Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Since we started a new page I’ll throw this out again in case peeps want to answer: what did you all think of Strong Girl Do Bong Soon? I’m having mixed feelings and need to process. ;) One episode to go. 

Well, it started off well but it was kinda weak in the end. I felt like the drama was too long. I actually only gave it a solid 6/10 score in the end, despite my oppa and the amazing chemistry between oppa and Park Bo Young. What are your thoughts?

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, you'll be happy to know that subbed episodes of barf Thai lakorn are available. Please look forward to my recaps soon.

:sparklyeyes:

I just need to pack first. :sad1:

@agenth Please fix the Truck of Doom asap!

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, isn't my Daniel oppa handsome?? My heart is all fluttered! :heart: I wanna marry him.. Ha ha ha! :D

Without ever having met him?

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

6 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Since we started a new page I’ll throw this out again in case peeps want to answer: what did you all think of Strong Girl Do Bong Soon? I’m having mixed feelings and need to process. ;) One episode to go. 

dropped it early on

but i guess it's better than weightlifting fairy :D

i don't remember the reason why i dropped it but - as @partyon knows - it was probably because something annoyed me. 

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth Please fix the Truck of Doom asap! 

i will wait until the end of if you wish upon me, then the truck will move like yoon gyeo re's driving skills hehehehe

a63e346b710ccdee10e59a40e0a84d7c2d38484f

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, agenth said:

@gm4queen while you wait for daniel's drama... ? :)

Chingu, two of his dramas are already being aired on tv. And I enjoy him in both dramas! Looking so handsome in eye-glasses.... :heart:

Soaking wet in rain in Fly High, Butterfly!  :w00t:

x4RWcl8.gif

A glimpse of him in Today's Webtoon. :lol:

FaGcRFBUUAE3MqO?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Without ever having met him?

Oh yeah, chingu!!! :D I just saw a twitter post that a girl proposed to him with an engagement ring! Gosh, I am already late.... Wait for me, boy!!! :joy:

+2

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 2

Just now, gm4queen said:

Soaking wet in rain in Fly High, Butterfly!  :w00t:

wow looking good as wet look!!!

i didnt know!!! CONGRATS!!

you've been waiting so long!!!

youi can still make it a triple then? hehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

44 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh yeah, chingu!!! :D I just saw a twitter post that a girl proposed to him with an engagement ring! Gosh, I am already late.... Wait for me, boy!!! :joy:

You and @confusedheart could be twins. :joy: Oppa's appearance is enough to propose. :joy:

@LeftCoastOppa starting now!

EDIT: Okay, half-uncle's got the FL's BFF wrapped around his little finger totally stringing her along. Remember this is the second woman he had sex with within 24 hours (first one being the ML's stalker ex-gf). Now the BFF is like, I wanna make our relationship official but he's panicking and is coming up with all kinds of reasons why she can't post anything on social media. He's just using her for sex and for gaining access to his half-niece.

:kicks:

EDIT2: Omo! FL and ML got married. They actually look happy :dizzy:

EDIT3: Omo! Omo! There's a new catfight between the FL aunt, ML mom and half-uncle mom. At the wedding!:spitswater:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, agenth said:

@rocat as the most junior / recent add/subtract-ee, your due :D 

:what!:

JCW is a sad soul in a cup in this one but just as glorious as any hero. The show’s creeping up on my already long list of dramas, and is threatening to rip one out and shove itself in. With this, it might just happen …. I dunno, end of the month? :happy2:
I might be able to binge then …

if you know what i mean eyebrow wiggle GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

@rocat

End Review GIF by The Knew Method

before we move on to the new member!

Let's recognize leader RM (Namjoon), rapper Lil Meow Meow (Suga/Yoongi), singer raccoon oppa (V/Taehyung) and singer Jungkook (the pierced maknae). Bonus: singer Mr. World Wide Handsome (Jin/Seokjin). Who's who below?

lh5S8fLplsghj_v8g5a0hv0XUjt1MsssoXRX2uRM

(this is this year's BTS family portrait :heart:)

Giving you another 2022 family portrait pic as reference, if it's hard to see from the previous one who's who. Just in case.

allkpop_1654184612_1isxlhi.jpeg

We don't have ANY time to waste before your flight to Seoul! :tightdeadline:

@LeftCoastOppa Omo! Just started on ep 14 and the wedding is STILL going on! :scream: This one long wedding, dongsaeng.

:sweats:

EDIT: Dongsaeng!!!!!!! ML's ex-gf just stormed into the wedding reception - VERY DRUNK - VERY ANGRY - AND WITH A RED WINE GLASS IN HER HAND!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

This bad!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hello Chingus
Hello ladies GIF - Find on GIFER 

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, isn't my Daniel oppa handsome?? My heart is all fluttered! :heart: I wanna marry him.. Ha ha ha! :D

@agenth
Mungkin imej teks

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's recognize leader RM (Namjoon), rapper Lil Meow Meow (Suga/Yoongi), singer raccoon oppa (V/Taehyung) and singer Jungkook (the pierced maknae). Bonus: singer Mr. World Wide Handsome (Jin/Seokjin). Who's who below?

Thanks for the recap @partyon unnie
Bolus GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dongsaeng @Min2206 :dorakiss:How are you? How are you liking Big Mouth?

Wanna try recognizing the members? Please use spoiler tags though! :kiss_wink:

Okay @joccu. This ex-gf is a totally psycho. Like she's cray cray on a whole new level.

