Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

I also want to save the other girl, because clearly he is a douchebag. I have not seen this video before. Who is Kim Doki?

You don't know the shining hero of rescueing multiple women and other victims? The shining star of Taxi Driver?

Mr. Kim Doki?

Spoiler

taxi-driver-confirms-season-2-kim-doki-as-wang-taozi.jpg

Spoiler

FnO7MqfagAID-kX.jpg

Sure he is not as cool as hacker girl Go-Eun, but he will do.

Pyo Ye Jin Dishes On Chemistry Between “Taxi Driver” Cast, Reasons To Tune  In To Season 2, And More

Ahhh :biubiu:

• Confused 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8 hours ago, WeunXK said:

I found this and it last year if you posted then I repost liked her expressive eyes🤩

I haven't, his eyes are his best feature. I'm envious of his eyelashes length, LOL! This cover is the one in the Hanauta Chill Snow Man MV released the other day. 🙂

btw it's Ren M. wear short during Fendi event, now it CEW turn 🤗in Dior event

Summer season, cool shorts season 😉 

📽: Please flash a global smile. 

🖤: What's a global smile? 😆

From Meme to in-character

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Xue Zhao: *calls Xiao Heng his brother-in-law*

Heh, again out of character when Duke’s line after this had aegyo sound to it (我也很温柔的哟!)  I cringed.

Gimme my Duke back!  :crybaby:

Ep 37. Will you just look at those eyes! So unfair. Charmingly dishevelled in the clip. 

I am glad Yu Zheng is responding in kind to feedback- if they go that way with kids and all, it should be a HEA. 

I am taking a breather today - been obsesssssed. Kekeke. Trying not to end up like this next week when it ends…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7feUy2AY87/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after a long time. Hope you guys are doing fine! Sending love from Sri Lanka! :heart1:

I've been helping our neighborhood EOs in a new event. So sorry @partyon unnie for the late reply. I will make sure it will be done soon. Hope you guys will love the layout I am working on this time as well. :heart:

By the way, is the Ex- EO oppa Choi Jin Hyuk in love?? I just saw him in a talk show promoting his ongoing drama. He seemed to be drunk and murmuring about his leading lady. And the hosts were like, "What?? Is he serious?? Did he confess already?" :scream: Ha ha ha.. So cute! :D

Okay then.. Have fun beautiful people! :getmygrooveon:

See you later...

happy-saturday-croissants-green-tea-flow

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Night Out Party GIF by STABILO

14 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

his eyes are his best feature. I'm envious of his eyelashes length, LOL! 

that's my weakness long eyelashes and expressive eyes 🥰

@MayanEchobreakout video reach 11+++ million views in just 2 days after released! :hwaiting:

4 hours ago, rocat said:

I am taking a breather today - been obsesssssed. Kekeke. Trying not to end up like this next week when it ends…

they all released the remaining episodes @rocat chingu +including an extra episode.(40.5 total) So happy :elated:they had a happy ending.(acc. to x) I will marathon the remaining episodes tomarrow night🤗

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Sending love from Sri Lanka! :heart1:

I've been helping our neighborhood EOs in a new event

@gm4queen chingu💝💖 glad you drop by again and your posted artword/text design🫶❣️also excited for your collaboration with the EOs new event😇 

--------

lucky fan🤩

VIETNAMESE FAN MET CHA EUNWOO IN PARIS: "WHEN I MADE EYE CONTACT WITH HIM, I THOUGHT MY HEART STOPPED AT SIGHT🤣

Spoiler

GQq4UofacAAmDlK?format=jpg&name=small

tumblr_orv4p8Jpfo1ux3h01o1_540.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

17 hours ago, Dhakra said:

You don't know the shining hero of rescueing multiple women and other victims? The shining star of Taxi Driver?

Mr. Kim Doki?

17 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Sure he is not as cool as hacker girl Go-Eun, but he will do.

Why would I know these people?

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Don't you know me at all? I only watch romcoms. 

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, is the Ex- EO oppa Choi Jin Hyuk in love?? I just saw him in a talk show promoting his ongoing drama. He seemed to be drunk and murmuring about his leading lady. And the hosts were like, "What?? Is he serious?? Did he confess already?

Just today I saw in netflix that he is in a new drama. With Jung Eun ji? Really? Do they have something going on? I just know she is significantly younger than him. Lol. Not gonna lie, I shipped her with Seo in guk oppa when I watched R1997. Hehe. 

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

breakout video reach 11+++ million views in just 2 days after released!

So worth of their 14hrs dancing to shoot, this is one of their best MV. 👏👏👏

The swordsmen, the courtesan, and the monster Omaru 😆

Hikaru, Date-sama, Abe-chan, Fukka

The tap dancer, hip hop dancer, and ballet dancer 😅

Shoppi / Raul / Saku

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

552e06e7575f63ba2fd5cdd0383a334dceea74f2.gifv

Spoiler

bdc4b079e94868ef03c000904489158a23e6ac8e.gifv

We got a wedding night…😘

#the double from only love is not fate

==

@rocat🤗

Finally finished The Double. Overall, it was entertaining. I will say that the final 4 episodes were rushed. I was actually waiting for the war scene (especially the famous Xiao Heng scene revealed in the trailer) but it was only shown in the last 10 minutes of ep 40 which made it anti-climatic to me (still a beautiful shot but I needed more fighting scenes). It was too short.

I completely understand why they had additional filming for the 5-minute epilogue because the ending scene of ep 40 was not satisfying at all. I liked how the epilogue was a glimpse into their married life.

The plot fell apart by the end,a feature often seen in cdramas, they crammed 20 eps’ worth of plot into 5, introduced new characters and plotlines last minute.

====

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Finally finished The Double. Overall, it was entertaining. I will say that the final 4 episodes were rushed. I was actually waiting for the war scene (especially the famous Xiao Heng scene revealed in the trailer) but it was only shown in the last 10 minutes of ep 40 which made it anti-climatic to me (still a beautiful shot but I needed more fighting scenes). It was too short.

Yeah, thought it was rushed through too. But they did tie up the loose ends and gave everyone an ending though the editing to do so made it feel as though there were time-lapses in between. I had to shutdown logic to watch the last few episodes.

I  enjoyed the palace coup bit and subsequent showdown - I do agree that the battle scenes could have been longer, especially the part where his long-serving sidekicks perished and he fought the enemy alone. 

I still can’t get over the part where another big wave of enemy soldiers came running towards him who was already worn from fighting and ended the scene with him looking horrified. Wut?!

The show left it open for viewers to determine if he survived, and the last scene of reunion looked like a dream. 

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

6 hours ago, WeunXK said:

completely understand why they had additional filming for the 5-minute epilogue because the ending scene of ep 40 was not satisfying at all. I liked how the epilogue was a glimpse into their married life.

If they didn’t have that epilogue, I think they the new fandom will turn against them. :hwaiting2:

Yu Zheng’s eyelids could have twitched the entire night.

The last bit is totally fan service I think but I appreciated because it brought my angst down several degrees. Kekeke. 

I am still working out…how long was the Duke away? That cherry/plum tree saw at least one round of seasonal changes but I don’t believe it grew that tall within a year. If it were longer (show seemed to suggest several years), how did the Long Wu army (though an elite fighting force) of 100 last that long fighting vicious enemies led by one who is not a General but a Duke?

Sigh, it was one of those. But I’m just going to remember the good parts. 

Liked this ‘goodbye’ from the Duke in the epilogue:

@柠檬菟菟:听说诸位挂念,她在百忙之中叮嘱我替她转达:人生难免低谷,是非有时不辨,但清白者,苍天不负。萧蘅借我妻之言,祝每一位墨雨云间中的行人,恩仇得报,前路坦荡。就此别过,山水再会 http://t.cn/A6QIKEia

@Lime Tutu: I heard that you all miss her, and she asked me to convey her message in her busy schedule: It is inevitable that there will be lows in life, and sometimes it is difficult to distinguish right from wrong, but the innocent will not be let down by heaven. Xiao Heng borrowed my wife's words to wish every pedestrian in the black rain and clouds to get their revenge and have a smooth road ahead. Farewell, see you again in the mountains and rivers http://t.cn/A6QIKEia

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, rocat said:

If they didn’t have that epilogue, I think they the new fandom will turn against them. :hwaiting2:

If this had been the final scene, there would have been a revolt. That’s all I’m saying. chingu:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Spoiler

2 hours ago, rocat said:

The last bit is totally fan service I think but I appreciated because it brought my angst down several degrees. Kekeke. 

agree I keep repeating the 5mins extra Ep.🥰

2 hours ago, rocat said:

Sigh, it was one of those. But I’m just going to remember the good parts. 

@rocatLauren Conrad Nod GIF by The Hills

Character-wise it was actually quite solid until the end - the characters’ personalities were consistent (or logically developed), the actions taken by them were consistent with those personalities, mains and secondaries alike. It was visually beautiful  and the OTP had great chemistry , So basically - a really fun watch beginning to end.Was it worth watching this for 40 eps? 🤔 (I think so).

Finally I am glad that we exchanged/shared our thoughts with this c-drama 🙂By the way, I am thinking to watch The Princess Royal (Zhang Linghe) chingu maybe if you have time check it out🙂 (not yet release )

Spoiler

===
Shinobu-san shared in her instagram that meguro ren treat umi no hajimari cast and staff with whole banquet : 🥰 https://instagram.com/p/C8hXvtoyvYt/

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

So basically - a really fun watch beginning to end.Was it worth watching this for 40 eps? 🤔 (I think so).

It was - made better by that epilogue. Kekeke. I hear they filmed that on 20/6, 2 days prior to finale. 

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

Finally I am glad that we exchanged/shared our thoughts with this c-drama 🙂By the way, I am thinking to watch The Princess Royal (Zhang Linghe) chingu maybe if you have time check it out🙂 (not yet release )

Yes!! Most definitely- thank you for sharing too! I enjoyed it! And I am going to catch The Princess Royal but it seems his other drama (Reborn for Love) is going up first in early July. Not sure if that’s accurate.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, WeunXK said:

meguro ren treat umi no hajimari cast and staff with whole banquet :

Snow Man's trademark of arranging food/refreshments for the set and also to each other’s set 🙂

Abe-chan is the Official Ambassador for the art exhibition 👏👏👏

PR for Shoppi's drama 🙂 

Date-sama in Paris for Celine 😎

• Like 1
  • Blob 2