Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Gosh. Lots going on today. :lol:

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Yes, the Crown Prince gave his heart to Miss Turtle fully! :love:

@partyon and @Ameera Ali I don't get Miss Turtle. At all. Is he really in love with a turtle?

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yes Noona I know, I said as much in the AoS thread, and it looks like the Hong Sisters train wrecked the ending already by killing off 2 of the best characters ... one I recall you mentioning had great abs ... so looks like we both have something to cry about :tears:

I'm soo glad I've only watched one Hong sisters drama in Hotel del Luna. I think I'm set for life. :gangnamstyle:

45 minutes ago, partyon said:

If they are angling for a season 3, I am gonna lose it!

Chingu if there is an AOS Season 3 you can't be the EO on that train. Get off it now!

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

by him talking about the mould, he is already acknowledging subconsciously that meghan wasn't fit for the role and neither did he care. so they were already out before the megxit began in some ways. 

Very insightful, chingu. I think you're absolutely right. And as I heard recently, "Honor is given, trust is earned." She needed to give some respect and honor to the royal family/ staff and their traditions. Speak out and ask for help, sure, but I feel like one theme of this whole thing is the lack of respect she showed toward the family she was choosing to join. She needed to adjust to the mold as she could, and hopefully everyone could build trust over time. Harry's not doing great respecting anyone right now, either. I understand his desire to protect his family - but there are still ways to speak out and right injustices without making things so much worse.

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I was half paying attention to a local news clip where the anchor very sarcastically said this is like one of those movies that has every genre you can think of -- action, comedy, tragedy, romance and horror. :sweatingbullets:

Oh dear. :w00t:

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

LOL, M's "healing" method is turning H into a train wrecked brat. I give them 5 years, and we'll be seeing another court battle ala Johnny-Amber.

They're so toxic right now, but I do hope they stay together for the long haul. They really only have each other right now. :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

They're so toxic right now, but I do hope they stay together for the long haul. They really only have each other right now. :tears:

yea he doesn't have any of his old friends.

am suspicious that they hang out with some very weird people in california. otherwise, some would have given their honest feedback saying you are both off and maybe there is a better way to become famous? or do they just kick out everyone who gives them a view they don't like? 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

41 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

They're so toxic right now, but I do hope they stay together for the long haul. They really only have each other right now.

He only got her as of now cos he's getting more and more isolated. I dunno though if it's still right to wish them together for years to come, since IMO, basing from their dynamics (their public persona anyway), they aren't in equal footing as husband and wife, plus that very ambitious streaks they display. 

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

otherwise, some would have given their honest feedback saying you are both off and maybe there is a better way to become famous?

I wonder what would happen if they're both stripped of all titles and cut off from the family, since their publicity stunts aren't laughing matters anymore.

Supreme-Pizza.jpg

ctto

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, joccu said:

did the trash husband also have affair with one of the wife friend? Or has the friend just have feeling for the trashy husband?

I think they had an affair. :grimace: He is the worst husband in the world.

33 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Chingu if there is an AOS Season 3 you can't be the EO on that train. Get off it now!

Trust me. I will. :unamused:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

I wonder what would happen if they're both stripped of all titles and cut off from the family, since their publicity stunts aren't laughing matters anymore.

probably go even more loco? 

the thing is they could have figured out different ways of finding fame but I think they are both very superficial and no depth.  all this publicity is to get more adoration but it just keeps backfiring on them. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Ameera Ali @partyon @LeftCoastOppa seems like my best bet would be, wait for tonight’s ep first then watch both tomorrow.. im quite sure it will be chaotic in both AoS2 thread and here

Fire Plotting GIF by Studio Redfrog

as for CP n turtle, the bts would be hilarious.. the way he held and pet it

Faint Fainting GIF by Sesame Street

off to chinatown to join the festive shopping crowd! see you all later this evening!!

Real Housewives Goodbye GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Everyone, Alchemy of Souls is finally ending within a few hours!!!!! :yay:

Happy day!

Happy Cheer GIF by Minions

At this point in time I don't care if it's a happy ending or not. I don't care about the main couple. I don't care about the writing. I don't care if anyone survives the Hong sisters' swords. I just want it to end....

:crybaby:

IF they reveal that there is going to be a season 3, I am out.

Feelings Goodbye GIF

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth You get season 3 in that case. I have suffered for 29 episodes - without even FFing. :bawling:

@partyon fighting - the last episode, you can do it! :hwaiting:

What I am happy about, though, is that I have honored my promise to @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng. :dorakiss:

Please, let's not make another bet where a Hong sisters drama is involved. Jebal!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

You get season 3 in that case. I have suffered for 29 episodes - without even FFing. :bawling:

That’s endurance, chingu. 

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Do you at least watch the episodes on 2x speed? I find that helps a lot. :D

I’m thinking Brain Works will be the Gaus Electronics of this year… fun and quirky. But no romance. :tears:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Just now, the_sweetroad said:

Do you at least watch the episodes on 2x speed? I find that helps a lot. :D

I do not. I watch it on normal speed as I am honoring my promise made to my dongsaeng last year.

That's why some episodes have taken 6 hours to complete. :grimace:

2 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I’m thinking Brain Works will be the Gaus Electronics of this year… fun and quirky. But no romance. :tears:

I was surprised but I also liked it quite a lot. It's a lot of fun - exactly what I need! :coolshades:

How was Payback ep 2?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1