Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Wow !!! Adam Cheng & Leon Lai . Haven’t seem them in ages . Memories! 

Adam Cheng was my babyhood’s ultimate crush...:mrgreen:  My first memory of a drama was with him in it and I don’t even know the title.....My NaiNai, AhIe, AhQu and their ganks were his fangirls....Every time he was on screen, they were like:

2MEPs.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@cenching

LoL.. I REALLY REALLY REALLY PRAY EVER NIGHT have a good script! The trailers that they have released is really good, but will the drama be good???? We'll have to see... But god! I hope it's good!

Mao Ni (the book author)'s book deserve a good adaptation.

Anyway.. Adam Cheng.... CHU LIU XIANG is the role I most remember him for....  :D 

---

@triplem I've watch that movie.. on your wedding day with my friend few weeks ago. It was a fun movie.. with a bittersweet ending for me.  I left the theater with a strange frown.. like "That's it????" LoL...  Timing and Choice really matter for the leads. Sigh... 

@Sejabin How is it going?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@cenching

LoL.. I REALLY REALLY REALLY PRAY EVER NIGHT have a good script! The trailers that they have released is really good, but will the drama be good???? We'll have to see... But god! I hope it's good!

Mao Ni (the book author)'s book deserve a good adaptation.

Anyway.. Adam Cheng.... CHU LIU XIANG is the role I most remember him for....  :D 

Let's bow our heads together and have a moment of silence to pray for that.....:mrgreen:

Yup, Adam Cheng as Chor Lau Heung.....he is a very charismatic and charming man.....maybe he was super popular during his younger days since he starred in almost every drama that the ladies in my family watched.....

• Like 1