Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, rocat said:

I was afraid you’d say avoid Airlink cos that’s the only one that fits the plan thus far.

Nah, it's a good airline with impeccable punctuality. The planes are a bit on the older side, but well maintained. The airline pilots are also very skilled and professional.

5 hours ago, rocat said:

But recent reports seem to indicate that it’s improving. I am hopeful but cautiously so.

SA airways and Airlink put in new anti-theft measures in 2021. So it has decreased, but it still happens. I know many people it has happened to. One of my friend lost his sneakers. You want to make sure to only have clothes in your luggage if you can. Leave your brand clothes at home. Pack H&M if you can :D

Which probably isn't a bad idea if you're thinking of doing game drives. You want to have comfortable clothes with you. If you're only doing game drives in South Africa, you can wear any color as the southern African countries aren't plagued with tsetse flies. It's only in Kenya, Tanzania, northern Malawi, Uganda, etc. that have tsetse flies - which means that you shouldn't pack in black or blue clothes. 

Are you going only to South Africa or also other countries?

5 hours ago, rocat said:

so you can have at least one formal-looking leg? :joy:

Nope, it's to deter the thieves. They x-ray the bags. They're not gonna be interested if they see only one shoe in the suitcase :joy:

Oh and one thing.... If you're flying one of the smaller Airlink planes (the Embraer 135 with only 37 seats), you can't fit a normal carry-on bag onboard! :warning: When you get to the plane, you're gonna have to hand it to personnel who will put into the cargo hold. Even the Airlink dude on the bus with you will warn you to not leave ANY VALUABLES (money, passports, medicines, perfumes, brand clothes) in your carry-on bag. It's not unheard of that staff steal stuff straight from the bags next to the airplane.... Chingu, only take a backpack as carry-on! You are allowed to take it into the plane.

The Embraer 135 is a cute plane - I actually like it quite a lot. :wub:

@LeftCoastOppa have you ever seen one?

Image%20by%20Marius%20Barnard.png

cabine-embraer-135.jpg

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@partyon  it was only three day Festival. It is every  year in the first weekend in July. 

It was really windy this weekend so the music traveled. 

I was laughing yesterday when the weather newcaster warned about big storm. I mean yeah the wind was stronger that it has been lately but it was not big storm. :loolz:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@joccu @sadthe1st @Lmangla @WeunXK Gonna give ep 1 of Red Swan a try.

Wish me luck!

@Dhakra @joccu Did you see the latest news about Jennie?

BLACKPINK Jennie’s Agency Apology Sparks Even More Heated Reactions

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/blackpink-jennie-agency-apology-sparks-even-heated-reactions/

So girl was caught vaping indoors in Italy, apparently blowing smoke close to some staff's faces.

Someone reported her to the authorities too:

BLACKPINK’s Jennie Facing Legal Punishment For Italy Scandal

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/blackpink-jennie-indoor-smoking-reported-italy/

Like with BB's Seungri, I never warmed up to him. Same with this lady.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

19 hours ago, partyon said:

re you going only to South Africa or also other countries?

Just SA. Tinkled with the idea of Botswana and Zimbabwe but the effort to get there is just not worth the itsy bitsy time we have to do those AND SA.

19 hours ago, partyon said:

Even the Airlink dude on the bus with you will warn you to not leave ANY VALUABLES (money, passports, medicines, perfumes, brand clothes) in your carry-on bag. It's not unheard of that staff steal stuff straight from the bags next to the airplane.

Oyyy…I need Hermione’s beaded handbag with an Undetectable Extension Curse. 
spacer.png

Thanks for sharing your experience!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

+2

Alrightey, time to answer a few taggings

On 7/3/2024 at 2:48 PM, partyon said:

@kokodus @Dhakra @agenth Did you see that oppa's upcoming movie "Revolver" released new stills?

No, but I guess it's time to watch my first K-Movie then.

On 7/2/2024 at 4:36 PM, partyon said:

@kokodus @Dhakra @joccu I watched K.Will's new video, but also read that he is planning on releasing a third MV. Am here for it!

I am totally into Lee Chae Yeon's new song 'Don't' that I actually don't have the space in my brain to let another song into right now. 

On 7/8/2024 at 8:53 AM, partyon said:

@Dhakra @joccu Hyuna just announced her marriage...

Hahahaha, this girl will never disappoint me in how low a person can get. Didn't they start dating just a little while ago, including her boyfriend being dragged into the Burning Sun scandal? He is bad news, but I told you she wouldn't care. Dawn must feel like crabs, it wasn't too long ago where she told him the same and now he is watching her getting married . He really lost the break-up, she uses every single opportunity to drag her relationship into the public. 

