Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Lmangla  thanks for the tips.

found OrthoHerb, is sold on Lazada platform with reasonable price.

Is the oitment very oil ?  

@Wuzetian  tried Acupuncture once, doesn't work for me.

@sadthe1st  don't remember knocking against any object on my 3rd toe. 

I'm so stressed out & hope my foot recovered by November before I fly off for my holidays,

Worst scenario, I have to wear open toe scandals/slippers.

yea, it is plain oil. so no gel form. you have to put it in your pain area and massage a bit. and leave it overnight and then wash off with hot towel. you can use that as lubricant before you put in crepe bandage or any cap for your feet. you can also use it during the day but it has a strong eucalyptus smell, similar to tiger balm.

hope it helps. some of my relatives found it very effective in relieving joint pain. takes a few days but you will see it reducing less and less was their feedback. also, because it is external use, the medicine will not have any mix with any of your other western medicine such as for BP and diabetes. so oil is safe and good to use. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

where are you heading to in nov?

hope your foot recover soon! it's not going to be pleasant if you need to walk a lot in sandals/slippers.. comfortable walking shoes might be better..

don't forget to bring these.. soothing after a day of sightseeing and shoppings!

+2

Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto. Have purchased the airline tickets. Yet to filter out hotels and places

of interests esp foodsssss.

@Lmangla  most important is to have my foot recover ASAP, can't be bothered how 

smelly is the oil as long as is effective.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Tokyo, Osaka & Kyoto. Have purchased the airline tickets. Yet to filter out hotels and places

@Lmangla  most important is to have my foot recover ASAP, can't be bothered how 

smelly is the oil as long as is effective.

some people dislike the eucalyptus and medicinal herbs smell. so I wanted to let you know ahead. but if you are used to it, then it is actually quite mild smell. nothing too offensive.

hope you are able to get relief soon.

:heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I'm so stressed out & hope my foot recovered by November before I fly off for my holidays,

Chingu, you have a compressed nerve in your foot. Only rest and ice will alleviate it. You might have aggrevated some structures in your foot if you walk a lot, so you should stop walking for a while so that your nerve can heal.

If it continues, an MRI and an ENMG could be performed. An ENMG is not always very effective of showing the problem for the small muscles of the foot, though.

Doe it involve pain? Is the pain severe when you step down? Does it get better if you stop and massage it? If that’s the case, then it’s probably a Morton’s neuroma. Same as above, stop all walking, rest your feet, ice it. It’s important to buy an insole that elevates your metatarsal bones. It spreads the bones apart which will alleviate the compression of the nerve.

spacer.png

As long as there is no pain associated with the tingling, the issue is not serious and has a good chance of recovery. But as I said, the first thing is to stop the activity that is causing the compression. 

Also, use ice, not heat.

I also think that even if it is not a Morton’s neuroma, the insole I am recommending would probably help. I don’t think it’s a good idea to tape your toes together because you are compressing your nerves even more. The nerve is most likely compressed lower (not in your toe), so it’s important to decompress the metatarsal bones. 

@liyahsbutterfly Yoongi is my bias too :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

+2

what a way to be woken up..

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952v0j9vw3x782d4vusxa0

cr.: owner

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

we might end up in the same area!

tumblr_mfjzctPMAR1qcniano1_500.gif

cr.: owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 3

Just-saying-jello GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3dba3c4626dde634dc65d911b17b12c19de3affd.gifv

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Learry The secretary , He can’t read the room :D

maybe he was drunk chingu i have to watch yet the 3rd ep.

This wine is pretty strong. Will you be ok? 
Guwon x Sarang drinking contest

c to the gif owner

2 hours ago, sweetroad said:

And is anyone watching the news today?! :blink: The way things have unfolded overnight is astonishing.

are you referring to this chingu https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-66006142

cfd10a5cb7141b50490843e3ebc0d165df72fbb8.jpg

• Love 1
  • Blob 5

41 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Yes! I’ve been following all day. And on the BBC too. B) Have you been keeping up? It’s all so crazy. 

chingu i accidentally find out while browsing tumblr/Ministry of Defense/Putin versus Wagner/Prigozhin.  i was curious that  before he was a hotdog seller then become successful.

Had you ever watched Anne H. chingu? 

ANNE HATHAWAY The Princess Diaries 2 Royal Engagement (2004)

Have a Coconut Lime Popsicles  chingus:yum: it is  hot sat. in my location.

veganmade: “Coconut Lime Popsicles | veganhuggs ”

• LOL 3
  • Blob 3

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Lead woman are you scared :naughty:

chingu MLand FL have many funny moments in episode 3 i am currently watching:partyblob:

5f13d3c968270fb2dd7cad96e9721b95f645d1ad.gifv

@partyon chingu have you watched ep. 1 (Numbers)?

NUMBERS 넘버스: 빌딩숲의 감시자들 — 2023, dir. Kim Chil Bong

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, Learry said:

partyon chingu have you watched ep. 1 (Numbers)?

No, not yet. Am not watching any dramas because I am traveling. Am BARELY keeping up with the gossip.

:criesariver:

Is Numbers any good?

@confusedheart @Learry Your oppa against my L oppa. :naughty:

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/06/instiz-if-2nd-gen-had-l-3rd-gen-had-cha.html?m=1

@sweetroad #metoo in TW is still not over. New perpetrator revealed :grimace:

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/06/23/tw-ents-week-of-me-too-against-chris-wang-mickey-huang-and-aaron-yan-ends-with-worst-offender-variety-star-nono-accused-of-20-counts-of-sexual-assault-and-rape/

@Ameera Ali I need a barf bag. :spitswater:

• Shocked 5
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

No, not yet. Am not watching any dramas because I am traveling. Am BARELY keeping up with the gossip.

:criesariver:

Is Numbers any good?

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/06/instiz-if-2nd-gen-had-l-3rd-gen-had-cha.html?m=1

enjoy your travel chingu:heartxoxo: i never start yet chingu, is this new articlemy3VUQB5XsLfHJUw6pR2d9WtmKeuFAl8g1nPTVOx9-ckdZf8weGuisCeFoH2R3CtTm-1pCj1DYJ0nMr775cyACgl8c5JTXxI7RQCSVP9ZGkFlgk=w780-nu-rj-l80-e365

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-suga-agust-d-tour-concert-le-sserafim-enhpyen-seoul-south-korea-snooze-industry-comfort/

as long as it is healthy competion chingu it's fine with me:partyblob:

j1A4TuVW?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/unedited-moments-astro-cha-eunwoo-dior-paris-fashion-week-event-prove-visual-standard/

-------

9bb8f59622911157c695b65c991602b9274256d1.gifv

• Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 4