Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Morning everyone!

@joccu Glad you're feeling better. :kiss_wink:

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

well, I finished ep 7. another 30 episodes are so to finish season 1.

I keep thinking I might pick up Yargi, but then I remember you saying each episode is about 1hr 30 minutes. If there are still 30 episodes left then....nah. :w00t:

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

Looks like Yoongi is channeling Beethoven now. I guess he is taking his job as a composer / producer very seriously nowadays. :D 

Do you like the look? I'm still processing.

Did anyone watch Triangle of Sadness, the film that won the Palme d'Or this year? It sounds wild and crazy, like Parasite meets Lord of the Flies.

497828.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Did anyone watch Triangle of Sadness, the film that won the Palme d'Or this year? It sounds wild and crazy, like Parasite meets Lord of the Flies.

No. Was it good? Did you like it?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

No. Was it good? Did you like it?

I've been reading about it and it sounds intriguing. But it has a scene where all the ship passengers are vomiting and having intense GI issues because the boat is capsizing, and bodily stuff is flying everywhere. The director said he spent SIX MONTHS editing that one scene. So then I was like....nah. I don't ever need to see all that play out, especially if he required six months to get it exactly how he wanted it to be.

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

You know I can't even watch Yoon Eun Hye's eating scenes in Coffee Prince. :wacko:

The cool thing is a 53-year-old Filipina actress, Dolly de Leon, has her breakout role in this film. She plays a Flipina toilet cleaner on the cruise ship who becomes the de facto leader of the group that gets shipwrecked on an island.

5 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You too Noona ... You too :kiss_wink:

AAHHH!!! I was just talking about GI issues and bodily stuff flying everywhere! Now you've imprinted Santa in my mind with these issues....

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

19 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

What was that.

Happy So Excited GIF by Sherlock Gnomes

18 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Pls tell me if AOS2 is good...So I can consider watching by month end...

im quite sure @partyon will tell you how well utilised her ff button has been throughout for AoS2 ep1

Amy Dont We All GIF by FastForwardAmy

17 hours ago, partyon said:

Be glad @sadthe1st chingu didn't post a pic of the backstabbing lying cheating blood worm infecting So I that my @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng loves so much and @rocher22 sympathizes with.

hahaha i was so sure that @the_sweetroad chingu was blinded by the hot bod dancers until, you threw this out lol

16 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Too Late Noona :lol:

My So-I was right there on the dock waiting when Seo Yul returned

So I :heart: Seo Yul 

i would have spammed 1000 shipwreck gif but had to refrain myself in case i get thrown into the soompi detention cell by the mods.. but im very sure that @partyon would come visit me and sneak in some snacks for me to survive in darkness there..

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

33 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

im quite sure @partyon will tell you how well utilised her ff button has been throughout for AoS2 ep1

The thing is that I didn't use the FF button. That's why it took so long to complete ep 1 :criesariver:

33 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

but im very sure that @partyon would come visit me and sneak in some snacks for me to survive in darkness there..

I will join you with spamming ship wreck gifs. So I needs to go!

throwing get out GIF

I can't believe they even gave her a makeover. Like we would feel more sympathetic about her after that. Hmpf. :unamused:

I need more scenes of the crown prince. @Ameera Ali twin, what are the chances of us seeing his assets?

maxresdefault.jpg

doublepatty3.jpg

@gm4queen @confusedheart This guy could never have become an idol. He just oozes manliness on screen despite his tender age. :wub:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

us : mind blowing :mrgreen:

I wonder if they have watched this video as many times as I have? :D

It's seriously annoying we haven't seen any abs in Alchemy despite so many of the actors rocking great bodies. :kitty:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

So I needs to go!

see saw erik winkowski GIF by Vimeo

200.gif

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's seriously annoying we haven't seen any abs in Alchemy despite so many of the actors rocking great bodies.

hahaha you meant even the ahjussi oppa who claimed to be good with housework??

+2

• LOL 4

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

oppa innocently .. :sweat_smile:

I wish he would tell the Crown Prince to take his robe off :naughty:

Chingus, only have 1 h 9 min left of ep 2! :yay:

EDIT: Poor Yul. He feels so much regret about Naksu. :criesariver:Poor idol oppa. My heart breaks for him :brokenheart:

See @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng? He loves Naksu. :bawling:

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1