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Dhakra @joccu Did you see the latest news about Jennie?

So girl was caught vaping indoors in Italy, apparently blowing smoke close to some staff's faces.

Someone reported her to the authorities too:

Like with BB's Seungri, I never warmed up to him. Same with this lady.

Yes, I saw it a while ago, but it only confirmed what I already knew. Jennie behaving like a spoiled brat in front of staff is something I wasn't surprised about at all. I knew she had a bad character and didn't like her from the very first second I looked into Blackpink. She's a spoiled girl with tons of people telling her everyday how amazing she is, despite her actions. Remember the lazy Jennie clips? It's not the first time she was caught smoking or did stuff like this. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

37 minutes ago, rocat said:

Just SA. Tinkled with the idea of Botswana and Zimbabwe but the effort to get there is just not worth the itsy bitsy time we have to do those AND SA.

Chingu, you should have skipped SA and gone directly for Botswana and Zimbabwe. :D Can't beat the Victoria Falls and the safari possibilities in Botswana. Chobe National Park and Okavango Delta (which borders to Namibia) are so much better than Kruger in SA.

victoria-falls-pictures.jpg?w=1200&h=-1&

Next time haha :D

If you're into wine then Cape Town is a good base for exploring different vineyards. There's even a train nowadays that takes you to the vineyards. :D And for sure you need to do a day trip to the Cape of Good Hope and the penguins.

145.jpg

Table Mountain is a nice destination too.

If you're staying in Joburg for a few days, then Apartheid Mueum and Soweto (ONLY do this with a licensed guide!!! :warning:).

With SA you need to make sure you stay safe, so always follow locals' advice where you can go. Don't walk anywhere alone. And if you're doing self-guided game drives in Kruger, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS keep your windows closed. Too many tourists have died from a lion attack in Kruger by leaving their car window open.

I would actually advise you to do park ranger led game drives in their vehicles instead of driving by yourselves. They will know the animal hot spots and they will communicate with each other if they find a leopard or lion somewhere. Their eyes are trained to spot animals, and you will likely miss quite a few if driving yourselves. :glasses:

GettyImages-520697828-5c11e65f46e0fb0001

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Hahahaha, this girl will never disappoint me in how low a person can get. Didn't they start dating just a little while ago, including her boyfriend being dragged into the Burning Sun scandal? He is bad news, but I told you she wouldn't care.

Her and her ex broke up 18 moths ago. He really seemed to love her, so it must feel pretty bad to see her move on with someone else so quickly.

For me it's quite shocking that she's now with her BFF's ex. A BFF who committed suicide. And I read in some gossip pages that these two were already in a "some" when she was only 14.... Not sure if it's true. Just citing what I read in various gossip columns.

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

I knew she had a bad character and didn't like her from the very first second I looked into Blackpink. She's a spoiled girl with tons of people telling her everyday how amazing she is, despite her actions.

I know this is weird, but I don't even find her that extraordinarily pretty. When people are saying that she's the visual, I don't see why. I think the other girls are prettier. And her character just somehow has never appealed to me either. Am pretty sure more scandals will come to light at some point. @kokodus aren't you glad your oppa isn't together with her anymore?

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

For me it's quite shocking that she's now with her BFF's ex. A BFF who committed suicide.

It's icky to say the least. 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I know this is weird, but I don't even find her that extraordinarily pretty. When people are saying that she's the visual, I don't see why.

Nope, she's not pretty. She has appeal, and she might be attractive to others, but for me, her looks has repelling factor. If anything her face, especially her eyes, has Jocelyn Wildenstein vibes.

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I knew she had a bad character and didn't like her from the very first second I looked into Blackpink. She's a spoiled girl with tons of people telling her everyday how amazing she is, despite her actions.

I've always thought she looks petulant, and had never seen pics of her with a sincere smile.

3 hours ago, rocat said:

Oyyy…I need Hermione’s beaded handbag with an Undetectable Extension Curse. 

Tell me when you find one 😉 My cabin bag is always a medium-sized backpack trolley, plus a small shoulder or body bag. As much as possible I avoid using branded bags/luggages when travelling, cos I'd feel bad if it's damaged, or worse, go missing.

Nikujaga-6934-III.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I've always thought she looks petulant, and had never seen pics of her with a sincere smile.

She's always given me a "mean girl" vibe. I don't know why.

Shrugs GIF

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Something about her eyes being hard and cold.

@MayanEcho @Dhakra She has an RBF in my opinion, and maybe that's why she gives off the vibe to me?

