Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lmangla sweetie, it's okay. You can watch Death's Game and vote for it in January 2025. :joy:

Also, you should think about checking out My Happy Ending with Jang Nara. It's a riveting story - the EOs are hooked on it and we're watching it on Viki using watch parties as soon as a new episode is out. :joy:

It's more difficult to figure out who the culprit is than in Hercule Poirot or Miss Marple.

moustache belgian GIF

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon ~ am pretty much voting none option in all the polls because I barely watched any dramas. according to MDL, I managed to watch 4 in 2023. I don't even remember that! 

Tell me about it. I watched more hallmark Christmas movies this year than kdramas. LOL. 

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

He will reappear in part 2.

Awww really?!?! More incentive to power through all the eps. 

BTW I have to say that the quality of this show in terms of cinematography, graphics and action sequences is on another level. It's like watching a movie. So cool. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, he will reincarnate a total of 11 times, so get used to his death

Wait he is supposed to reincarnate for 12 times right?!? Does that mean he managed to survive in his penultimate reincarnation?? 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

BTW I have to say that the quality of this show in terms of cinematography, graphics and action sequences is on another level. It's like watching a movie. So cool. 

Yes, part 1 (first 4 episodes) is good, but part 2 is even better....

14 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wait he is supposed to reincarnate for 12 times right?!? Does that mean he managed to survive in his penultimate reincarnation?? 

12 yes - not sure why I wrote 11 - lol. Am not gonna comment too much, but in part 1 he reincarnates into 7 characters and in part 2 he reincarnates into 5 characters.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ohh no the bully became a psychopath....this is not looking good. 

Keep watching.... :D

Am amazed to see Park Sung Hoon in a normal cop role in The Kidnapping Day. Dude ALWAYS plays the villain, and this is only the second drama where I see him play a normal role. Am finally getting used to it. He seems like a sweet guy IRL, so it's a bit sad that he was always cast in villain roles until he was almost 40.

cceadf94d7ce562c4a4b0b4e7bdf2e4f500b4200

Hope he gets to play more good guy roles in the future.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

I refuse to believe that such kind of parents exist. This is just for the sake of a drama they have exaggerated it this much....

Talking about the baby....?

Am sorry, but this happens every day to babies and kids around the world. This part of the drama was the hardest for me to watch.

:criesariver:

• Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Talking about the baby....?

Am sorry, but this happens every day to babies and kids around the world. This part of the drama was the hardest for me to watch.

Yes. It was hard to watch. If she didn't want the baby she could have let the child protective services to take the baby. Sigh. This is too much. 

Lee Do Hyun has arrived. And yes he is so handsome and his voice is so soothing. LOL. 

• Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

21 hours ago, agenth said:

@LeftCoastOppa 

What do you think of the Boeing 737-9 MAX? Why do they have such big windows anyway? I never saw an airplane with such huge windows before... and next time I see such an airplane, I'm scared to be sucked outside...

Despite the unflattering press the MAX series has received, my airline hasn't had any major issues with them.  From a tech ops perspective, they're an easy plane to work on.

In the latest incident with Alaska, it wasn't a blown out window it was a plug door that somehow let go - Fortunately they weren't that high when the aircraft decompressed otherwise it could've been alot worse. 

Last I read, the authorities are searching for the pieces that departed the aircraft. If they are able to find them, we should know fairly quickly what actually happened, and how the door came loose.

In the mean time, it looks like all MAX operators will be performing inspections on all plug doors, and ensuring they are properly secured/sealed.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Lee Do Hyun has arrived. And yes he is so handsome and his voice is so soothing. LOL. 

He has a very nice voice. Too bad that's the only thing he's got going for him.... :emmm:

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Despite the unflattering press the MAX series has received, my airline hasn't had any major issues with them.  From a tech ops perspective, they're an easy plane to work on.

But do you have the -8 or the -9 series? I understood this incident had to do with the -9 series and that only those were grounded for inspection? Lucky no one was sitting in that row when the incident happened...

@agenth is also now worried about the JAL A350-900 incident in Japan. She gets nervous about these types of things. Have you heard any rumors on indication whose fault the accident was?

@larus You've been away for a long time. Posting some Yoongi pics for you :kiss_wink:

5c8c690cd1313d3e34a71fd0d076f769d86cbef8

c190cbb19a3637c4d30fb887bc9f0170ca625fc6

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, partyon said:

@sweetroad Hope you are well, chingu :fullofhearts:

Thanks chingu. Still in mourning :tears:. A year ago we were starting to watch Lee Sun-kyun's drama Payback, and now he's no longer here. :( Everything went so quickly.  I'm also super distracted because of everything else going on IRL. Haven't watched any dramas in a few weeks, though we've been watching the Monuments BTS documentary around here. :)

Hope you're all well.

Season 4 Group GIF by Friends

Happy New Year!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

But do you have the -8 or the -9 series? I understood this incident had to do with the -9 series and that only those were grounded for inspection? Lucky no one was sitting in that row when the incident happened...

-8,-9, and orders for -10's ... Yes, just -9 for now

@agenth is also now worried about the JAL A350-900 incident in Japan. She gets nervous about these types of things. Have you heard any rumors on indication whose fault the accident was?

Everything I've read so far points to the Japanese Coast Guard aircraft entering the active runway before they were cleared. 

If they've recovered all the black boxes involved, the initial determination should come quickly.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, partyon said:

He has a very nice voice. Too bad that's the only thing he's got going for him..

What are you talking about? You don't think Lee Do hyun is handsome?? He has this million dollar smile and genuine eyes that I always melt whenever I see him onscreen. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Death's Game is good.. part 2 started off gory but, wow!

Kim Ji Hoon and Kim Jae Wook are really good portraying psychopaths lol

200.gif?cid=09287e48ur4q3k8ficjija2dox59

@partyon unfortunately, you still didn't get to peek into ML's layers of clothes even until the last bit of the drama..

Anna Kendrick What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Spoiler

actually after Part 1, i half expected Death to sabotage him with a final plunge into Kang Tae-U's body..

even more so, after watching him bedridden with a missing arm and both legs, if she did, Yee Jae would be completed screwed.. well, i'm glad she didn't, else the ending would be unbearable

cr.: owner

Park's Marriage Contract ended well.. not exactly the best, but still good enough..

==

anyone watched Our Season?

it's currently showing in our local cinemas

img4036.jpg

cr.: owner

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@partyonJust finished the 1st season of Death's Game. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Spoiler

So the two dead bodies we have been seeing are actually of Choi Yee Jae in Lee Do hyun's body and Ji su? I thought that it was when original Choi Yee jae fell off from the building and he inadvertently caused the death of some innocent bystander. And thought he is being doubly punished for killing someone. Nice twist this one. That photo of Choi yee Jae must have been from Ji su's purse. Nice Nice. Poor jisu though. This drama is too tragic. Again what did I expect from a drama about death. Sighhh. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2