• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Jogging in the morning is helping you to lose some weight. At least it works for me. Since mom loves jogging so I sometimes forced to go with her so even I eat a lot, I burn some of the fat in the morning. 

That's great. But don't you feel rushed before going to work?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, MY15 said:

That's great. But don't you feel rushed before going to work?

I always set my alarm at 4.45 or 5 am on weekdays. So mom and I will go for jogging around 5.30 till 6 am. Then I can get ready for work afterwards. My house to my work is quite close. 40 minutes away. The street isn't that crowded like usual so it's pretty faster by 10 mins now.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@MY15 I voted at 6pm. No queue at all, finished in 2 mins. That's the usual time I took. But I saw photos of my polling station in the morning being really crowded. How about you?

@wallflowersforjane I went at 9.30am with my mum. Took half an hour to get done. After that it was even more crowded. I think there were some young people who came out of their time band and  a senior citizen was frustrated as it lengthened the queue.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I always set my alarm at 4.45 or 5 am on weekdays. So mom and I will go for jogging around 5.30 till 6 am. Then I can get ready for work afterwards. My house to my work is quite close. 40 minutes away. The street isn't that crowded like usual so it's pretty faster by 10 mins now.

I admire the dedication. I am awake at 5 AM even without the alarm but I can`t get myself to go jogging. My work is 5 minutes of walk from my house. I think jogging became a fun activity for you and your mom. Kudos.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Doing the laundry for my piled up dirty clothes and cleaning the house. And enjoy dramas.

Sounds relaxing! I cleaned my room today too.

2 minutes ago, MY15 said:

@wallflowersforjane I went at 9.30 with my mum. Took half an hour to get done. After that it was even more crowded. I think there were some young people who came out of their time band and  a senior citizen was frustrated as it lengthened the queue.

It's still crowded at some places now! Just saw a video from CNA of a polling station in Seng Kang with a really long queue. Looks like their modelling of the situation did not provide enough for people who accompany parents or those who have to vote earlier than their time band because they need to work.

+ 2

• Like 5
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic