Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

That's a long time and must be something quite serious.

Must be one heck of major surgery to stay that long in hospital. Hope she recovers without complications. 

On the other hand, I read the other day that the late QE 2 was very miffed that her moniker was used without her permission  by you know who for their kid.

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Yea, you can't vote for Yoongles either... :( You can't vote for any of your oppas - you have to choose someone else's.

Sad Kitten GIF

35 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@kingpin will you be watching doctor slump :)

:approves:

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

@MayanEcho @Lmangla Did you see the news about Kate? 2 weeks in the hospital after abdominal surgery? That's a long time and must be something quite serious.

Also, she won't resume any activity until after Easter.

Wishing her a speedy recovery!

even king charles:o

in the hope that it will encourage more men to seek treatment if they have similar symptoms.

=====

ae361be916acaea57711934311e5d690220652f7

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

of @sadthe1st’s muscles oppa

i was quite certain you mentioned before that you would be glad to get him away from me..

Confused Maleficent GIF by Walt Disney Studios

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Koreans do take it further though because plastic surgery is encouraged and financed by parents.

lesser physical traits to detect from the same family line.

the kids will not grow up to have any striking resemblance to their parents, especially if the parents did a lot of sculpting and edits to their facial features.

model photoshop GIF by Daily Mail Online

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

lesser physical traits to detect from the same family line.

the kids will not grow up to have any striking resemblance to their parents, especially if the parents did a lot of sculpting and edits to their facial features.

Further along the line, each generation would be sporting the trending look when they had their surgery. :neutral: 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i was quite certain you mentioned before that you would be glad to get him away from me..

I take over the new one , you still stick with original old muscle oppa  :sweat_smile:

@kingpin when oppa wake up see he get default vote from you :joy:

IMG-8313.gif

IMG-8315.gif

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Lmangla @Ameera Ali I started on Be My dream family. I'm on the 5th ep. It's easy to watch as each ep is only less than 30 mins. This girl who is going to go to SNU, her mother has emphasized it over 100 times that she is proud of her for getting selected into SNU. She has stressed this so much that now I feel like she is not going to go. LOL  This girl's behavior is also very strange....there is definitely something brewing....

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla @Ameera Ali I started on Be My dream family. I'm on the 5th ep. It's easy to watch as each ep is only less than 30 mins. This girl who is going to go to SNU, her mother has emphasized it over 100 times that she is proud of her for getting selected into SNU. She has stressed this so much that now I feel like she is not going to go. LOL  This girl's behavior is also very strange....there is definitely something brewing....

just keep watching but this girl is a classic case of book smarts. some of the things she says and does is beyond ridiculous that after a point, you just start laughing and eyerolling. she might be going to SNU but she is part of a dumb and dumber duo. :lol:

meanwhile, her brother who failed his entrance exams to uni is the smart one when it comes to emotions and handling people. 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just keep watching but this girl is a classic case of book smarts. some of the things she says and does is beyond ridiculous that after a point, you just start laughing and eyerolling. she might be going to SNU but she is part of a dumb and dumber duo. 

It's the mother's fault. She is being too partial towards her and keeps her on her head that this girl has turned into a brat. You should keep your kids grounded. Just because she studies well she is treating her like a princess while completely ignoring her son. Usually it's the opposite, parents concentrate on kids who is slow and doesn't do well academicwise. Here it's completely reverse. But as you are saying if the son is emotionally intelligent and doesn't get traumatized by his mother and sister after all this, then he is something else. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

intelligent and doesn't get traumatized by his mother and sister after all this, then he is something else. LOL. 

he traumatised poor thing , it’s sad  how the men of the house do cooking , cleaning  no one appreciate it :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

he traumatised poor thing , it’s sad  how the men of the house do cooking , cleaning  no one appreciate it 

The son does look like he loves cooking. But the daughter is treating him like he is her personal servant. LOL. 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

The son does look like he loves cooking. But the daughter is treating him like he is her personal servant. LOL. 

Daughter pick on everyone, her boyfriend, her dad , even little granddaughter of stepmother, I think in one scene she told little girl are you dumb you get all answer wrong  ( you most not be smart ) :joy:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

Daughter pick on everyone, her boyfriend, her dad , even little granddaughter of stepmother, I think in one scene she told little girl are you dumb you get all answer wrong  ( you most not be smart ) :joy:

Yeah she did say that. LOL. She has no sense. Sigh

Also I can't believe in the past these girls were fighting over "sangbaek". Hahaha. If the other girl saw him now, she will be like "No thanks. You keep him" LOL. But still yeah he is loving and all so I guess the wife did chose correctly. 

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Also I can't believe in the past these girls were fighting over "sangbaek". Hahaha. If the other girl saw him now, she will be like "No thanks. You keep him" LOL. But still yeah he is loving and all so I guess the wife did chose correctly. 

I wouldn’t spoiler it for you , you will be surprised :loolz:

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ohh noooo is she going to seduce him to her side?!?! Seriously? Sighhh

They wouldn’t go that far , but 

She still have grudges she lost him after all these years , me like  ( what girl he wasn’t even a boyfriend) didn’t make sense:surprisedwut:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2