Add and Subtract Game

Admin

29 minutes ago, joccu said:

i miss old school RM... the newest episode made me fall asleep.,..

20 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@agenth Did you like him in LITC? :D

I forgot he was in it, until you mentioned it. tbh his part was boring :D but there were maybe minho fans watching LITC because of it... so kudos!

omg guys @partyon @the_sweetroad did you watch gaus ep 7 yet?

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, agenth said:

I forgot he was in it, until you mentioned it. tbh his part was boring

It wasn't a very colorful part, for sure. I actually want to watch LITC again just to see him in it.

did you watch gaus ep 7 yet?

Just got home, so hope to watch it still tonight before :sleeping:!  I saw what you wrote in the drama thread. :lol: Looks like Kang Mi and Ma Tan are on a slow road to love. Slow being the key word.

• LOL 1
  • Blob 4

13 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Just got home, so hope to watch it still tonight before :sleeping:!  I saw what you wrote in the drama thread. :lol: Looks like Kang Mi and Ma Tan are on a slow road to love. Slow being the key word.

hahaha good thing they haven't giffed the headbutt part yet! the way she did it is the key point :D

13 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

It wasn't a very colorful part, for sure. I actually want to watch LITC again just to see him in it.

ok then i have to revise my opinion and state that his part was super exciting ;)

16 hours ago, joccu said:

@agenth  I also miss Old school RM.   I sometimes check the newest episodes.  

what do you think of the newest episodes, the ones with the female PD now ?

+2

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3

ok then i have to revise my opinion and state that his part was super exciting ;)

:D He was overshadowed by your oppa and all of his angst.

hahaha good thing they haven't giffed the headbutt part yet! the way she did it is the key point :D

I loved, loved Episode 7! Such fluff and funny moments. I didn't FF at all. And Aziz's scene in the beginning - when he was eating chips - was gold.

Speaking of chips, chingu, we're still waiting to hear about yoga, chips, and Thursday. :joy:

20 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

which kdrama is popular these day?

Want to give Gaus Electronics a try? Total comedy, and only 12 episodes. It's on Viki. :)

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

21 hours ago, agenth said:

omg guys @partyon @the_sweetroad did you watch gaus ep 7 yet?

Not yet! Will watch it in a bit. And ep 8 too hopefully! :love:

Did you see Kwakkie's new magazine editorial (Allure November issue)? Our boy is on a roll! :coolshades:

f574983df45b9c8735695239c8862662b82acf72

17 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Looks like Kang Mi and Ma Tan are on a slow road to love. Slow being the key word.

Oh no! Can't wait to see what's going on :hwaiting:

37 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I loved, loved Episode 7! Such fluff and funny moments. I didn't FF at all. And Aziz's scene in the beginning - when he was eating chips - was gold.

Omo! I am surprised that you are liking this drama so much. Seeing yours and @agenth's comments at first. :D

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng, still watching it?

23 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha ha... Did I pass the test?? :joy: K-pop is not really my thing, it seems.

Good job on Taemin, dongsaeng :cutekitty:

But you couldn't recognize any of the other ones? :scream:

Let's do a tutorial!

SHINee_for_Marie_Claire_Korea,_August_20

Key -> Minho -> Taemin -> Onew

Let's try a new picture!  @gm4queen :glasses:

maxresdefault.jpg

@the_sweetroad please pick out Key

• LOL 4

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's do a tutorial!

Oh, no! This unnie is testing me again. He he, don't mind me. Just kidding! :joy:

I've been working on the weekend so I feel like dazed! Just need a break from the work. I'll try answering to your test when I get some free time, unnie! Hope you won't be upset. Love you!!!! :wub:

Have a nice day, everyone! I'll be back later. :sparklyeyes:

+2

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh, no! This unnie is testing me again. He he, don't mind me. Just kidding! :joy:

You can do it!

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

Can't believe SHINee's maknae Taemin is turning 30 next year. :scream:

Just read this article and so many idols are turning 30 next year (including Yoongi of course :glasses:)

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/kpop-idols-will-turning-30-2023/

Taemin should be discharged next month from the military. These poor SHINee boys have all been depressed at some point in time (Jonghyun and Onew especially), and Taemin had to move to public service due to depression and anxiety.

