Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

that the sad scenes are bit loud.

dun worry.. after that the leads have no time to waste on crying! this is for ep3 and ep4

run away GIF

@Sleepy Owl

Spoiler

i knew something was sneaky with the way that secretary looked at the wife! many speculated that after ep1 too

maybe, we should entice @Lmangla to watch 18 Again..

black and white wink GIF

+2

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

maybe, we should entice @Lmangla to watch 18 Again..

the english movie it was based on felt like it was just a one time okay watch. so just skimming through DB recap. easier way to watch a drama you are not too interested in! :D

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

thanks @Jillia for the info -- none of them are really striking my fancy but good to know what's coming up...  have a bit of allergy toward shin hye sun because of all the drama that happened on the previous threads. :sweatingbullets: the dramas weren't that interesting but I might have watched a few more episodes before dropping if the thread wasn't so combative.... think five enough thread was the only one that wasn't wild but it was one of her first dramas where she hit the mainstream and much of the discussions was on the main leads and the different family members...

in terms of plot, please don't meet that man sounds a bit interesting though am not a fan of AI stories. they kind of put me to sleep. I like monsters etc but OCN is often too dark for me literally..I hate having to watch dramas where I feel like I have to strain my eyes. bad for my head. :sweatingbullets: 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Could any kind soul here explanation about Shin Hye Sun case which even @Ameera Ali spoke about? :please:

I have watched her in Stranger 1 and Still 17, and her acting was fine in them in my opinion. But I am more interested in what exactly happened here. 

@Jillia thanks for pointing out the dramas. In that I was going to monitor Queen Cheorin, mainly because I am not too into fusion Sageuks, but well maybe I'll go for it if I see good reviews on it. 

I was definitely going to try Uncanny Encounter, it does have an interesting plot, especially for an OCN drama, which are usually quite dark when it comes to plots. 

About the AI one, I'll have to check about it, since I didn't read about it anywhere. 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@Sleepy Owl

Yeah, the last one is on MBCEvery1, so it's more of a webdrama I think. It will also air on MBC but always the monday after it aired on MBCEvery1. Those type of dramas are not getting as big of promotion, so that's why you didn't hear about it. :D

Yeah I checked, and there is one drama which I am planning to watch "Love is Annoying, But I Hate Being Lonely". It's name has made me curious about the drama itself :joy:. So will give this one a try. 

I just checked Asianwiki, and we've got "If I cheat, I die", planned to air 2nd Dec onward, and it also looks interesting. :rubchin:

By the way, what's with Shin Hye Sun and her threads? Do fights happen there?

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

42 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

"Love is Annoying, But I Hate Being Lonely". It's name has made me curious about the drama itself

i was diligently watching it when it was still ongoing... an episode a week kind of drama but, i dropped it around 3/4 way through... then jumped right into the last episode...

i'm waiting for True Beauty!!! hahaha i like romcom as long as they are not too cheesy and i think this one is going to be fun!

37 minutes ago, Jillia said:

As for Shin Hye Sun... I think lots of tension there with her fans. :lol:

am i missing something here?? lol

i just came back from dinner (plus the lunch i din eat earlier)... garlic naan with palak paneer... and papadums!

now i'm so full!!!

+2

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i just came back from dinner (plus the lunch i din eat earlier)... garlic naan with palak paneer... and papadums!

now i'm so full!!!

OOOOooo , I am more interested in that garlic naan with paneer than sorry ... shin hye sun .. hehe 

480  Hello  Chingus!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I have seen her in one short drama, she's okay, i guess , better than suzy??  must ask @Sleepy Owl sunbae-nim !!!!

I watched her in 2 dramas. Stranger 1 and Still 17, found her acting fine in it. I think as many here have suggested, she's got some serious supporters here. I will check out her thread along with those dramas she acted in. Maybe I'll get some answers to the mysterious talks happening here :joy:

Hey there @joccu :biubiu:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Could any kind soul here explanation about Shin Hye Sun case which even @Ameera Ali spoke about? 

kekekke... am trying to see how I can explain this.. :sweatingbullets: so no drama is perfect but some have more plot holes than others. in 2 of the drama threads that I used to peek in, the fan base went off in some strange tangents that it was hard to tell what was going on......

+2

race running GIF

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I honestly don´t know how I forgot the game yesterday. :joy: than you for telling how it went.. :wub:

hope I remember to watch today´s games

Well I think we both are not used to watching Champions League matches every week happening like this. I also almost forgot about matches last week :joy:.

But the first 30 minutes of first half was so frustrating, I felt like kids are playing the game, all the players even Kroos were making mistakes in passes, even Real Madrid's first goal was result of bad back pass by Inter player. But then it got better in the second half and more interesting.

Inter Milan's first goal was full of quality, it was such a beautiful assist to the striker, you'll understand what I am trying to say when you see the highlights.

@sadthe1st I actually dropped Angel's Last Mission, around 4-5th episode. Don't clearly remember but it was before the halfway mark. Also her character was kind of you know #@$@#, so I can see many people commenting on it. But I loved her in Still 17. In Stranger 1 she was a side character, but in Still 17 she was the lead, and for my it was a good performance by almost everyone in that drama. I loved that drama. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

Why are all dramas I want to watch this fall filled with idol actresses?!?!?!?!? :rage:

Can they not find any other women to do lead roles?

Awaken: ML: Namgoong Min, FL: Seol Hyun (member of AOA)

Hush: ML: the excellent Hwang Jung Min, FL: Yoona (member of SNSD)

Secret Royal Inspector: ML: Kim Myung Soo (L) (member of Infinite), FL: Kwon Nara (member of Hello Venus)

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

@Jillia I share your sentiments about idol actors/actresses at the moment. :D 

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

34 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

isn't she the FL in Angel Last Mission? i might be mistaken.. hahaha i dun quite like her.. not cos of her acting or what, but just.. u know.. the same as, i dun really fancy that FL in Goblin and Eternal Monarch..

You are soooo cute!  How to hate you, horr @sadthe1st

@partyon unnie, maybe you can watch those FL from the corner of your eye?  :D

@Sleepy Owl  what is this "  #@$@#, " ? 

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekke... am trying to see how I can explain this.. :sweatingbullets: so no drama is perfect but some have more plot holes than others. in 2 of the drama threads that I used to peek in, the fan base went off in some strange tangents that it was hard to tell what was going on......

strange tangents?  .. I am trying to understand

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1