Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

One offer isn't "multiple times" and attempting an illegal seizure isn't helping your case

I asked you yesterday also!!!!! You ignored me completely. So I had to do what I did. Oppa is mine now. Hands-off everyone. 

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, larus said:

That`s kind of true. Even I thought that everyone abandoned LMH

Thank You! 

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@kokodus @Thong Thin @LeftCoastOppa this is YOUR oppa fight - not mine.

Yeah, after you spent considerable effort yesterday fanning the flames, you want to wash your hands of the matter. Thats convenient.

44 minutes ago, kokodus said:

asked you yesterday also!!!!! You ignored me completely. So I had to do what I did. Oppa is mine now. Hands-off everyone. 

You made ONE offer, ONE.  That offer was not accepted.

All you did yesterday was ask me to simply give LMH up ... thats not an offer.

LMH remains with LCO Oppa Investing

+2

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yeah, after you spent considerable effort yesterday fanning the flames, you want to wash your hands of the matter. Thats convenient.

I am just hoping everyone finds an amicable solution. BEFORE it goes too far and oppa snatches occur. We’ve seen them before. It will end in tears….

And I CAN understand both Ms Koko and @Thong Thin because I believe you didn’t ask either of them specifically when you took over LMH. Or am I wrong? 

They didn’t have a chance to respond because they were on a hiatus / business trip at that time and couldn’t respond.

So while I do agree that you do have a right to LMH fair and square (because some LMH fans said that they didn’t want him anymore), I am of the opinion that Ms Koko and @Thong Thin have a right to share LMH with you. Just because you claim an oppa when someone is not present to defend their oppa, doesn’t mean you can have sole ownership of him forever and ever. Also you don’t have the right to by yourself set the conditions of timelines of response. It can be seen as attempt at oppa theft otherwise…

So I stand by Ms Koko and @Thong Thin in this matter.

:dorakiss:

You 3 share him and make him another 33.33% oppa. I agree with @larus

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You made ONE offer, ONE.  That offer was not accepted.

THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE A COUNTER OFFER. AND LET ME KNOW OF THE FACT THAT YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE OFFER. 

Do you think I have the ability to read minds?!? 

tumblr_mpl27wT3ru1sp9fcho1_500.gif

No @partyon I'm not ready to share 33.3% with him.

• Shocked 2
  • Blob 1

@joccu The hubby is so so gross. :grimace:

image.png?width=1288&height=715

It's been going on for years. Everyone knew! Even his mom! No one told the wife.

EDIT: Ep 4. It's clear that the hubby feels inferior to his wife. He has poor self-esteem. So he needs to impregnate a 22 year old mistress to make himself feel like a man.

:spitswater:

Also, WTH is he getting worked up for now that he believes his wife to be cheating.

Hypocrisy GIF

• Blob 2