Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 minutes ago, joccu said:

@LeftCoastOppa  in player there is no creepy uncle but lot of other barf moments.  

both lakorns are really good. But if you really want to see yourself what most Thai  lakorns are about.  You should definitely watch the player. 

Wait a sec ... is there a part in the Player where a male associate of the ML gets caught in compromising (read sexual) situation with another guy and afterwards a murder ensues??? :unsure:

I think I actually may have watched part of this before ...

+2

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

@LeftCoastOppa Sorry for not having time to answer you earlier.

The Player is more typical as a lakorn, but the story in the other one is better.

The Player is barf in neither the half-uncle nor Mine way. It’s barf in other ways that is typical lakorn style.

Up to you which one you want to choose!

@rocat @sadthe1st What happened in Alchemy? Jang Gang cheated on his wife?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@rocat @sadthe1st What happened in Alchemy? Jang Gang cheated on his wife

Technically,

Spoiler

his wife did. But he enabled it. Soooooooo twisted! Gahhh!!! 

Park Jin and Maidservant Kim decided to take the secret to their graves since only the two of them have confirmation from Jang Gang. 

Then again, there’s the King’s Star plate belonging to Jang Uk that would reveal his identity. Evil Jin Mu is using it to turn CP against his bosom friend…and using Mudeok (sorcery controlling Naksu, really) in some attempt to murder Jang Uk. And CP seems okay with it.

:headbang:

they’re forcing Naksu out for the 10 eps in December. 

I don’t like where it’s going…

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:
11 hours ago, rocat said:

if it doesnt end well tonight, then i shall not continue AoS2 already..

I have the same thoughts drifting in and out of my head. I mean, what could possibly be interesting for me other than watching how far a good idea can go south is how order is restored by the next Gen influenced by love/hope/sacrifices. 

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

did the hong sisters each write their own chapters and not sync with one another’s content? lol

Exactly. I see the effort but …I am spinnninggg

fun hamsters GIF

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@sadthe1st @LeftCoastOppa @rocat @Sleepy Owl Watched ep 19 of Alchemy.

It's such a mess.... :unamused:

I caught myself rolling my eyes several times during the episode, but for the most part I couldn't stop laughing because the Hong sisters really messed up.

What an anti-climatic ending for Jang Gang Ahjussi Oppa. No fanfares, he just kills himself. Felt so disconnected because the scene wasn't even emotional. Uk didn't even get to say properly hello and goodbye to his dad. Jang Gang's part of the story was just a waste of the little screen time he had. They should have explored this part a lot more.

• Don't even get me started on the blood worm. :unamused: So illogical.
  • The goodbye between Yul and Naksu. Knew it was coming, but this was such a waste as well. They had better chemistry from the start. Why did they even give it a romantic connotation? Wouldn't it have been better had they just been friends.
    screaming season 10 GIF
  • Never felt the chemistry between Jung So Min and Lee Jae Wook, so all the "romantic" scenes between them have bored me to tears. :unamused: They wasted Jung So Min's chemistry with the CP actor and Minhyun - it was so much better than with Lee Jae Wook.
  • So I better stay away forever! :rage:
  • It's the calm before the storm. Doubt we're gonna get a good ending today. Something big will happen. Knowing the Hong sisters love doing their FLs dirty, they will probably kill of Mu Deok.
  • Oh, and my biggest gripe of them all:
    WE NEVER GOT TO KNOW BU YEON AND HER STORY.
    Who is her dad? What was she like? What life did Bu Yeon/Mu Deok lead? Did she remember her old life, her parents? What were exactly her powers? How much was she in control of her body vs. Naksu? And since both of their souls were in the same body, how much of Bu Yeon's soul has been shown during the last 19 episodes?

I am gonna give season 2 a pass, because the Hong sisters you know.

:smort:

@LeftCoastOppa did you choose your lakorn?

Gonna watch Barf lakorn ep 17 now. :coolshades:

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

What an anti-climatic ending for Jang Gang Ahjussi Oppa. No fanfares, he just kills himself. Felt so disconnected because the scene wasn't even emotional. Uk didn't even get to say properly hello and goodbye to his dad. Jang Gang's part of the story was just a waste of the little screen time he had. They should have explored this part a lot more.

why did he do that??????????

also, wanna switch to if you wish?

it is pretty gorgeous!

img.gif 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

14 minutes ago, agenth said:

why did he do that??????????

To take responsibility for the mess he created. :unamused:

Responsibility would have been for him to come clean to his son first.

14 minutes ago, agenth said:

also, wanna switch to if you wish?

When we're closer to the ending, I will pick it up again. Are you up to speed with the drama's episodes?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

To take responsibility for the mess he created. :unamused:

Hm ok that makes no sense. Also why now and now 2 decades ago.

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

When we're closer to the ending, I will pick it up again. Are you up to speed with the drama's episodes?

Yeah I am, why? 

If you don't like it, I suggest

Korean Drama Smile GIF by The Swoon

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

How much romance are they pushing?

Btw, I tried to start LITC but dropped it after 15 minutes - wasn't feeling it.

There is some pushing and also a musical number which I guess you would dislike despite it being heartfelt :D 

Come oooooooooooooon!

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

Today going to catch hopefully all my dramas. 

Happy Will Ferrell GIF by filmeditor

Edit: 

@partyon  PS. I hate you is another level of barf. 

Spoiler

bride (prae) jumps to her dead after wedding bc of video of her having sex is showed at her wedding. 

the suspects for uploading are her four friends and the groom: meen( had a thing with the pride brother in the past Pitch(baby gangster in mama gogo), wanwan(who is having affair with meen current boyfriend Non), May( who has her own secrets also it looks she is lind of in love with Pitch or at least likes him) Sarah(who is having affair with married man and then we have the groom( who is not nice guy and he also likes guys.) 

Then we have also Palana who is girl in the past who is dead. all the girls have secrets and something happened in the past.

@Sleepy Owl  in NF there is new document about FIGO. the story is about his move to Real MADRID in 2000.  I forgot about how much hate he got from Barcelona after he changed team. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1