It was also rumored that he was being harassed in the military - especially during times when he was showering - making his mental health issues worse....

Poor baby! :bawling: Hope he is feeling healthy and happy now! :kiss_wink:

• Love 4

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Omo! I am surprised that you are liking this drama so much. Seeing yours and @agenth's comments at first. :D

@4evrkdrama dongsaeng, still watching it?

Eonni am still watching it. And Gaus electronics makes me wait for the next bunch of laughter with no worries of what will happen to the story line.

Am in love with Kwakkie !

I have seen him in many dramas out of which "its okay not to be okay" character of him grown on me the most !

I cried during the last scene of this clip and the song made my emotions burst at its peak Eonni. I donno if anyone else could pull of this character so well like he did.

Though i have watched "Never twice", 

"Gaus electronics" makes me crave for more romance genre dramas from him Eonni !

By the way Eonni,

Count me in 

Am also another sucker who is watching love is for suckers for no reason at all and ofcourse with 10× FF 

@nohamahamoud2002

Me too is watching golden spoon even though i knw the spoiler from webtoon hoping that there might be a possiblity for a change in the ending.

Though i was at the verge of dropping it (by knowing the spoiler) this drama has something in it that attracts me towards it.

Love it so far.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

"Gaus electronics" makes me crave for more romance genre dramas from him Eonni !

Dongsaeng, he is doing really well isn’t he? :love: 

Watched the last episode of Youth MT yesterday and that show was such a snooze fest. Only Kwakkie brightened it up with his clever wit. The rest was so boring… :sleeping:

Am gonna watch ep 3 of the Queen’s Umbrella now before I launch an event. But coffee first!

Coffee Shop Cat GIF

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@agenth  about the RM episodes. I still don’t know.  I’m waiting to see today’s episode where the quest is Manny Pacquiao(legendary boxer) 

the Football Game yesterday was wonderful. The atmosphere in the stadium was so awesome. Also I got to see Eriksen playing in live was one biggest thing for me yesterday. 

Sleepy Good Morning GIF by Hello All

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

18 hours ago, partyon said:

Did you see Kwakkie's new magazine editorial ? Our boy is on a roll!

Looking good! And of course it reminds me of tassels from Eurovision.

220510_Eurovision-2022_Semi-Final-1-Rehersal-2_SLB_1334.jpg?fit=1200,800&ssl=1

I am surprised that you are liking this drama so much. Seeing yours and @agenth's comments at first. :D

The show got better. Plus Aziz. :D

please pick out Key

All the way to the right?

13 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I have seen him in many dramas out of which "its okay not to be okay" character of him grown on me the most !

I cried during the last scene of this clip and the song made my emotions burst at its peak Eonni. I donno if anyone else could pull of this character so well like he did.

Such a great role for him and he nailed it. :wub:

I almost didn't recognize Yoongi in this photo @partyon...he looks 30 here!

EhBaZq28JxucMBgopZl6x7aCz5G5kWlxnRR8GiY_Um4BOaKIVRb2UvosrY0XdPwSvxPZRnznQFL-RLB8kCgXCdmLln728LWQakSoLYOG5RQCObMD=w780-rj-l80-nu-e365

1 hour ago, joccu said:

the Football Game yesterday was wonderful. The atmosphere in the stadium was so awesome. Also I got to see Eriksen playing in live was one biggest thing for me yesterday.

Nice! Enjoy the trip. And soon you'll see one of my favorites, Pep. :)

Manchester City Water GIF by Emirates FA Cup

Just discovered there are a LOT of GIFs out there of Pep. :lol:

Spoiler

Angry Sport GIF by Play Sports

Man City Soccer GIF by Manchester City

fc barcelona just an edit lalala GIF

Premier League Goals GIF by Play Sports

Morning everyone!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

All the way to the right?

Correct! :glasses:

How about using your newfound knowledge on the newest event thread ? ;) 

Might come in handy…

Just Saying Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

7 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I almost didn't recognize Yoongi in this photo @partyon...he looks 30 here!

Finally looking 30 :D 

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1