Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

all of them realize new things about each other, like the daughter realizing her dad was saving up money for her since the very start

YES!! it's like, sometimes love can be expressed through other subtle ways not just words or superficial actions. the epilogues were made really good!

the good news is, there is a ep15 preview. hahaha! ep14 overall isn't as good as ep13 but the ending was,....

ITS A SECRET I'M NOT SPOILING.

and i'm hoping things turn out well for Deok Jin; he's such a buddy!! i want to apply job and be part of his GoGo games company!

Matcha GIF by Frankly Bubble Tea ok i'm actually eating baked pistachios right now

hi @corey @Jillia

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

Hey there @Jillia :Pandabulous:

@sadthe1st The message of this drama is really very good one. There have been several dramas like this. Jang Nara's "Go back Couple" also shed light on similar problems but with different approach. Overall it has been a good ride so far. 

Got to feel for Deok Jin though, the teacher was ignoring him because he was a parent of her student, and when she finally accepted him, that kiss happened and again she drew line on him. This dude is suffering a bit because of friendship, but I got to say, everyone needs a friend like Deok Jin.

It is good that subs are out, but I won't be able to watch it before evening because I am overloaded with work today :brokenheart:

PS: I am already on the second cup of my coffee 

54d54a27ce7ea4574fa07df03f577b5c.jpg

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

is kairos really sad?

more excitement than sad?

i find the sad scenes a bit too noisy for my liking.. too much bawling..

Sailor Moon Reaction GIF by moodman

hahaha i prefer to sniff and sob quietly (i meant when i watch kdrama)

sad k-on GIF

and every episode ends with a cliffhanger so the wait for next week is real hahaha

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, sadthe1st said:

more excitement than sad?

i find the sad scenes a bit too noisy for my liking.. too much bawling..

yea, thats what I gathered from the recap of ep 1 and 2 that the sad scenes are bit loud. so I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch... but will see if I am bored if it is more exciting than sad...

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, thats what I gathered from the recap of ep 1 and 2 that the sad scenes are bit loud. so I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch... but will see if I am bored if it is more exciting than sad...

I wouldn't call it sad. Yes he lost his daughter and wife, who are yet to be confirmed dead. But it is more inclined towards the thriller side, and so till now it has been a good ride. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1