Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@sushiliciousGood morning baby sis. Okay, Heavy Rain is my 2nd choice of most interesting and visual gaming experience.

I saw the new Blackpink Bongo Cat vid yesterday already. I love amount of details they put in, especially their totally weird looking light stick during the concert part.

@bedifferentDo you think so? So far it is an easy watch for, but I just finished the first half. I wouldn't also call it emotionally demanding. I thought Mother was more emotional and a harder watch. BUT CoN asks way more interesting questions and analyzes very different aspects of the same issue. Pretty much in every episode you are confronted with moral questions and question the law, blurring the line between crime and punishment. 

Since CoN deals with just than one case, it is really addicting to watch and interesting. That's the reason I would call it an easy watch, because it's interesting in its way to ask question and confront you with morally questionable decisions. Especially as you see, that most of the character act the same. 

I think Mother was more emotionally, since it was just one case and Mother could focus more detailed onto one kid and her suffering. 

Nevertheless, extremely good drama.

I hope that Soo Youngs story will be more analyzed and that she and the male cop become a good team and understand each other. I don't necessarily need a love story in crime dramas, but I still wish they get close, on a professional level.

She is really my favourite! Not only because of her beauty. :D 

LoL. CoN is ONE big case, everything ties together.  That’s why the writing is impressive. Wookyung and RC story are separate yet in a way, not.  :lol:  The story gets darker.  You wll see how the story comes full circle.  

The team is great, reminds me of LoM, Signal, Tunnel.  

We talked a lot to tease out the details of the story in the thread.  I would miss a lot watching on my own.  

• Like 1

@bedifferentOkay, I agree it is ONE big case, but it's still split into many different crimes. Each individual crime is different.

Well the pain of being too late I guess. :D Looking forward to see how it continues.

I don’t know why but The Three MuskeBins of Korea don’t interest me at all (feeling the heat of some glares...:sweatingbullets:)  I don’t feel their charms (slowly realizing that my Voodoo dolls are in the making...:sweatingbullets:) KWBin looks bit weird, yeah!! Great abs but still...:huh: (feeling the first needle on the doll), WBin is slightly better...:wacko: (second sharp object injected), HBin nothing special except the dimples... :o(big knife stabbed)...:bawling:

+2

• LOL 1