Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lawyerh

I am sure many will scream, “Bukan muhrim!!”  

:lol: and since this is a Gorgeous Oppa, the lady will just hit back, “Peduli Setan!!” :lol:

Btw, this was during Goblin day when Wookie visited Indonesia, I think... I am sure some Aa will start a sermon about Oppa now after this snippet went viral....:lol:

+2

• LOL 4

Hello...can someone talk me through about which dramas Racoon’s character would die? Like  when I talked about how i heard that Raccon have a trope where his character always dies like at the end. Everyone just loling loll.

@triplem @ktcjdrama

Is it that bad? Lol

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hello...can someone talk me through about which dramas Racoon’s character would die? Like  when I talked about how i heard that Raccon have a trope where his character always dies like at the end. Everyone just loling loll.

@triplem @ktcjdrama

Is it that bad? Lol

I have only watched him in LUTYN, One Day, and FP... didn't watch Shark. So can't help you here... :P 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @ktcjdrama

Is it that bad? Lol

Go ask our global mod Lyra Yoo on the FP thread . She’s KNG no one fan . Think he died in Bidam. 

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplembabe, when is the so called S2 for BIMFL will be out ? :bawling: No closure :joy:

Yes , I also read online it was like open ended . Because s2 has already been shot but don’t know when they will release  . They actually split the 16 eps into two . Not sure why . 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

Go ask our global mod Lyra Yoo on the FP thread . She’s KNG no one fan .

Can see lol. Was on twitter found her at the KNG twitter hashtag i was like...LOLL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@triplem ur baby Ji Soo also Kim surename. Omg. Are u selective only choose Kim guy to ogle? Muahaha

Ok im a bit frustated with non closure ending. Let's move on. Lol. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem ur baby Ji Soo also Kim surename. Omg. Are u selective only choose Kim guy to ogle? Muahaha

NOOOOO Pwhhhh. Then explain why she is not a my chan fan. He is Kim too :ph34r: LOLL...JKKKKK :) 

Lol FP Thread, someone posted an article.

"IN TALKS FOR A SECOND SEASON"

Read the stuff. And they were like everything is not confirm yet. But they did say that they WANT to do it. LOLL..This doesn't sound like a in talks to me hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I hv no idea . It’s fated :D , I’ll watch & Let you know . 

I’m watching eps 10 of psychoM. Ahh  poor Seung Mo.  he needs a hug 

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

NOOOOO Pwhhhh. Then explain why she is not a my chan fan. He is Kim too :ph34r: LOLL...JKKKKK :) 

Lol FP Thread, someone posted an article.

"IN TALKS FOR A SECOND SEASON"

Read the stuff. And they were like everything is not confirm yet. But they did say that they WANT to do it. LOLL..This doesn't sound like a in talks to me hahaha

I read the article too . Yup nothing set in stone , 

manage your expectations 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

I read the article too . Yup nothing set in stone , 

manage your expectations 

LOL yeah. Actually funny thing. Im expecting nothing hahahah. First place i thought that FP will not have a sequel. Cause based on the story, it feels like a one way story in which everything closes well. So no need anymore progression. But apparently not, i'm not expecting much because of the mindset i have now. :) So im not that hyped for S2 lol. TBH. Just naturally waiting lol.

@Lawyerh If you continue onwards it gets better lol.

• Like 3

@Lawyerh Heheheheheh. LUTYN lol. Sometimes TVN make us all go dirty minded lol. With the needle, or the cpr doll but anyways. I didn't like how he looks. With the period costume. Because it just doesn't fit with the current timeline. But then after he changes into the current timeline's attire...He looks better....But like what @triplem Says. He looks wayyyy better in FP. Probably because he looks super skinny in LUTYN. He very cute ah. hahahah. 

Edit: Oh No...I put so many lols gotta clear some. :) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh good to know that BIMFL is not yet done. Almost started it, but I will just wait for the 2nd part to be out first before starting. 

I too didn't expect very highly for FP 2nd season, but it's just really nice to know that they even have the thought of it.

• Like 2