Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, cenching said:

@bairama

Cheers up!!! :innocent:  I know how life can be so unkind sometimes but hey!! there’s always a silver lining in the clouds...:innocent:

I think @abnoch is having a mental breakdown from all of the burdens he has been carrying around. Does he receive any professional medical help? As orang Timur, the best psychologists/psychiatrists is the family. He needs supports from his closest people who can help in lighten the burdens on his shoulders....:tears:

Cheers, I have the best brother in the world! Must be thankful about that:heart:

Hmmm yes. Until Sunday he was resting in bed. He currently is receiving medicines and sessions with a psychologist. I'm catching up MoA with him in hospital. It is making him breakdown but it is healing him too, like he is sure that I'm really ok, I'm saved, because the last him he saw me before the tsunami accident when I was browsing some new ep. of MoA:bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Only 9 days into the new year and I'm already sick of it again. Why is every girl I meet crazy? It's not even funny anymore. 

For the first time, since a very, very long time, I'm really angry and want to punch my pillow into oblivion.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSERogbXhEikpkSoARt1D5images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZoW4lYZaGzRhGHWN3Ia4c622f435edd642fc8af7f2ef82e98116.jpg?x=b

Twelve Night's

In the process of finishing dramas that I had already started.  This would be one of them and wondering if anyone else here had watched it too?

Will place my thoughts in spoiler to protect those whom might want to watch it one day too...

Spoiler

It might be the first drama that I loved and didn't love and honestly still feel so unsure.  Yet it's meaning and value I can't deny felt so true and it's story so real that it unfolded in a way that asked whether one believed in fate or not.  Could two people love each other without ever really talking about it, support one another without even having to be there, meet each other 12 times in 8 years and never become what most people consider a commitment or couple.  Seeming to always be right on the edge of happiness of something more and then somewhere along the way while watching this drama realizing to them having each other in their heart without possession was to them happiness too...

This thinking which is so out of my box and yet it really messed with my mind or should I say my heart the ending wasn't what I expected or to be honest hoped for but still it sure did challenge my way of thinking...

@Dhakra Hang in there believe me not every girl you meet is crazy!!  Trust me there are some good ones too.  There are a lot of girls out there you have yet to meet.   Days and hopes in this year waiting for you to live...  So don't go beating up that innocent pillow of yours and allow it and you to stay fluffy and I don't want Johnny to get upset wondering what the heck is wrong.  :tears:  Just breathe in and out for tomorrow is a new day....:)