Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Preview is definitely misleading. We might see them coming back together OR an open ending with the possibility of them getting back together. :D

I really don't like open endings in dramas like this. But let us see how they'll end it. But they chairwoman died :cries:

I thought her death was near, her talk to Song Ah and her son-in law gave me hints that next time we might see her photo, and was very sad to see it happening :criesariver:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1

13 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Preview is definitely misleading. We might see them coming back together OR an open ending with the possibility of them getting back together. :D

Can you send me a link for these images, so I can test it out myself? :D

202 corrected

Link to gif;

https://photos.google.com/u/1/album/AF1QipMsspnwuYuS2zzSCso5N9isFzssT8VGCxaKVFYs/photo/AF1QipPiRlan55x2vfUqUutMr2VVwp__k_HN8k7N74rX

Link to image;

https://photos.google.com/u/1/album/AF1QipMsspnwuYuS2zzSCso5N9isFzssT8VGCxaKVFYs/photo/AF1QipPAup-k_eSCy8AIr1t9b1BkHxiXKEEdDy-U2yj3

Thanks chingu

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1

Just now, Jillia said:

I don't have a account there. i find DCGall difficult to navigate because it's fast-moving. So I mostly lurk and go there for photos from filmined sites and spoilers. :D

Yeah I remember now, you had told me that you use it for finding gifs usually, when I asked about the gifs you use in your posts :approves:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there @Jillia @Thong Thin, @corey, @Min2206, @larus, @partyon Noona

I think the Admin does watch some Kdramas. He/she just voted in the Alice polls. Interesting

Morning dongsaeng!

Interesting that Admin voted. :D I think it's more likely Admin voted because there have been some issues with the poll functionality. Admin may have just voted for testing purposes. :D

Then again, maybe Admin is watching Alice for all we know....

confused will smith GIF

EDIT: Checked with Admin - the voting happened because of testing purposes. Not because of Alice. :joy:

Edited by partyon
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Morning dongsaeng!

Interesting that Admin voted. :D I think it's more likely Admin voted because there have been some issues with the poll functionality. Admin may have just voted for testing purposes. :D

Then again, maybe Admin is watching Alice for all we know....

You see Noona, I was a bit surprised, and thought someone else had the same name Admin. So I checked and it was our actual Admin :joy:

But then again, everyone loves Kdrama here, maybe Admin wanted to try one or actually does watch Kdramas. :approves:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1