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

@LeftCoastOppa namdongsaeng, you won't believe it but half-uncle got so depressed he went to get plastered in a local bar after the wedding. And got beaten up.

EDIT: Okay, this weird. The "happy" couple didn't consummate their marriage. And it's totally clear the ML is avoiding the FL for many days now. She looks pretty perplexed - she's clearly ready for action. I think the ML is feeling bad about the fact that he kinda got married to the FL because he needed his mom's debts to be paid off. I mean it's clear that he's also in love with the FL, but I think he's avoiding her because he promised her he wouldn't lie to her. :grimace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng.....

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!

Robin Williams Omg GIF by Laff

Nasty half-uncle who was stringing the FL's BFF along (the one who wanted to make their relationship official) just answered the BFF's phone call. He was like:

"I don't have time to talk to you. I am in a meeting with a client now."

When she just wanted to ask him when they would meet and have their next date. :tears:

End phone call. Zoom out.

Barf half-uncle is in bed with the ML's ex-gf again.

drunk comedy central GIF

@joccu he's too gross. :spitswater:He needs another beating in the bar. :smashes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dongsaeng @Min2206 How are you? How are you liking Big Mouth?

Wanna try recognizing the members? Please use spoiler tags though! :kiss_wink:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @partyon unnie , I am good , thank you-  busy, busy in this %&@#*%$^* world! 

I like Big Mouth, the plot, the mystery, the comedic spin and the cast, including the villains as well.
I am beginning to think that Kwakie knows who is the Big Mouse.   

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am beginning to think that Kwakie knows who is the Big Mouse.   

Me too! I just wish they would show more of Kwakkie... :crybaby:

Did you hear he's going to lead a drama soon? :love:

FINALLY!

But we're still waiting for Lee Soo Hyuk oppa's male lead debut. :brokenheart:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Me too! I just wish they would show more of Kwakkie... 

Did you hear he's going to lead a drama soon? :love:

FINALLY!

But we're still waiting for Lee Soo Hyuk oppa's male lead debut. 

Great news on Kwakkie!   He is good !    Oh well, I wonder how long Lee Soo Hyuk will be casted as one.  Soon, soon, just got to be patient.

Both ?Big Mouse and Jerry the mouse waving bye

7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Both ?Big Mouse and Jerry the mouse waving bye

Awwww... They're so cute. :wub:

I've been wondering about Lee Soo Hyuk oppa for a while. There have been no casting news. I wish we would hear something soon!

I was just reading this :tears:

The not-so-successful career of a K-drama actor from YG Entertainment

https://kbizoom.com/the-not-so-successful-career-of-a-k-drama-actor-from-yg-entertainment/

Poor Lee Soo Hyuk oppa :criesariver:

I just don't understand how no casting directors seem to realize this:

"As of the moment, the K-drama’s ratings only averaged at 2.7%, but an actor from the series still managed to become a hot topic. And this is none other than Lee Soo Hyuk, who, despite his lack of screentime, still managed to overwhelm Rowoon with his charisma, acting, and even visuals."

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Poor Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 

I just don't understand how no casting directors seem to realize this:

"As of the moment, the K-drama’s ratings only averaged at 2.7%, but an actor from the series still managed to become a hot topic. And this is none other than Lee Soo Hyuk, who, despite his lack of screentime, still managed to overwhelm Rowoon with his charisma, acting, and even visuals."

They acknowledged that LSH is good and yet ......   No offence to Rowoon's fans , but yea, i agree with this writer. 

Kwak Dong Yeon | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

@Min2206 Uri Kwakkie! :heart3:

da21f46f8e095fb8ba5f078c301df437866ddd00

Did you hear about his upcoming drama? His role as a trouble maker is gonna be so hilarious - I know it already :D

On May 16, the cast lineup for the upcoming webtoon-based drama “Gaus Electronics” (literal title) was confirmed. The original webtoon experienced great success, reaching 2.6 billion total views and receiving rave reviews across the world for its realistic yet humorous depiction of office life.

“Gaus Electronics” will cover struggles that all office workers will relate to as well as office romance and friendships.

Kwak Dong Yeon will be taking on the role of Lee Sang Sik, a difficult character working in the third branch of the marketing department for Gaus Electronics. He’s an extremely obtuse person who doesn’t shy away from speaking his mind when others, even his seniors, say things that don’t align with his views. He is a stickler for common sense, and because of his strong convictions in a reality where common sense doesn’t always work, he somehow becomes the center of conflict.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1526593wpp/kwak-dong-yeon-go-sung-hee-kang-min-ah-and-bae-hyun-sung-confirmed-for-new-webtoon-based-drama

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 Uri Kwakkie! 

Kwak Dong Yeon will be taking on the role of Lee Sang Sik, a difficult character working in the third branch of the marketing department for Gaus Electronics. He’s an extremely obtuse person who doesn’t shy away from speaking his mind when others, even his seniors, say things that don’t align with his views. He is a stickler for common sense, and because of his strong convictions in a reality where common sense doesn’t always work, he somehow becomes the center of conflict.

The roles seem to fit him to a tee - you know he has that "face" or expression that can tick you off or be a cutie-pie.

Big Mouth': Kwan Dong Yeon có khả năng đối đầu Lee Jong Suk?
And so, this moment became our eternity. — Kwak Dong Yeon as Jerry || Big  Mouth (2022)