Add and Subtract Game

Admin

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Is so confused, the guy wasn’t important even to look at  :mrgreen: We need sub first to make sense of it 

If it is true, then .... two words from me... lazy writing.

+2

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Twin can’t all these sword  cut some material

Yea. They're not even used for fight scenes in this drama. Are they there only as a prop?:kicks:

9 minutes ago, larus said:

If it is true, then .... two words from me... lazy writing.

You're not wrong. It's the Hong sisters. :loolz:

The writing is like this:

giphy.gif

Quantity - not quality.

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

2 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@Lmangla Yeah, everything Prince Harry says right now is not all that wise or sensitive, me thinks. I hadn’t thought of the slight to cultures who have arranged marriages but your feedback makes sense. Also, It definitely seemed like Kate and William married for love, so PH is slighting his brother again in implying his marriage is better. Sigh.

William and Kate seem to share similar values as well. She’s adjusted quite well to Royal life and seems to be very supportive of her hubby and the family she married into. I respect her a lot

yea he is definitely coming as a bit off. but even outside arranged marriage, people choose their partners on a set of criteria. so many romance movies, the person will dump the FL/ML saying "you are not what I need" -- so it happens in every place. like you said, kate and william seem happy precisely because she is doing well and thriving. it wouldn't have mattered if they were in love but she was super unhappy to carry out her duties. 

so am reminded of this gossip I heard about this family -- very rich but they are settled in a semi-rural area. the lady hated the place even though the landscape was stunning because she was from a really large city and was used to a certain city lifestyle. they were fine when they were long distance but couldn't do it when they were together. result: divorce. so people were like he should have chosen better, someone who could enjoy that kind of laidback semi-rural lifestyle.

so whether it is arranged or dating or marrying for love, we are making those judgements all the time no? will this person fit me? will I fit them? so it seemed very naive of him to say that only they were in love. by him talking about the mould, he is already acknowledging subconsciously that meghan wasn't fit for the role and neither did he care. so they were already out before the megxit began in some ways. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

@sadthe1st @LeftCoastOppa @Ameera Ali So much noble idiocy in ep 9. Let me get out my violin. :unamused:

Yes Noona I know, I said as much in the AoS thread, and it looks like the Hong Sisters train wrecked the ending already by killing off 2 of the best characters ... one I recall you mentioning had great abs ... so looks like we both have something to cry about :tears:

+2

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

and it looks like the Hong Sisters train wrecked the ending already by killing off 2 of the best characters ... one I recall you mentioning had great abs ...

WHAT?!?!?! :scream: I still have 10 minutes to go.

Who killed off the good abs?!?!?! :rage:

:onfirex:

and

:fear:

and

:smashes:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1