Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

the song is retro and fun. But I don’t like it. Maybe after I have listened like 20 times it will get better. But I did not also like käärijä

Can't wait for @Ameera Ali twin to make some funny gifs of the performance! 'Cause that performance is gif worthy :D

windows95man-umk24.gif

LOL :D

Everyone is in love with Norway's song, but am not really feeling it.... What do you think of it? @joccu @larus

Am thinking of ditching JCW as my oppa.... I mean the more I think about him smoking inside, the angrier I get. 😡It's not even the first time. And I was reminded of how his agency tried to distance him from the Burning Sun scandal back in the day...

Am gonna focus on my new idol oppa, DPR Ian instead!

:wow1:

dpr-ian-christian-yu.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Let’s see if this lawsuit will deter her in the future. I doubt it…

Oh, she wouldn't stop, she's a malicious attention-seeker like that. 

××××××######××××××

It's raining cats and dogs here in the sandpit! Thunder rains also forecasted tomorrow. Gremlins' school announced online classes Monday - makes them happy they won't have to be up early, LOL.

Hmm, this or that?

DSC09002-scaled.jpg

ctto

mushroom-orzo-soup-4.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, partyon said:

Everyone is in love with Norway's song, but am not really feeling it.... What do you think of it?

I listened to the song. My first impression... good vocals, I like the instruments in the beginning, it has a rock part that makes it powerful but I am not feeling it either. I think the song will rank well in the final.

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

On 2/10/2024 at 8:26 PM, partyon said:

@agenth Our oppa in a scandal! Actor Ji Chang Wook under fire for allegedly smoking indoors

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/02/actor-ji-chang-wook-under-fire-for-allegedly-smoking-indoors

@Ameera Ali @kokodus @larus @sweetroad And I thought that his pot belly was due to him quitting smoking

+2

I feel like there is a group specially working somewhere to nitpick everything he does and sabotage him. Not condoning the smoking bit. But don't you think there are just way too many articles releasing almost every month against him. Its not like everyone else in the industry are saints. Most of the men in Korea smokes. Which agency he his from?!?! Zero protection from them. Sigh. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

But don't you think there are just way too many articles releasing almost every month against him. Its not like everyone else in the industry are saints.

Huh? When was the last time he was nitpicked at in the press? I can recall Burning Sun and then his other smoking scandal. But that was years ago.

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Most of the men in Korea smokes.

Not true... 31.3% of Korean men smoke. There must be many oppas who don't smoke.

You can kinda tell from their tar stained lips if they're smokers. JCW, Kim Soo Hyun and LMH come to mind.

• Blob 2

@joccu I checked out some of the other performances from Finland last night, and man, the songs were so underwhelming. Your UMK had a much better selection of songs last year!

This performance (weren't they from last year?) slayed! :coolshades:

So sensual and hot! 😘 Almost like a BL drama - haha. Loved also the remix of the first song! They would have won Eurovision with this rendition.

And well, Käärijä with Cha Cha Cha was seriously amazing! 💚 Still can't believe that he didn't win last year!

@joccu Your country Finland has become a serious contender in Eurovision since 2014! Way to go! I am rooting for you!

:hooray:

Chingu-ya, keep sending fun party songs to Europe! I can see now why Finland is the happiest country in the world - lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Huh? When was the last time he was nitpicked at in the press? I can recall Burning Sun and then his other smoking scandal. But that was years ago.

I swear I saw an smoking scandal just 2 or 3 months ago....I don't even remember the burning sun scandal....

Not true... 31.3% of Korean men smoke. There must be many oppas who don't smoke.

Please this statistic doesn't seem to be true. Is it from a nationwide survey? Of which age group?! Plus 31 percent is still high. 

You can kinda tell from their tar stained lips if they're smokers. JCW, Kim Soo Hyun and LMH come to mind.

Yet I don't see any articles on LMH or KSH regarding this issue. Makes me think if JCW is an easy target? 

Also they all wear makeup. I'm sure there are tons of cream and lotion plus a wide range of treatment options in Korea to change your lip colour. LOL

• Blob 2

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I swear I saw an smoking scandal just 2 or 3 months ago....I don't even remember the burning sun scandal....

That was another actor or an idol oppa. Not JCW. There are a lot of smoking scandals in K-ent - lol

Please this statistic doesn't seem to be true. Is it from a nationwide survey? Of which age group?! Plus 31 percent is still high. 

Yea, nationwide survey - from 2021. The rate has declined in the last 10-15 years. But still, 31% is a LOT! I mean in my part of Europe, smoking rates are way lower and people really dislike smoking. No one would even think about smoking indoors. Yuck!

Yet I don't see any articles on LMH or KSH regarding this issue.

Nah, there have been articles about them. You can also see that their lips are darker and stained. KSH is supposedly a chain smoker (rumor). @sweetroad

Of BTS, I suspect that Yoongles is a smoker again (I know he quit during his trainee days, but I think it's possible that he started again - not just because of Haegeum but because of his lips). Raccoon Oppa smokes (there are pics). JK too (you can tell from his lips and he was also caught smoking last year). The rest of the guys don't seem like habitual smokers (but IDK). This is just my guess, don't take it at face value. :D

I would not be surprised if also CJH oppa is a smoker - or used to be a smoker.

