Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, corey said:

@joccu, I really, really liked Search. What a breath of fresh air after all that stanfard K-Drama fare. I like both male leads, FL is smart and neither coy nor repulsive. Interesting bits about S Korean military - I did not know that they greet each other saying 단 결 (dan gyeol) - unity, cohesion - I suppose it refers to unification of Koreas???

So yes, I am definitely continuing watching. Quite different and entertaining.

Thanks for the feedback.  I was asking @Sleepy Owl the same too.  Thinking of watching it after ROY.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, corey said:

This oppa is Yoon Park (or Bak if you use revised romanization - Korean 윤 박)

He was in the drama that brought me to the forums - Beautiful Love Wonderful life, and also in Radio Romance and in Come Back Ajussi  and recently had a cameo in Mystic Pop Up Bar.

Judging form is IG account oppa has three dogs, so he is my kind of person :heart:

Edit: Abs have not yet been assessed - no shirtless scene in the above dramas, unfortunately...

It is "What Happens to My Family" oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently he has abs! :glasses:

37ffdece7ab91efcc04dd30c3f553b4a.png

@corey You have a lot of oppas! Me like! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, corey said:

In such a case, I must personnally assess this oppa's abs by watching this drama. What is it roughly about? Is it at all watchable for me, given our completely different taste in dramas?

And @partyon, yes the thing with me was like that: I watched a drama and I could not really understand how can anybody be more handsome that the oppa in this drama.... right until I watched the next drama... and the next... Hence the long list of oppas....

He didn't show his abs in What Happens To My Family, and his character wasn't very sympathetic either. It's a great drama, though. That's when I first "met" my oppa Park Hyung Sik. He's real cute in that one. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3