Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[Scheduled Maintenance] Soompi Light/Evolution Mode Themes will be temporarily offline from 14:00 EST to 20:00 EST
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

@stroppyse Yes Black is out of the question for me. I do recommend Witch's court, I like how grey things are, female lead is so spunky & is an out the box thinker when solving her cases. No need to say how much I love male lead. The female lead reminds me of Lookout but not as tragic . Ratings jumped 3points to 9.5% , and is closing in on Temp of Love. 

I know why u would have SLS on Fated to Love You. I do too. I didn't realise it was an adaptation of a Taiwanese drama.

@Dhakra Watch it then &  tell me if u like her. It's not the same as those SLS scenario that u have. You'll know when u watch her. 

+2

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

+2

@triplemYep, I will tell you if I like her acting. And an overall opinion about the drama. OCN did a very good job at their dramas in the recent past. Well, I rarely have SLS in crime dramas anyway. Because there isn't a second lead and/or a love story.

@Ais1ingGosh, can you PLEASE go back to MadraRua? :lol: I need ages to tag you everytime, so hard to find the exact right combinations of letters. :D 

So even if I'm just No.2/3/4 it will count as if I have won? :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Dhakra

Nope, I think a name change every two years is fair... :D Otherwise I might give you all whiplash :tongue: 

Sorry to use you again as an example @triplem

(but what an example - I am starstruck by your awesomeness ) happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

ZhZHsbm.gif

cool-onion-head-emoticon.gifAs you can see @Dhakra , only gold medal winners for that day get it shown on their profile, while all the rest get mentioned in the leaderboard. Incidentally, the number of days won is also shown on the profile.. and that's 10 for @triplem

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

ToL - Watched this week's episodes, and I'm actually happy that HS finally got off her wishy-washy-ness, and decided to declare her love for JS. However, it makes me wary that the OTP are together already when there are 12 more hours of drama left to fill, because when the OTP get together so early-ish, that seems to mean that there is a heck of lot of pain about to come down on them to try to tear them apart. Plus, the source novel itself as well as this writer and her idea that love is pain basically make me even warier. I'm thinking that I'll think of episode 16 as the finale where JS and HS declare their love for each other. The End. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@triplem

I took a gander at the first episode of Witch's Court this evening, and really enjoyed it. It's the perfect mix of sassy lead girl, humour and intrigue to keep me glued. 

Spoiler

I'm guessing the rapist -ugh- is her father? I'm not sure how she'll find out though, and what happened to her mother and the cassette tape?? I'm also guessing she may have half siblings out there in the world and we know how kdrama land likes to bite you in the richard simmons with hitherto unbeknownst blood relatives . I'll tune in to the second ep tomorrow night. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Lol! @phikyl lurk away. 

@aisling Witch's court 

Spoiler

On the thread ..so quiet that one , there's speculation that the dirty old cop is her Father which is why mum did not reveal the tapes sooner. So I have a terrible bad feeling that man raped mum , and she was conceived. I doubt mum was married to him because he would have recognised her in an instant if they were. Do u think mum is dead? 

@stroppyse I share your concern about TOL. Sigh, why am i still watching? 

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Lol.... the new features looks fun!!!

Congrats @triplem :lol:

TGIW!

@triplem and @stroppyse I love Fated to Love You., Taiwanese version... The female lead is one of my favorite actress. :wub: 

I googled & don't know who she is but then again I don't watch Taiwanese shows. Apparently they have a Thai version as well? 

http://www.star2.com/entertainment/tv/2017/09/13/taiwan-fated-to-love-you-thai/

+2

• Like 3

It's Joe Chen @triplem .. LOL.. but I think these last few years she works in the Mainland.. Tbh, there's a lot of T-actors that seems to work in the mainland right now... LoL... 

yeup there's a Thai version.. I think @USAFarmgirl is waiting for the subs for this drama....

• Like 3

@triplem @Dhakra Congratulations!!! Hehehe. 

@stroppyse I watched an ep of Three meals last night. It was soooo fun. LJS is such a puppy. They both are so touchy feely. Hahahha. But i cant believe he said he is not close with any other celebrity other than Yonn kyun sung. ./heartbreak. WHAT ABOUT KIM WOO BIN??? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@stroppyse ~ for some reason, your description of the first 2 eps of one life to live (is that the name of the drama?) reminded of that jdrama 'we got married as a job' - maybe it is description of the guy as utterly boring who likes his apartment all neat and wants someone who won't disturb his rhythm....

looking for recommendations for cheesy dramas that make you laugh, any suggestions? lakorn or taiwanese dramas are also fine as long as subs are there...

@triplem ~ can tell that you haven't finished fated to love you. hahahha.. the second half is quite a bit of a melodramatic sobfest. it is well done but the emotions felt a bit too much while I was watching at the time...

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@Lmangla I just recently finished We married as a job and enjoyed it a lot. The guy was sooooo cute. Lol. I think thats not the term i should use. Anyways.. i liked it. 

Cheesy dramas?? You know i ONLY watch them. But before i rec anything, have you finished City hunter??

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

still on pause @kokodus, watched up to ep 10. haven't even gotten around to finishing the last episode of live up to your name because I have been so busy that I don't get much time to be even online.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2