Add and Subtract Game

Admin

24 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Sounds relaxing! I cleaned my room today too.

I am fine with the laundry thing but cleaning the house is pretty tiring tbh. But well doing so at least we burn some fat as well. I'll think it's also a good way to make you sleep better at night.

26 minutes ago, larus said:

I admire the dedication. I am awake at 5 AM even without the alarm but I can`t get myself to go jogging. My work is 5 minutes of walk from my house. I think jogging became a fun activity for you and your mom. Kudos.

Honestly, I am having hard time in waking up. So I have to high-pitch the alarm tone to make me wake up faster. And mom will be so busy nagging at me if I didn't wake up right away. So it's kind of a battle of wits in every morning. 

I do sleep in until 9 am sometimes at weekend. I wake up early as usual. But then I go back to sleep again. Haha

That's great. You don't need to worry for coming late. Jogging is quite fun as I keep doing it. Sometimes we pass some people in the neighborhood along the way and chit chat a bit. Listen to their stories during lockdown and all. *we keep our distance like 1 meter of course*

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

coming to think of it....u know this lock might actually happen for a reason.....world pollution and green house effect is happening everywhere....however with most transportation being grounded, the earth finally get it chance to breath again....as much as we need to breath the earth need to breath to....

Nicely said. So we could conclude that the moral lesson we got from real life this time not our dramas is teaching us. "Every cloud has a silver lining"

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@larus earlier u showed us a pic of ur 2 cats, they were super cute.

do they do anything weird? cuz my cat definitely does.

my cat Pita likes playing in mud (idk why tho) and she also likes sleeping in a bush in our yard.

same goes w/ u @Dhakra do ur cats do anything weird/funny?

• Like 4