Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Biriyani not spicy???  I suppose you could do that ... but why would you want to? :blush:

all biriyani recipes require spices but some of the restaurants don't cook the spices and instead just dab it on the rice. that is why it has a bit of spicy flavour when it is not fully cooked. here, generally, it is very mild spice @sadthe1st. the only one that is hot is pepper flavoured biriyani. 

thalapakatti-mutton-biryani-recipe-18.jp  

according to popular legend -- biriyani was created by some queen/princess in the hyderbadi province as one pot rich nutrition food for soldiers. today, mostly associated with weddings, festivals and feasts. during the lockdown, it was the most ordered food!!! guess people were looking for comfort. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

By the way, did anyone watch Jinxed at First? I watched the first episode and dropped it after that.

Saw that the drama was an epic mess and that the ending made no sense. Laughing at some of the comments. :loolz:

Apparently the FL had permanent amnesia and couldn't even remember her boyfriend, yet married him after knowing him for about 5 seconds and had a baby with him. :w00t:

Also, a couple who had great chemistry turned out to be siblings. :joy:

yoongi-really.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

guess people were looking for comfort. 

its a super hearty meal.. spices and meat definitely warm the body fuzzy fuzzy

Hungry Homer Simpson GIF

39 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

but why would you want to?

i'm weak with spicy food..

hahaha thats why i usually have the gravy served separately and not pour them all over the rice!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

@sadthe1st Are you still onboard with Alchemy? What are your thoughts regarding the one week hiatus?

MinHyun-Fight-3.gif

@joccu Waah, GMMTV is really recycling all of their actors, aren't they? The new trailer for Good Old Days:

Baby gangster, Joss, Tin from the Player, Giwi from the Player as well as, Bright, Win, Talay, Mira and Kaning from F4 are all starring in this.

Even Matt from The Player is appearing. :w00t:

Apparently Joss, Namtan (Giwi) and Kay (Talay) are doing one of the stories. Let's see if Joss and Namtan get it on this time. They had amazing chemistry in The Player. :sweats:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

48 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

its a super hearty meal.. spices and meat definitely warm the body fuzzy fuzzy

indeed, it is! I find it interesting that along the old spice road of history, there are different versions of this one pot food. 

I like this one as it is ASMR. the sheer quantity of that pot is amazing! 

https://youtu.be/bpWacNCKmJE 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Are you still onboard with Alchemy?

still watching, but i'm ok with one week hiatus.. and its next weekend not this weekend isn't it?

i'm secretly rooting for Seo Yul although, you know Jang Uk being the ML would probably end up with Naksu anyway.. oh well..

i still haven't got the time to catch up with Attorney Woo.. haven't sneak peeked Adamas, haven't started Today's Webtoon and Big Mouth too..

i did catch up with some of those recent movies though, Lightyear.. Witch 2.. etc

did you know... Attorney Woo actress was in Witch 2 as well?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzpBin4x7wgWl401UH5Qx

cr.: owner

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

the sheer quantity of that pot is amazing! 

not forgetting, cooking this gigantic servings requires tall people! hahaha i can't imagine myself trying to reach out furthest probably no where near the center of the pot at all

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

also check out the rubber sleeves he had to prevent any accidental scalds at the pot edge!!

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

25 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm secretly rooting for Seo Yul although, you know Jang Uk being the ML would probably end up with Naksu anyway.. oh well..

Oh, how come? I thought I was the only Naksu - Yul shipper?
Pretty sure they would have given us that in season 2 originally, but looks like they're bringing back the leads and we won't be getting our ship...
:criesariver:

26 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i still haven't got the time to catch up with Attorney Woo.. haven't sneak peeked Adamas, haven't started Today's Webtoon and Big Mouth too..

Attorney Woo is great! Watched ep 11 and 12. Finished Big Mouth ep 1 and 2, but I think I shall give Adamas a pass. It's sounds too slow for my liking. :grimace:

I totally forgot about Today's Webtoon. Maybe I should check out ep 1 of that today?

Ponder Inspector Gadget GIF

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

18 hours ago, Lmangla said:

yea I started the thread for it -- hopefully it is a good drama. have quite a few kdramas to check out but have to set aside the time. 

@partyon ~ let us know how ep 2 of big mouth is. another drama on my list to possibly check out. 

Let's see how it will be Noona. 

Big Mouse so far is fine in my opinion. Let's hope it will get better. 

19 hours ago, partyon said:

Just watched the first episode of Big Mouth and I gotta say that the ML this time is too stupid to live. :unamused:

@Lmangla sweetie @Sleepy Owl namdongsaeng, this guy would win the "Too Stupid to Live" poll with flying colors.

Noona that dude is too stupid. I mean what he thought was a master plan was so stupid, even a kid would know how dangerous it is :facepalm:

58 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

did you know... Attorney Woo actress was in Witch 2 as well?

I knew she was! But, I haven't watched Witch 1, so will have to watch it first and then go for this :eats:

For Today's Webtoon I am gonna follow the same thing I did for Business Proposal. Wait for it to finish, and then binge-watch it :piggydance:

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

Pretty sure they would have given us that in season 2 originally, but looks like they're bringing back the leads and we won't be getting our ship...

Surely they are planning to change something in the plot. And if they plan to do some changes in S2, they will first change the stuff in S1, so I just feel like things will get messy writing wise. In case they have done changes in S1, I think we will start to notice it very soon. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, have watched the first 15 minutes of Today's Webtoon. It's really funny :D

You won't believe who is a webtoon writer who LOVES girl groups, fanboys them and generally slacks off!

Todays-Webtoon-.jpeg

Guess Master Lee stopped drinking chaste tea. :loolz:

Also, Dongwoon from BEAST / Highlight is in this drama. Didn't even know that he started acting @nohamahamoud2002

son-dongwoon1.jpg

Have always thought that this guy looks half-Korean, but apparently he's not mixed - he's 100% Korean.

94b68393e029645904acdb6ec1928f4d.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Oh, how come? I thought I was the only Naksu - Yul shipper?

i thought the scene with Seo Yul  teaching Mu Deok how to whistle call the homing bird was totally sweet and beautiful.. unfortunately for him, i guess he must be bearing a huge responsibility and burden to protect daeho or something.. it's probably country > girl for him; whether he likes it or not.. not his choice?

I totally forgot about Today's Webtoon. Maybe I should check out ep 1 of that today?

our @gm4queen chingu will be so disappointed to know you haven't checked out her oppa drama!!

edit: omg teacher lee!!!!!

the first photo of dongwoon.. he reminds me of PSY's husband..

but the second photo doesn't look as similar

42 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona that dude is too stupid. I mean what he thought was a master plan was so stupid, even a kid would know how dangerous it is

lee jong suk character in the drama?

42 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I haven't watched Witch 1, so will have to watch it first and then go for this

its not exactly a sequel kind of plot, but its somewhat related.. just like Voice series.. they could have been independent but certain characters in the movies are linked.

Witch 1 is probably more cleverly done, with the story line and content. comparatively Witch 2 is a bit weak.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

i thought the scene with Seo Yul  teaching Mu Deok how to whistle call the homing bird was totally sweet and beautiful.. unfortunately for him, i guess he must be bearing a huge responsibility and burden to protect daeho or something.. it's probably country > girl for him; whether he likes it or not.. not his choice?

Their scenes at start were so heart fluttering. :wub: That's one of the reasons I could never get onboard the Uk - MD ship. :(

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

our @gm4queen chingu will be so disappointed to know you haven't checked out her oppa drama!!

I am checking it out now but had to pause to go make lunch. It's so much fun! :love:

:sweet:

3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

lee jong suk character in the drama?

Yes, he's really "Too Stupid to Live". Like facepalm stupid.

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

That's one of the reasons I could never get onboard the Uk - MD ship.

my favorite Jang Uk-Mu Deok scene

and, you think @confusedheart chingu will dump CEW for Seo Yul instead? he is definitely not as pretty looking as CEW but still the boyish look is cute

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

but had to pause to go make lunch

have a good lunch!!

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Please don't take it like we are against your oppa, if WWWSK is brought up on this thread.

Hehe, no worries. They have good reason to I’m sure...was it his long long legs? :lol:

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Continuing posting Yoongi pics

He’s such a baby face so decided to ask Google about it. He’s 29! 
:wut:

I am seeing a lot of Biryani pictures!!! :heart2beat:I particularly like dum Biryani, the Hyderabad one.

I recently discovered the Pani Puri - little flavourful bombs that burst in your mouth, releasing the spicy, sweet and tangy bits hiding within. Delightful! 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, rocat said:

Hehe, no worries. They have good reason to I’m sure...was it his long long legs? :lol:

No, we all hated it because the story was stupid :D Had nothing to do with the actors.

2 hours ago, rocat said:

He’s such a baby face so decided to ask Google about it. He’s 29! 

Yea, our Yoongles is 29 already. Next year he will need to enlist. :crybaby:

He looks a bit more mature nowadays, though. I think it's due to the fact that he has gained a bit of weight. Despite that he's still weighs the least in BTS. :scream: Pics from 2022:

51470bd56cb3b3f96d69bb1f98b338dc417683be

With PSY in his arms :D

yoongi-suga.gif

2 hours ago, joccu said:

saw another drama trailer that has giwi

Omo! The abs on that man ! :4267_LiccGif:Googled that he's a Japanese-American model? :love:

I really like Namtan (Giwi actress). She's a good actress, really pretty and her body is daebak! She's not too skinny - girl is slim and has curves.

59 minutes ago, rocat said:

this is what Jang Uk’s current hairstyle reminds me of.

A bird's butt?

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

A bird's butt?

Hehe...look at the back of his head. The feathery flaps start from behind his ears and go all the way to the back. Bird butt.

I rest my case.

With PSY in his arms :D

At first glance, PSY is a character loud and obnoxious, prone to excess. But when I watched the boy band selection programme - I forget the name, the one with JPark - he seemed like a different person! And Lil Meow Meow is not so little :lol:

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

chingu will dump CEW for Seo Yul instead? he is definitely not as pretty looking as CEW but still the boyish look is cute

I see the resemblance too. Cover Yul's eyes, squint and you see CEW.

:Pandabulous:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

11 minutes ago, rocat said:

Hehe...look at the back of his head. The feathery flaps start from behind his ears and go all the way to the back. Bird butt.

Can't unsee it now :D

And Lil Meow Meow is not so little :lol:

I would like to point out that Lil Meow Meow is not my oppa, but he's my favorite BTS member due to his personality and talent. He's such a sweetie pie :wub:

main-qimg-b70dd8da5a01f16e49262f38e568d1

I see the resemblance too. Cover Yul's eyes, squint and you see CEW.

@confusedheart's not gonna like this :joy: She's already smitten by the Crown Prince :heart: and his abs :machocat:

I'm watching Big Mouth ep 3 now. :glasses:

EDIT: First test for you @rocat Please find Raccoon Oppa (V), RM and Meow (Yoongi):

En-images-Aux-Grammys-BTS-n-a-pas-eu-bes

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3