Then again, some would argue that Yoongi has an RBF as well, and he certainly doesn't give off those types of vibes. He gives off warm vibes, no? :wub:

4ea0f462aef6ddeb332aaaaae08b01b8.gif

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

+2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Her and her ex broke up 18 moths ago. He really seemed to love her, so it must feel pretty bad to see her move on with someone else so quickly.

For me it's quite shocking that she's now with her BFF's ex. A BFF who committed suicide. And I read in some gossip pages that these two were already in a "some" when she was only 14.... Not sure if it's true. Just citing what I read in various gossip columns.

I bet he did, he seemed like a decent guy too. Sadly this relationship might have hurt his career, now he is just Hyuna's ex.

Hahaha, really? I didn't even know. Ahhh, just like I said, she never fails to surprise me how low a human being can descent to. It fits to her, wouldn't surprise me if this some day goes up in flames and explodes in her face. 

4 hours ago, partyon said:

I know this is weird, but I don't even find her that extraordinarily pretty. When people are saying that she's the visual, I don't see why. I think the other girls are prettier. And her character just somehow has never appealed to me either. Am pretty sure more scandals will come to light at some point

It's not weird, I think the same way. First of all, the bar is quite high for an idol to be extraordinary pretty in KPop, there are tons of beauties in the industry and with pretty girls debuting each month, the bar won't get any lower.

Jennie is no visual by any means, she even gets out-visualed in her own group by Jisoo imo. I think Jennie fits perfectly in the big mass of good looking Kpop Idols, but none of them stand out by any means.

But she was thrown into the right Entertainment. She just has the luck (or family money/connections) to be in YG and this alone gave her much more attention. She got her solo way earlier than anyone else and was promoted like crazy. She was pushed to fame and Blackpink always felt like a side gig to her. 

Even her recent starting "acting"-career was hard to endure, but Blinks always celebrate everything Jennie does as she revolutionized the industry or did anything no one ever did before. 

Same, it really wouldn't surprise me if someday it comes out she treats her staff even worse. 

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Me neither, she always gave me the vibe of not caring about anything and feel annoyed instead.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@MayanEcho @Dhakra She has an RBF in my opinion, and maybe that's why she gives off the vibe to me?

Then again, some would argue that Yoongi has an RBF as well, and he certainly doesn't give off those types of vibes. He gives off warm vibes, no? :wub:

RBF?

Edit: Ahh, I googled it. Yeah, maybe, but it's not just as simple as that. She just doesn't seem like a genuine person and her actions don't really proof the opposite.

She had scandals before and always got away with it. Lazy Jennie also made it clear that she cares more about herself than the group or her being an idol. 

Always funny to think she is in the same group as Jisoo or Rosé.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Dongsaeng, thanks for supporting Yoongi :fullofhearts:

85b731b0a4b5a4b70ff1f2d3e74ee344.gif

EDIT:

@kokodus @Dhakra @joccu BIG NEWS! :highonflowers:

Am so glad that 2 established actors aren't scared to partake in MVs and magazine editorials with this theme. We all know how conservative Korea is, and am glad to see Seo In Guk pseudo oppa supporting the community!

[theqoo] SOMETHING BIG IS COMING, AHN JAEHYUN X SEO INGUK COSMOPOLITAN'S AUGUST ISSUE. COMING SOON.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

51 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, thanks for supporting Yoongi

Who?

51 minutes ago, partyon said:

Am so glad that 2 established actors aren't scared to partake in MVs and magazine editorials with this theme. We all know how conservative Korea is, and am glad to see Seo In Guk pseudo oppa supporting the community!

And again.....Who?

Noona you have to stop expecting of me to know ANY of the guys you talking about. I have absolutely no idea who anyone of them is. Actors? Idols? Bread merchants?

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu @sadthe1st @Lmangla @WeunXK Gonna give ep 1 of Red Swan a try.

Wish me luck!

I will watch the 2nd episode later today😀  and decide to continue despite bad reviews🤔 but I liked the main couple😔

-----

@partyondo you liked JCW outfit🤗

Spoiler

====

Korean actors who are known for their unique style in Korean dramas:

1. #ChaEunWoo: #TrueBeauty 2. #LeeJunHo: #KingtheLand 3. #ParkHyungSik: #DoctorSlump 4. #KimSooHyun: #QueenofTears

5. #LeeMinHo: #TheKingEternalMonarch 6. #LeeDongWook: #Goblin 7.#SongJoongKi:#Vincenzo 8.#SongKang:#ForecastingLoveAndWeather 9. #LeeDeokHwa: #BusinessProposal

https://x.com/netflixkcontent/status/1810629973474177445

img.gif

======

The easiest homemade pizza ever

The easiest homemade pizza ever

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2