Add and Subtract Game

Admin

25 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Sorry, I agree with @larus. I am one of the quiet ones so it may be difficult for me, although I could learn to just insert something with each number :D. There is a certain senseless joy in just entering the number without pressure to chat. As others chat, we learn about each other and join in when the mood takes us.

But @thanie's idea could make things more interesting! I am open to trying.

yea, I can see both sides. sometimes, it is boring to go through multiple pages of just numbers. but then when there is chatting, makes it interesting to back read... but have to admit that there are also days when I have absolutely nothing to say and so just putting in a number. so we can make it more visual -- how about if we have nothing to say, then we put a meme, a gif or simply a photo?

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

or another idea..... how about you can write in a number only but it is limited -- so you can do max 3? this would mean people can simply put in numbers if they have nothing to say but it won't be boring to back read as there's nothing but numbers?

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Just now, staygold said:

Saw the Soompi Staff update. Whats up? 

@staygold I know, it must be shocking to you. Triplem actually told me to inform you when you come back, almost all the mods are leaving because they are dissatisfied with the way rakuten handled the forums. The clubs, members shop and all the other new updates made by Hanyeoun is gone now. Everything is directly handled by viki admin now. 

Spoiler

Hanyeoun and some of the mods meanwhile are creating a new forum called Janghaven...

I'll also send you the link to the discord chat where everyone else is gathered at the moment...

• Like 1