Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Sejabin ~ yea I don't like overly crying dramas and avoid those. so I knew 7 days was going to be sad and didn't bother. but I do like melo and makjang kind of genre as well as weekend and daily dramas. so yea, neither light nor heavy??? somewhere in between????

and winter sonata is weirdly addictive. watched it just to see what the hype was all about and got totally sucked into it. hahahahah. it is one of those dramas where you know it does not make sense but keep watching anyway! :sweatingbullets: hahahaha...

+2

I know winter sonata was good. Really good. Because my aunties always watched it when I got home from campus. I have no option then joined them. Well sometimes I played dvd in my uncle room but joined my aunties was the best. They cried together and cursed the antagonists while crying wkwkkwkw :joy: you would not want to skip this. I was always laughed at them whenever they cried wkwkwkkw. Once I memorized my book because the next day I would have my exam while seeing my aunties cried for winter sonata hahahaha my uncle who saw this slapped my head. Softly btw. Lol. He said how can I memorize my book while watching people cry for winter sonata HAHAHAHAHAH I said I can memorized faster if I see something strange in front of me LOL :joy:

btw yes I want anything neither light or heavy now. But with handsome face of course ^_*

@Lawyerh I dropped dr. Jin because I forget why ahahahaha. Son seung hoon is not my kind of oppa. Plus the story was too weird for me :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

First things first, I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO SPOIL ENDGAME FOR ME HERE. I know it is released a few days back in other countries, but only today it got released in my country. And I won't be able to watch it until next week because of an impending exam. I have been avoiding all social networking sites from Monday. Lol. And I know this is the last place that would spoil endgame for me. But still to be on a safe side, I'm giving this warning. Hahaha. @lynne22 I assume you have already watched it. And if you are wondering I have already uninstalled slack from my phone, LOL. I'll come back soon. Don't worry. 

------------

@Lmangla awwww you make me want to watch that JH/JNR show asap. I'll see what I can do. 

@triplemOh my, Bae is in your city?!?!?!?! Is this for another variety show? Or just a casual trip?!?! I wonder whether SHJ was also there. You should have stalked him. LOL. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Lawyerh I dropped dr. Jin because I forget why ahahahaha. Son seung hoon is not my kind of oppa. Plus the story was too weird for me :sweatingbullets:

Ya i think i skip many too and do time slip myself :D. Btw did u managed try Live up to your name? But its also time slip kind of. Actually similar concept, but way much better. Song seung hoon not my oppa too. Lol. Never understand the hype of autumn of my heart. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Gonna probably watch My Doctor Who is working in the Prison now. :) 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Gonna probably watch My Doctor Who is working in the Prison now. :) 

718 tell me if anything interesting happening. I might pick him up back for prison. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Aaaaarrrggghhh!!! The fake papz scene!! LMAO!!! :joy::joy: I love KJW's confuse face every time he sees her "lesbian lover"....:joy::joy:  I am DEAD!!! Love their secret tryst pictures taking....

@sushilicious

Btw, nothing sweet or fluffy in HPL....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

722 :kiss_wink:

@Lawyerh I plan to watch it This weekend.  Btw the girl is from a movie 1000 pounds right?

btw I like autumn in my heart. Perhaps because the story and it was wonbin hahaha.. also that was my first time watching kdrama. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

My mdl custom list. 

Oppa 

Spoiler

GqJBPH6.jpg

Vs 

Dongsaeng

Spoiler

oWlChHG.jpg

I think oppa way more delicious! :joy: Let me know whats ur vote lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, kokodus said:

my, Bae is in your city?!?!?!?! Is this for another variety show? Or just a casual trip?!?! I wonder whether SHJ was also there. You should have stalked him. LOL. 

Not sure why . But think he came alone. SHJ new movie should be good. I’m waiting for YYS to sign new drama . By the way your oppa LMH is done with military. :D 

@Lawyerh I approve of your oppa list !!! :P

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, nothing sweet or fluffy in HPL....

Does it include fist fight...getting stunk by syringes...? if not...I will pass it lol. 

Plus watching KJW fall in love after seeing his past works is really giving me a character culture shock. Which shows his versatility as an actor....but I will give it a pass.

@Lawyerh I chose oppa, ain’t touching those young gems

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw, nothing sweet or fluffy in HPL

Cenching trying her luck to hard sell . :D 

@sushilicious would you watch if it was Kim Nam gil in HPL??? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Cenching trying her luck to hard sell . :D 

@sushilicious would you watch if it was Kim Nam gil in HPL??? 

I bet she will.... i can bet my pp muahahha

Well u can ask me to change to non mustache KNG if i lost :joy: @sushilicious

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

would you watch if it was Kim Nam gil in HPL??? 

*cough* :ph34r:

Maybe?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Does it include fist fight...getting stunk by syringes...? if not...I will pass it lol. 

He screamed like MTG to a driver who he thought trying to kill PMY....He was about to die from caffeine allergy and he portrayed it very well.....:glasses: KJW is not a pretty boy romcom type, so in this role he is far from lover boy....TYH is full fluff and sugar but HPL isn't, it's much more realistic....It does showed some ugly side of fandom in SK though. I am on episode 4 so far and I think I can finish until episode maybe tonight...

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@Lawyerh

Spoiler

Han Bit came out. And this congressman was killed by someone you will not expect and frame Director Seon for the killing. Director Seon is charged so he is in prison. 

Spoiler

EA11-B049-3-B15-4-E8-F-BC8-E-CA9166-F2-D

:blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Out of the left field here...Was Ryan Drunk? Why are they in the bathroom together? Somemore asking her to sing?

Wait..it’s outside of the house lol

lol. Asking for the secret house code, then he said is a secret lol...okay that’s enough from me. Lol

LOL.... I was actually wondering why for such a high class residence, the ceramic/marble tiles they use are the small pieces one. Those are usually cheaper. The big slabs are the expensive ones.... LOL.... I cringe at their condo hallway. Yes, it does look like a luxury bathroom LOL.......

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@sushilicious

I understand your sentiment about KJW. He is much better as a psychopath villain. Rich lover boy isn't a suitable role for him....When I see Ryan on screen I keep expecting him to turns his back and slowly flashes his sinister MTG's smile to me.....

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

@ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @SejabinThat test to upgrade fan cafe membership is just so funny. List out all oppa pants color hahaha... 

And yeah ktcj that my secret door password is bimil... can he be any cuter than this :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh the friend when she said did someone leaking our question, I was in the floor laughing 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Video-Capture-20190426-205233.jpg

First time not sponsored by subway lol

• LOL 4