• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

@triplem haha.. yes.. his charming smiles :heart: I hope it ends well. oh.. I forgot that BMFL will also end this week. And PPB, is that good? I saw some clips from tvn YT and they don't seem that interesting. lol.

Hmm I can’t really tell if PPB is good or not because the strength of the drama lies in the conversations but so far no one has subbed it yet. There was a very kind poster who translated 80% of the scenes for eps 1 . I like what i saw so far though. I want to know more about the male leads relationship - they were really good friends before, both really great at baseball. One went on to become a famous baseball player but ends up in jail. The other was an even more talented player but had to give up due to an accident or something and end up becoming a jail warden.

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@phikyl ~ how was thanksgiving? lots of good food? are you going shopping? they have good deals right at this time?

Better than I expected [although I'm hoarding my shoes in my room right now because I'm pretty sure my sister is going to try to sneak off tomorrow with my favorite boots. :lol:

Lots and lots of food! Only problem is we ate at like 3pm, it's now almost 1am and I'm starving.... Not a problem usually but sister and her bf are sleeping downstairs... where the fridge is. >< 

Shopping: Heck NO! I went out last night at like 2am, just wandering around because everyone was asleep and I was bored. It was super crowded then and now they've got Black Friday stuff going on? No way do I want to be around that many people! I did Black Friday once, when I was 19. That's plenty of experience for me. Never again. :lol::lol::lol: I'm more of a Cyber Monday person...

@Lmangla I have no idea why it's called Black Friday tbh. It doesn't even really start on Friday anymore, some of it starts Thursday night now. 

Cyber Monday is the online equivalent of Black Friday where stores post deals and the first X customers get the deal based on the time it was released. Kind of like an online auction I guess? I mostly just like that I can wake up 5 mins before it starts, get set up and go back to sleep right after I get everything I want/need.... :tongue: 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic