Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, partyon said:

There haven't really been many new reports today about Yoongi. I hope he's okay.

IMO, lesser new posts about him is a good thing. It can mean that they didn’t find any other thing about him that can be used against him or manipulated to become an issue.

Uhm, idols and artists are human too, and there are times their actions or words go against the social mores, or even the law. At best they should be penalised or punished according to the gravity of their offense, or crime, and make sure to take and complete the steps so that it will never happen again.

Denying and lying about it are band-aid solutions that will not truly address the issue and will only earn them more ire. And distrust. 

Wishing your oppa well @partyon, and you too for the dismay and disappointment to go away soon. 😘

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Singapore Sling from time to time?

It’s an overrated drink… kekekeke…I dislike.

*hides from tourism board*

I do like the story behind it - innovation for the benefit of the ladies. :blush:

8 hours ago, partyon said:

ltimate Noona Han Ji Min under the bus in order to take some heat off of Yoongi...

Looking at the comments,  feel like we are super strict parents assessing the partners of our offspring with some potential crazy MILs. 

This is a real noona-dongsaeng relationship- I hope he is a good guy.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, rocat said:

I find Korea and China’s drinking cultures similar - both are heavy and obligatory though the latter depends on your crowd. 

I don’t drink well and it would be scary to go to gatherings where people drink like fish, particularly if one has to drink too. 

Alcohol is easily accessible there and so affordable- one of the reasons perhaps why everyone above the legal age drinks like it’s the most natural thing to reach for.

Coffee. Have they not heard about the wonders of coffee? You don’t get high but you get heart palpitations if you do too much. All good.

Monday Morning Coffee GIF

@rocat I do agree with you - Alcohol drinking in Korea has been described as helping create and form ties between family members and friends. While In Chinese drinking culture, people usually drink to share joy with friends and family. So, they're almost similar. I tried smoking and drinking just ONCE during my College days and I have never smoked or drank until then. Not even a beer. Having some friends who love smoking and watching them while they make wreaths of smoke does look cool to me but, I don’t do it. After all, it is a matter of choice because I deal with allergy reactions from alcohol ever since.  I drink coffee once in a while but, only decaf or blended because yes, it leads me to heart palpitations even if it's not too much. I guess I'm sensitive to caffeine than others. A moderate amount of tea or coffee (four or five cups a day???) should be fine for most people. I believe that moderation in everything is always good.  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

The forums were down last night when I checked. Wondered if the forums had all of sudden completely disappeared. Glad to see it back! 

@Lmangla🌷👋 I thought only in my location yes glad it comeback🙂

585c2195934162ec1c5917d479f71b37506764bb.pnj

30 Min Gnocchi Minestrone Soup (Vegan) 

=====

So this is the look of Cha eunwoo for the new tvN variety show in Finland🤔

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, Lmangla said:

The forums were down last night when I checked. Wondered if the forums had all of sudden completely disappeared. Glad to see it back! 

It wasn't there for around 3hrs I think. 

23 hours ago, WeunXK said:

I thought only in my location yes glad it comeback🙂

First I saw community not available for like 2 hrs? Then later on "site can not handle the request", so I was wondering if it was due to DDoS. 

Loaded-Breakfast-Burger-37-of-66.jpg

ctto

Happy weekend! May I have the time to binge watch a vampire dude today. 😄

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

:waves: guys!

Yeah... The forum was down for hours last night. Glad to be back online! I was also so worried about the situation.  :heart:

How are you guys doing, anyway? Hope you all are having a good time. Is Olympics over already? I miss my daily dose of K-dramas in the meantime. :sweatingbullets: So looking forward to continue with Good Partner next week.

See you guys later.. Have fun! :hwaiting:

Happy-Weekend-Wishes-1.jpg

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

On 8/9/2024 at 7:56 PM, MayanEcho said:

Happy weekend! May I have the time to binge watch a vampire dude today. 😄

i had to watched yet the last episode🥴

On 8/9/2024 at 10:27 PM, gm4queen said:

See you guys later.. Have fun! :hwaiting:

@gm4queen repost you art work💖 Happy-Weekend-Wishes-1.jpg

On 8/10/2024 at 3:15 AM, joccu said:

@gm4queen  Olympics ends tomorrow.. 

-------

Cha Eun Woo pitching at KBO League LG vs NC today..

spacer.png

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3