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla I know I said Sanggu was cute, but cuteness can only take you so far, I'm ready for him to be nice. He should learn a thing or two from his father and elder brother both of whom are very sweet to their respective wives. Sighh. Oh min hui deserves better. 

Poor In seo is having it hard. This is the problem with nice kids, they are too sensitive to others feelings that they dont open up about theirs. He didnt even do anything wrong. Sigh. He should learn from Mina on how to be shameless. LOL. I understand where his mom is coming from, but she should trust him more. This is the problem with Asian parents, they are never ready to let go of our hands. Sighh. 

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yea, nationwide survey - from 2021. The rate has declined in the last 10-15 years. But still, 31% is a LOT! I mean in my part of Europe, smoking rates are way lower and people really dislike smoking. No one would even think about smoking indoors. Yuck!

Many of my friends smoke. Who are actually doctors themselves. Sigh. During my internship we used to give tobacco cessation counselling to patients. More than smoking, I think smokeless tobacco users are very prevalent in my country. Which is equally or even more dangerous and is the leading cause of oral cancers. Sighh.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Why isn't my Yoon Shi Yoon oppa coming out with a new drama or movie? He hasn't appeared in anything since 2022.
:crybaby:

Yoon-Si-Yoon-for-InStyle-yoon-shi-yoon-3

Talking about lips, made me miss his kissing scenes. 😭

yoon-shi-yoon.gif

Oppa, please come back! Pali!

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, partyon said:

Why isn't my Yoon Shi Yoon oppa coming out with a new drama or movie? He hasn't appeared in anything since 2022.

+2

Isn't he your pseudo oppa? When did you promote him to oppa status?

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, kokodus said:

Isn't he your pseudo oppa? When did you promote him to oppa status?

Isn't it time to promote him to oppa already? He's been on my pseudo oppa list so long.... Since 2017 already. And I kicked out Jo In Sung from my oppa list, so there's room! Seo In Guk pseudo oppa is next in line. 💋

Fun fact: Did you know that k-netz are in consensus that Yoon Shi Yoon oppa would have made an excellent idol. Had he not debuted as an actor, he would have been the top visual in a kpop band! Saw as late as last year k-netz discussing how it is a shame oppa never debuted as an idol. 🎤

1574399222-2.gif

1574400570-12.gif

It's a good thing he can dance and sing, but I love him the most as an actor. :wub:

This article is from 2019:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/11/netizens-debate-whether-or-not-they-would-stan-if-actor-yoon-si-yoon-had-debuted-as-an-idol

They really think he has the "idol look". :D

1574399248-3.gif

@gm4queen Would we finally have gotten a manly idol? :D

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Did you see this show?

Hit the Top! :love: That's how Yoon Shi Yoon became my pseudo oppa in first place! :love:

The drama sucked big time, but he was sooooooo adorbs in the drama as an idol. :dorashakes:

This is their full performance in music bank...

It's a parody, but oppa is so good! I love his dedication to play the role as an idol! He is talented

There is something so adorable about him. I can't help but smile whenever I see him.

Me too! I just love him so much. :fullofhearts:You want a piece of him, Ms. Koko?

His drama Your Honor from 2018 is one of my favorite kdramas ever. I've rewatched it several times. Some BTS pics:

Yoon-Shi-Yoon2.jpg

He's amazing as an actor, but what I like about him is his RL personality. He is such a sensitive and good man. And he's so humble. Cries easily. :bawling: (He grew up with his halmeoni)

C7VG.gif

I wish he would come back to dramaland soon... :criesariver:Wonder if Sushi still stans him?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@partyon  kuumaa & Benjamin performance was the best of the night.  :biubiu:

I always find it weird that we are in top of ranks of happiness. 

Was watching our presidential election.  I kind of knew the results before they came out. But I still hoped that it would be different.  

• Blob 1

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

Was watching our presidential election.  I kind of knew the results before they came out. But I still hoped that it would be different.  

Was it a close vote?

Do you like Yoon Shi Yoon oppa btw?

yoon-shi-yoon.gif

He would make a handsome president no doubt! :loveu:

EDIT: Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should I add him to the Valentine's Day namja chingu poll? :yaaa:

@confusedheart

• Blob 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

The drama sucked big time, but he was sooooooo adorbs in the drama as an idol

Why? I thought that drama was hilarious. LOL. There is even cameo of one cardboard oppa in the show. Cha eun woo. Hehe. 

I first saw him in Flower boy next door. It is a really old drama though. 

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

His drama Your Honor from 2018 is one of my favorite kdramas ever. I've rewatched it several times. Some BTS pics

I have not seen this one. Let me guess, Your honor, is this about lawyers? Please I'm done with procedural dramas. Way too many lawyer dramas in kdramaland. I'm sick of them. 

He is a cutiieee, isn't he??!?!? Just by looking at his face, you can tell that he is made up of sunshine and all things nice. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTquAlA2R1968Z4X-kGuQh

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1