Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@staygold This writer has a tHe talent of starting well & then it becomes a drag. I never learn. I watched 2 of her dramas - Doctors, Can We Get Married - same problem. I should have known better. :huh:

@kokodus Are u sure u r the rom com queen?  :tongue: You NEED to drop everything & watch 1%  like now. One of my favourites   :D

ok @stargazer187 I will check out TBB after all my dramas end this week.

Edited by Guest

was just reading a comment about how in first life, se hee gave her some swaroski earrings or something. aren't those expense? maybe I am just spoiled by the kind of jewelry designs I have seen but all I can think is "thats swaroski? so plain????? :huh:"

• LOL 2

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

was just reading a comment about how in first life, se hee gave her some swaroski earrings or something. aren't those expense? maybe I am just spoiled by the kind of jewelry designs I have seen but all I can think is "thats swaroski? so plain????? :huh:"

Yes. Even a lot Tiffany’s jewellery can be so pricey but quite plain :D

-/—

ok this contestant legit freaked me out

Just now, angelangie said:

lols....i watch the original before and i love it......and then they re-film it into something shorter but the story lines a little differ but it carry the same feeling....well almost :) 

Ohhh i didnt know there was an original version. So do i have to watch the original first?? Does it go by the same name??? I need to look up both the dramas. 

• LOL 1

@kokodus you don't have to watch the older version to understand the newer one. I only watch the new one...hmm what's great about it? Awesome chemie btwn the leads, OTP centred drama, great kisses and skinship, has all the tropes but still so nice...and best of all has my oppa Ha Seok Jin...

@angelangie @stargazer187 really good eps on WC tonight but also many scenes that broke my heart...

In fact on both First Life and WC...all the male leads have super emotional scenes...i cried buckets...:bawling:

Edited by Guest

@kokodus ~ it is not necessary to watch the original. it has more episodes and there is story about 2 other couples. here, they only focused on the lead couple and since it was a web series, it was also short (somewhere a little over 30 minutes or so). so check out the original maybe after you are done with this one. the original had a slightly different vibe (the second couple were actually interesting). I liked the updated version but I did wish the cousin got a more fleshed out story line because they were quite intriguing to watch. :D but it was a nice fluffy series and we just laughed that there was perhaps underwear PPL because the guy was a model for some underwear. hahahahha... :lol:

• Like 2