Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

So I was so close to giving you an awesome emoji for the Duck Hunt gif but then you called Inzaghi annoying ... so

Were you expecting me to call him something else? :joy:

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

You should know by now that all EOs hate that pigeon!

:evilelmo:

• LOL 3

11 minutes ago, theopening hours said:

The breakfast buffet includes various delicious items such as waffles, croissants, oatmeal, scrambled eggs and more, which are sure to leave you feeling fully charged for the day ahead.

Nice. 

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Hope you feel better soon - are you showing up for Elegant Empire?

yea will check it out as usual; am not watching any kdrama besides dailies. whether I stay or not depends on the initial episodes. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, theopening hours said:

Residence Inn breakfast hours by Marriott is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a complimentary breakfast option if they are residing near the hotel. The hotel offers a healthy and energizing breakfast experience to start your day.

The breakfast buffet includes various delicious items such as waffles, croissants, oatmeal, scrambled eggs and more, which are sure to leave you feeling fully charged for the day ahead.

Ok I need pics darling. 

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

LOL :D Replying to a spammer :D 

You should have asked for pics too for @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng :D 

I have asked. But on the retrospect, I think we shouldn't do this to @Lmangla. Don't dangle delicious food in front of someone who just had food poisoning.  

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

Today on our newspaper was an article about coffee prices on cafes, rest stop and restaurants. People were complaining about the high price of one cup of coffee in here.    

i’m curious how much one coffee cup or cappuccino cost in your countries? 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Don't dangle delicious food in front of someone who just had food poisoning.  

On the contrary, @Lmangla sweetie will soon feel hungry! :kiss_wink:

Chicken Lol GIF by Endemol Beyond

@Lmangla sweetie tomorrow 

I just think it is more likely that the spammer will be banned before they have a chance to reply :D 

@joccu I suspect our prices are similar to your country’s. :tears:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, joccu said:

’m curious how much one coffee cup or cappuccino cost in your countries?

It’s about USD5 for a tall cup of Starbucks latte here. 

For third wave coffee, it’s about USD5 and up, depending on beans chosen and method of brew.

how much is it where you are?

All the Biryani pics….am having that for dinner!! 
Night Train To Terror Horror GIF by absurdnoise

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, joccu said:

Today on our newspaper was an article about coffee prices on cafes, rest stop and restaurants. People were complaining about the high price of one cup of coffee in here.    

i’m curious how much one coffee cup or cappuccino cost in your countries? 

depends on what type of shop you go to.

you can literally get a small cuppa for 0.11 euros / 0.12 USD at one of these roadside stalls/vendors/small shops. if you go to a eatery joint, maybe 0.55 euros. a fancy coffee shop, maybe around 1 euro and more. a posh hotel/restaurant, maybe around 1.50 euros to 2.70 euros. if you go starbucks, it is 2.70 euros and up. 

there is basically coffee and tea available for every budget and preference. but if you want real taste, go for the cheaper guys because it will be more authentic. you only get one flavour though and only option is sugar or no sugar. still taste is premium when it comes to filter coffee or a good cup of tea. you can get some nice butter biscuit to go along with it.

the pricier joints is not only waste of money but seriously blah taste. no satisfaction of drinking a hot cup. there were plenty of times where we left the pricier joints and then found some roadside place to feel refreshed. 

re: @kokodus

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla  your coffee is so cheap. 

@rocat  well it really depends on what coffee you want. But usually one cup of black coffee cost like 2.50-4.50 euros. 
cappucino what I almost always buy is between 4-7 euros.  
latte is about 4-7 euros.  

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

but if you want real taste, go for the cheaper guys because it will be more authentic. you only get one flavour though and only option is sugar or no sugar. still taste is premium when it comes to filter coffee or a good cup of tea. you can get some nice butter biscuit to go along with it.

the pricier joints is not only waste of money but seriously blah taste. no satisfaction of drinking a hot cup. there were plenty of times where we left the pricier joints and then found some roadside place to feel refreshed. 

re: @kokodus

Truer words have never been spoken. Cheaper tea stalls make better tea/coffee than the almighty Starbucks or whatever. While we are on this topic, do you guys prefer coffee or tea?

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@LeftCoastOppa  never been in Starbucks but is the tea good in there? 

I am highly suspicious of that since I found out they sell a product in the US called "chai tea latte" :lol: -- I was so puzzled when I first read of the product. chai literally is the hindi word for tea. so it is tea tea latte? masala tea? ginger tea? cardamom tea? cinnamon tea? who knows. I still don't know the answer.

I wonder if they sell that in India. probably get laughs. do you know @kokodus?

we have local brands now that even deliver tea to your house. it works out well for folks who are feeling too lazy to make a cuppa. 

Chai Waale, Anna Nagar East, Chennai | Zomato

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla  your coffee is so cheap. 

yea it is; the smaller joints are really busy. they just have standing room where people are constantly buying coffee and tea. they drink and they leave. 

basically the pricier versions are those where you are essentially paying to sit and relax. so fancier settings where you can meet people on a date or business meeting etc. so that is what you are actually paying for. the sofa. not the coffee itself. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@LeftCoastOppa  never been in Starbucks but is the tea good in there? 

I have never had tea there but the coffee is horrendous. They over roast the bean which makes the coffee taste burned/bitter. You haven’t missed much.

@joccu Okay, prices are up to 7€ for a coffee over there? Agree with the Finns then. It’s pretty expensive.

@kokodus I drink coffee. What about you?

@Lmangla Your coffee is really cheap! :scream:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I am highly suspicious of that since I found out they sell a product in the US called "chai tea latte" :lol: -- I was so puzzled when I first read of the product. chai literally is the hindi word for tea. so it is tea tea latte? masala tea? ginger tea? cardamom tea? cinnamon tea? who knows. I still don't know the answer.

I wonder if they sell that in India. probably get laughs. do you know @kokodus?

No idea @Lmangla I have been ro starbuck i guess twice or thrice only. I only go if someone takes me there and pays for me. LOL. Otherwise I'm not paying Rs.500 for a mediocre coffee. SIGH

@joccu @partyon coffee all the way. I can't drink tea. Sigh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No idea @Lmangla I have been ro starbuck i guess twice or thrice only. I only go if someone takes me there and pays for me. LOL. Otherwise I'm not paying Rs.500 for a mediocre coffee. SIGH

@joccu @partyon coffee all the way. I can't drink tea. Sigh. 

kekeke... so I guess you are not one of those who goes and takes pics just to put on IG. :lol:

so how are you managing in delhi? you must miss coffee or do you get a decent cuppa somewhere around? 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1