Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Uh ..

the stupid part.. not im going to try that..

tableflip-bear.gif

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Chocolate-Covered Dill Pickles

omg-oh-my-god.gif

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

KFC and fried chicken never looked so good before

:4267_LiccGif:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Do not let @agenth google that.

@agenth will be fine ... notice the majority of the pics were taken on the ground? ie; the plane landed.

The ones in the air ... also would've had to land for passengers to upload the pics.

MoodMission — Blog — MoodMission

11 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the stupid part.. not im going to try that..

:joy:

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

What's the story about? I didnt read much about the production

Story of young middle schooler Sang Zhi who fell for her elder brother's college friend Duan Jia Xu at first sight. :) She would secretly have a crush on him for much of her teen years. Though she fell first, Duan Jia Xu later falls much harder for her.

The "central air conditioner", male vixen Duan Jia Xu:

And the cute, pretty Sang Zhi:

LMAO, I noticed that a lot of cdramas I like has something to do with "foxes", wink wink!

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Oh...I dont watch high school dramas...Lol...

The school part will mostly be hers, cos well, that's what a kid and teen would do. ^_^ Otherwise it will be the life of someone being stalked on by an obsessed previous classmate, making it through despite his own kin turning their backs on to him and his mother, and becoming part of the family of his friends. The Sang siblings will both love young and will only love once.

It's a slice of life drama, but it should also brush up on some controversial issues. 

Hidden Love is very much anticipated. :D Cross fingers it won't disappoint, especially for the fans of Zhao Lusi and Chen Zhe Yuan, and to those who've read the story. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Wow, k-netz have very varying opinions about SJK. Not sure if he is loved or hated?

They can say all they want, doesn't change the fact that there's a baby, he's the father, and he's partners with his baby's mother. :P

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

yesterday I turned on my computer to find out the windows update over the previous night has crashed the operating system. the computer won't even boot and I spent the whole day combing through google and running all sorts of commands to try fix the computer but it is still corrupted. I was totally freaking out that I have lost all my passwords and important files. then my brother reminded me that he had connected me to cloud and so I checked -- it turns out that most of my files are there. some I can't find but I will figure out that later. not sure if I have lost the computer for good but I am so frustrated that a regular update from windows is the reason my computer crashed. what on earth is microsoft doing? UGH.

so chingus, always keep copies of your important stuff in multiple places. you never know what will happen.

:sad1:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1