Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Didn't know kdrama shower scenes were so popular that can find many memes on it,

It became one of many kdrama clichees. Now we have to find a drama that doesn`t have a shower scene. :w00t:

OK, OK.... not all the drama has it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, larus said:

It became one of many kdrama clichees. Now we have to find a drama that doesn`t have a shower scene. :w00t:

OK, OK.... not all the drama has it.

Well, I never connected to it being a fan service. Could not really connect the dots :joy:. But kdrama showrunners really some special fanservice for their female fans :approves:.

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well, I never connected to it being a fan service. Could not really connect the dots :joy:. But kdrama showrunners really some special fanservice for their female fans 

Shower scenes or exercising showing their abs. :D Mostly in rom-coms.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Now that you mention, they do have included in it many dramas when I think about it. 

Now that you realised that, you`ll find it funny when you`ll noticed in many future kdramas you will watch.

It had a scene in Alice as well.  I hope I did not imagined that. I even post the scene here thinking it was from Alice. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, larus said:

Never felt asleep in a bus before? Then you are not a kdrama character.

kekeke... actually have fallen asleep in bus before.. and someone woke me up before my stop! have also run like crazy to stop a bus from leaving.... :D

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... actually have fallen asleep in bus before.. and someone woke me up before my stop! have also run like crazy to stop a bus from leaving....

But you did not put the head on the person ( next to you)`s  shoulder, right? :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, larus said:

But you did not put the head on the man ( next to you)`s  shoulder, right? :D

kekeke... actually I did! I was sitting next to my colleague and I ended up fast asleep halfway through the conversation. when I woke up, I was on his shoulder to my embarrassment. who knows how long I had dozed off as it was a long ride and there was a big traffic jam.... he was cool about it though! hahahaha....

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

16 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

listening to relaxing piano music before you go to bed -- best lullaby...

Great. Do you like this piece? It is a waltz by a Moldavian (Romanian) composer, Eugen Doga. I personally like it very much.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, larus said:

Great. Do you like this piece? It is a waltz by a Moldavian (Romanian) composer, Eugen Doga. I personally like it very much.

it has a very cinematic feel; reminds me of old time movies that had this kind of background while folks were traveling or for the intro cards... :)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... actually I did! I was sitting next to my colleague and I ended up fast asleep halfway through the conversation. when I woke up, I was on his shoulder to my embarrassment. who knows how long I had dozed off as it was a long ride and there was a big traffic jam.... he was cool about it though! hahahaha....

So you had a kdrama moment. Cool!

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

t has a very cinematic feel; reminds me of old time movies that had this kind of background while folks were traveling or for the intro cards...

I think it was used in a movie but I don`t remember right now which one.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

27 minutes ago, larus said:

Now that you realised that, you`ll find it funny when you`ll noticed in many future kdramas you will watch.

It had a scene in Alice as well.  I hope I did not imagined that. I even post the scene here thinking it was from Alice. :D

Yeah, now i'll think about it as a fanservice whenever I see the shower scenes. :joy:

26 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... actually have fallen asleep in bus before.. and someone woke me up before my stop! have also run like crazy to stop a bus from leaving.... :D

I actually have slept a lot in bus. Not in the city bus, but intercity buses. But I would always go for the window and rest my head on the window while sleeping.

Dunno what would happen if I were to rest it on a lady's shoulders, would be embarrassing for me though. And guy's heads are heavier so chances are I would actually be shrugged :sweats:. Same could be the case with guys, though. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

45 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I actually have slept a lot in bus. Not in the city bus, but intercity buses. But I would always go for the window and rest my head on the window while sleeping.

I have a friend who does sleep a lot (she always takes a nap in the afternoons, she sleeps easily in buses/ trains). I don`t. I is hard for me to fell asleep in my own bed sometimes so I don`t have a chance to have a kdrama moment like that. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

52 minutes ago, larus said:

I have a friend who does sleep a lot (she always takes a nap in the afternoons, she sleeps easily in buses/ trains). I don`t. I is hard for me to fell asleep in my own bed sometimes so I don`t have a chance to have a kdrama moment like that. :D

+2

I just never sleep in trains. Especially when I am alone. I am always worried what would happen if I would miss my station :joy:. So whenever I travel by train, I usually have my laptop and mobile fully charged. If my seat is near plug point, I would play FIFA throughout the travel or watch kdrama or movies. But usually it is FIFA if the plug point is available. Otherwise I watch some episodes of kdrama or movie and the remaining time listening to songs. But I never sleep while being alone. I do have slept while traveling with someone, but that was also when my station was the last station of the train :joy:.

Didn't have much luck with having ladies on my side seats either. It did happen once in my freshman year of college when a lady was on the side seat who was similar in age with me, maybe a year or two older than me, spoke a bit and then I put on my earphones. Now that I think about it, let's say I was a bit too much naive back then :hotinhere2:.

• Like 4