Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

As you can see these are some of my low days where i feel extremely terrible about everything...I feel so...How i would say...ashamed. Ashamed that my emotions controlled me..Sorry. i feel better now...

+2

is it weird to say thanks for sharing? there are lots of days when I have had similar moments and then felt really embarrassed that I am not in control of my emotions. so it feels reassuring to read that I am not the only one. fighting!

• Like 3

@bairama

Spoiler

Psychologist will try to help and do they part. And you should do your part to which is sabr and sholah. Bantulah diri kalian dgn sabar dan sholat. And be by his side. Take care of yourself too. You havent fully recover yet. Will take time so please be patient. Jika psikolog ijinkan, mungkin kamu pelan- pelan bisa mengajak abnoch berdzikir.

random sharing -- why do I like this video so much? :sweatingbullets:... maybe it is the song? @Sejabin - adam levin's voice sounds so good... but mostly I like how these two dance. they are dance teachers and so everything looks super graceful. and the steps are slower and simpler because it is meant for students trying to create a wedding dance.... maybe it is like one of the comments put it -- she looks happy to dance and he is so focused on her, there is almost half smile on his face ready to peek. feels quite romantic! :wub:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Used to drink tea without milk nor sugar now i drink with milk :)

+2

At home my tea is without sugar or milk but I do drink milk tea or fruit tea in Cha Time....:) I only drink green and white tea. I sourced my tea from China and Japan...

+2

• Like 3

2 hours ago, staygold said:

:lol: You my friend haven't tasted a Bisibelebath with kohlrabi, have you!!! My food philosophy 'You are a vegetable I shall eat you!'

My unpleasant memories about food are more about unpleasant ppl rather than food. When it is very clear they don't really care about you being there. <_< Yea, food has never let me down! Ppl have.

+2

Hehe no. I do love a good bisibelabath. Chuck in all the vegetables available in the kitchen and also add a good measure of ghee, it'll taste like heaven. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

+2

@cenching but I kind of shifted to oats and soy milk..Cause I want to like stop my addiction with tea. Now I’m kind of addicted to soy milk.

I have tea addiction, I have symptom of withdrawal if I didn’t have it in a day. Migraine....:crazy:

+2

• Like 3