Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

started Doctor Lawyer ep1 and dropped it right after hahaha

I dropped it after 15 min. Uh, too cliche and full of overused plotpoints. At least the first episode. Can't tell anything about the rest. 

10 hours ago, confusedheart said:

I swear this is a real deal- a real badass revenge drama. Watch 'INSIDER'

Tried it, and the acting is great. Kang Haneul nailed it, I swear. You really can feel the main character, but this is also hitting too many of the standard plotpoints for me to enjoy the ride at the moment (probably get picky while getting older, I need something atypical, with a new breath.)

:eatscookie:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, joccu said:

in that book list are lot of really good books. The only ones I have not read are the ones written by Korean writers and Emerson and Kundera.

Yup I agree. I have many to read books in the list.  :tears:  Do you want to join the challenge with me? :piggydance:

16 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Tried it, and the acting is great. Kang Haneul nailed it, I swear. You really can feel the main character, but this is also hitting too many of the standard plotpoints for me to enjoy the ride at the moment (probably get picky in my old days, I need something atypical, with a new breath.)

I am watching INSIDER and EVE and both are kind of revenge dramas. Did you try watching Eve? Nothing atypical. But it is engrossing. 

I found those gambling scenes too good. I can't wait for Yo Han to kick some RickRoll'D. That bald guy is such a disgusting man. Arghhh :angry:

For atypical, watch Yumi's Cells. Though my oppa Woong is not longer part of the cast.:tears:

P.S. Chingus, did anyone notice how hard I have been promoting my dramas?:lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@confusedheart  well I found almost all the books that I have not read. only one that I could not find. but oh well. I ordered the rest. Now I just have to wait that they will arrive.  maybe I will re-read Kafka´s book. 

I was thinking of starting with Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982. It is short and I want to stick to the challenge and not get intimidated by long novels. Are you starting with Kafka on the Shore or The Norwegian Wood? 

+2

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

I dropped it after 15 min. Uh, too cliche and full of overused plotpoints. At least the first episode. Can't tell anything about the rest. 

nah it totally is cliché :D i knew the things that were gonna happen and it has the standard evil ceo ... but ya know i am looking forward to this guy's part:

img.gif

his part intrigues me... 

but from a law perspective doctor stranger is "worse" / more ridiculous than why oh soo jae. 

2 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Yup, totally. I have started this reading challenge. Read all the books recommended by  RM. Wish me luck!:lol:

read all within a year or how ?

i have only read norwegian wood and 1984 from this list, which looks very sophisticated. i will bookmark it ~

just discovered this song ... love the voice!

+2

io

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu

Aigoo! You meant Kafka’s Metamorphosis! Yup! Let’s see how many we can read from RM’s suggested list. Thank you for joining the reading challenge. Seeing you read, I will be motivated to read too and not give up. 

@agenth No no time limit. Just want to read and see if I too can complete the books RM has so highly recommended.

@Idylla Kaizoku I hope you love it as much as I did and oh I hope you like my oppa Woong aka Ahn Bo Hyun too. He was in the previous season. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, confusedheart said:

I am watching INSIDER 

I want to watch this too since it's my oppa's comeback drama after 3 years but viki won't let me. Sucks that it is not available in my region 

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

I've been too busy lately with work. Too hard to keep up with my to watch list. 

+2

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

7 hours ago, confusedheart said:

P.S. Chingus, did anyone notice how hard I have been promoting my dramas?

i almost completed ep1 of Insider.. lol and my first thought was, it has gotta to be one of the 2 senior prosecutors that will play him out later.. then i got bored towards the end of ep1.

Stop Motion Smile GIF by LAIKA Studios

i will start on Link instead.. that one seems, more light hearted?

guess what, it's time to get ready those dalgona biscuits!

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i will start on Link instead.. that one seems, more light hearted?

Watched it thinking its pretty lighthearted but it seems the drama is more into mysterious aspects (i was not expecting it at all sis @sadthe1st, didnt read the synopsis but instead watched funny teasers, so i didn't had any idea about its suspense and mystery part.

Its so good, so far.

I see a potential oppa there 

foto-cover-potret-yeo-jin-goo-2021060906

:biubiu:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

On 6/12/2022 at 12:58 AM, partyon said:

Yumi’s Cells season 2 premiered this weekend. Anyone watching it?

Am gonna watch it for my hunger cells Eonni.

I miss him:wub:.

Am excited for ",The Alchemy of souls".

Anyone else ?

On 6/12/2022 at 7:41 AM, sadthe1st said:

Shooting Stars ended.. i think it's a nice light hearted drama from start to end

I know right.

That was indeed a nice light hearted drama.

I did take a break in between to binge watch later and I did it during its final eps.

I thought i would have kim young dae into my Oppa list but unfortunately he didn't pass it.

But I got found another Oppa instead:wub::please:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3lGxT8gzHh_EGKdmyPzn

i'm watching Eve too! too early to comment if it's good or not but to-date, the plot is still very engaging with more secrets to uncover.. and steamy scenes.

Am in a dilemma whether to watch eve and insider. 

I have no energy for revenge drama right now.

I will stick on to light hearted ones now.

i wanted to start Why Oh Soo Jae.. but not sure why, i don't seem to have a liking for the FL..

I like the FL but i dont like noona romance and most of the time she does that kinda role. 

Hope I see her in another role soon.

now waiting for Alchemy of Souls.

Me too 

Me toooooooo:issohappy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Its so good, so far.

I see a potential oppa there 

i'm guessing you're all ready to pocket him into your oppa list!!!

but i think he isn't very pops with some chingus here.. so i'm quite sure you won't have competition for this one

Plotting Summer Glau GIF

4 hours ago, partyon said:

They said LBH and Gong Yoo will appear again! Wondering if the cop who “died” will appear? I hope he’s still alive.

Wi Ha Joon?

But I got found another Oppa instead

i remember him from something else.. until Penthouse came into the picture, and i totally cannot remember where i first saw him from lolol

Me too 

Me toooooooo

i'm guessing cos.. there is a new idol oppa inside for you to grab before @partyon @Ameera Ali @confusedheart @the_sweetroad lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1