Add and Subtract Game

Admin

A-simple-act-of-kindness-can-make-a-tremhqdefault.jpg

I know everyone is busy with events, work, family and the weekend that will soon be here. But after getting off today I realized soon Jan 19 the day we lost @CatchMine_ID means it's been almost a year...

I thought about how can we remember her and celebrate her life as well.  What would she want from us, what is it that we few could do. Then it came to me and I am hoping that you will join me in a mission of the heart in doing something she can no longer do.

But she would have willingly done it for any of us and that I know is true.

We all know from what has been shared thankfully through his sister @bairama a part of what Abnoch is going through and whether you know him or not it makes no difference I hope you will join in too.  In going to his profile and leaving a PM  you create of your own flooding his profile with encouraging messages filled with words, Gifs, videos, music and what ever else your heart leads you to do...

I hope you share in this simple act of kindness in giving love & courage in place of someone you once knew.  In celebrating her life by showing we remembered and by encouraging someone she loved dearly too...

My thanks to all of you... :heart: Always...

Edited by Guest
correction of course :{

@kokodus are you still watching Encounter? I'm just catching up... on ep 11 right now. The scene where Seo Joon (I think that's her name? Jin Hyeok's boss) is having dinner with her daughter... ugh that just made me cry! I didn't cry in the scene where JH and CSH decided to take a break but I cried in the scene between the mother and daughter. LOL

How are you liking the K version of Fated to Love You?

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

I know everyone is busy with events, work, family and the weekend that will soon be here. But after getting off today I realized soon Jan 11 the day we lost @CatchMine_ID means it's been a year...

Actually the day is Friday, 19 Jan' 18. Still a week to go.. But the main point is what you mean anyway, our fairy mother, so thank you so much, Idk what to say anymore:heart:

• Like 2

@stargazer187 Definitely watching oppa's asadal!!! I think he looks absolutely gorgeous in period outfits. 

Remember this mv?!

@mouse007 of course I'm still watching Encounter. I watched 11th ep only this morning, I agree the scene between Sun joon and her daughter was very touching. This show only keeps getting better and better with each ep. 

Fated to love you is good, it is exactly the same as T version minus Jang hyuk's maniacal laughter. LOLOL. 

Oh and speaking of long hair beauties, I think it's my duty to introduce to you all the transformation of pineapple for his new period drama. It's not a very long hair, but slightly longer than usual. 

DwidqOVUUAE3GwW?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

@mouse007 I'll not kill you. LOL. Even I didn't finish it till the end. LOLOL. I think it is my first sageuk. There was a time after DOTS when I was desperate for more SJK, so I kinda watched all of his dramas and movies. I sat through nice guy for him. It was the ultimate tearfest. LOL. But SKKS was not that bad, it was good while it was good. Towards the end it became really draggy, and they showed less of Oppa, so I didn't have the motivation to finish it. But I don't blame the show, oppa is not even the second lead, he is the third lead but his character was so charming. Hehe. 

There is also a "turn" cut, the way he swirls and twirls while making an entrance, it's absolutely the best. 

Did's new drama is called Evernight. It's actually the 2nd season. Sigh. 

• LOL 2

@kokodus thank you for being so lenient with me. LOLOL! Now I don't feel so bad about not having watched it yet. I do love Song Joonki though. I must admit I've only seen DOTS and haven't seen any of his other works. 

I'm worried that Didi might face heavy criticism for Evernight part 2 since people will most likely compare it to season 1.

@dotonly LOLOL thank you for adjusting the numbers! I was confused as well because I remember us being in the 200s and now we were suddenly in the 300s. I should've checked the numbering from the previous pages. I was just looking above me. LOL thank goodness we have you!

• Like 1