Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I don't know exactly how......and if I did it or if she somehow misunderstood something or if it was her mind....but as it seems right now.......I will meet her every saturday from now on for at least the next 4-5 weekends......to teach her german, help her with homework and improve her talking skills.

So basically from "my plan" it went to.....every saturday....

minus two...

kekeke.... well, have fun! :D ... and take this with a pinch of salt but like you said, she might just see this as tutoring and not necessarily as a date. so just to let her know that you are interested but not necessarily scare her off by coming on too strong, how about a small kind of study gift like a cute pencil or eraser or pretty notebook? -- just indicates that you are interested in courting her (what a word! but all I can think of :D) but at the same time, you will really teach her german? what do you gals think? @USAFarmgirl @triplem @kokodus

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

minus two...

kekeke.... well, have fun! :D ... and take this with a pinch of salt but like you said, she might just see this as tutoring and not necessarily as a date. so just to let her know that you are interested but not necessarily scare her off by coming on too strong, how about a small kind of study gift like a cute pencil or eraser or pretty notebook? -- just indicates that you are interested in courting her (what a word! but all I can think of :D) but at the same time, you will really teach her german? what do you gals think? @USAFarmgirl @triplem @kokodus

That’s not a bad idea @Dhakra. Just have fun & don’t worry too much . 

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@mouse007Oh hell yeah, I am. I hope she thinks the same. :D 

@kokodusYou were and still are part of that group. I haven't posted anything since. :D You didn't leave the group also. 

LOL really??? I remember that group. Well then I'll be looking forward to your tutoring stories. You know you are good at telling stories. LOLOL

@angelangie why would anyone insult Pineapple head though??? He is the most adorable living thing on this planet. 

@Lmangla I love pretty stationary too. I had those pencils with large hello Kitty heads. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

minus two...

I think it's the perfect idea a sweet, simple and a thoughtful one.  After learning her favorite color or interests that too will help in your selection.  Or even thinking about something small with a local flavor in adding to her memories as well as helping in learning German.  Even something handmade making it more personal like a word chart or flash cards it's like a part of you will be with her even when your not.  Still I think it's doing those little things and acts of caring that cost nothing but willingness for her during the time you are together that often means the most...

:heart:-2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHu7V3wvu5t23LR7Dyzdotenor.gif?itemid=7537923

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@angelangie @kokodus @dotonly ~ I miss the days when we would actually receive handwritten notes, cards and letters and how much fun it was to buy pretty stationary... now, with SMS, whatsapp, email and facebook, there's no reason to buy pretty stationary. not all progress is good! ^_^

Ahhh those were the days.... I remember collecting pretty stationaries when I was in middle school. I even had some with Rose and Jack’s picture on them when Titanic came out... :lol:

Not sure where everything is right now LOL 

@USAFarmgirl :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1