Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Ahhh @lynne22 I finally get what you meant by Buy one get one free... LOL. She is hilarious. But poor Xu Feng though...Just when he was feeling happy that she is not her half sister, they drop another bomb on him...SIGHHH. I can't wait for Jin Mi to see him as a man...aishhh I want the feelings to be mutual. Sigh sigh....

they better get rid of that Yun elixir soon enough so that we can see some love dovey moments. Pretty soon please. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ahhh @lynne22 I finally get what you meant by Buy one get one free... LOL. She is hilarious. But poor Xu Feng though...Just when he was feeling happy that she is not her half sister, they drop another bomb on him...SIGHHH. I can't wait for Jin Mi to see him as a man...aishhh I want the feelings to be mutual. Sigh sigh....

they better get rid of that Yun elixir soon enough so that we can see some love dovey moments. Pretty soon please. 

@kokodus you're nearing the episodes where you'll get your wish. You're going through it pretty quickly though! LOL

They'll be having their sweet moments soon and that Yun Elixir will start cracking! 

• Like 3

Just now, stargazer187 said:

Good morning. It's a little bright today. 24°C is quite cool. 

Totally opposite here. :D 

Funny to read this while here it's evening, totally dark and if you say 24°C is cool, what should I say? We have 2°C here currently.

47 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@Dhakra we're in a country of tropical climate. So 24°C is quite cool. It's usually 25 - 27°C and the sun is like a burning fire in the day. Come here, you can see the pretty bright sunrise start shining now. 

Sounds very interesting.....and pretty exhausting. But I would love to experience it. If it would be 24°C during this season here in Germany, it would be a desaster. :D Although.......every german knows that snow is the easiest way of putting germany into chaos. so a change of weather into something more warm, wouldn't be too bad.

But 24°C are temperatures we only have during spring or summer. Well, during this year the summer was hotter than ever before. 

9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@stargazer187, since you're online, let's continue with our quizzing. @kokodus @sushilicious @triplem, if you're still willing to play. :) Here is a relatively easy one, I think. 

My brother, the pilot, died in an accident that wasn't his fault which has left me bitter and speaking poor German. Now I must get revenge on those who are truly responsible.

+2

Ahh finally one I know without needing to Google :D 

Spoiler

Mad Dog ! 

Woo Doo Han & Yoo Ji Tae

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Haha. :D But that's interesting, did you find them by accident or were you looking for them to make yourself a picture?

I mean they interact with each other, but that's the problem, it feels like acting, just stone cold acting. 

I was looking for a hashtag of another drama & a scene of them in the bus popped up . So I checked it out of curiosity 

Edited by Guest

@stroppyseOh, I knew that one too.

Spoiler

Mad Dog

I knew that because I translated the poorly translated german parts. :D 

@stargazer187It's always rain season here. Well, we have all four season and each year one of them is longer than the other, we just never know which one. 

@triplemHaha, okay. Yeah, at least you were able to check it for yourself now. Ahhh....such a waste of honeycakes. 

7 hours ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious

I prefer another Dong Wook  :lol:, Lee Dong Wook also in his 30s......

Lee Dong Wook is a personal favourite. He and Yoo in Na are reuniting for a new drama in Feb 2019 called Touch Your Heart. It’s a dream come true for all those like me who adored the second couple in Goblin 

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@stroppyseOh, I knew that one too.

Reveal hidden contents

I knew that because I translated the poorly translated german parts. :D 

@stargazer187It's always rain season here. Well, we have all four season and each year one of them is longer than the other, we just never know which one. 

@triplemHaha, okay. Yeah, at least you were able to check it for yourself now. Ahhh....such a waste of honeycakes. 

She’s got a new movie premiering in jan 2019. It’s called Sister . She & the female lead from Lookout are sisters . Something bad happens to honeycakes & the older sis avenges her 

No numbers 

Edited by Guest

+2

@stroppyse i switch side after each team reach 1000 or 0. I'll let you know on which team im at the next time we meet. Now im an add. 

I do this cos when im a sub, team add are nowhere to be found/rarely drop by and vice versa. Feel guilty.