens will say with this Vengo-Nana dou, cos real life age gap is like 20 years apart LMAO! 😂

I'll have to update the thread after dinner! 😁

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2